Only one thing to blame for the Ferguson travesty

Michael Brown and his family are to blame. Media fanned flames.

True enough. The inciting of violence and the promotion of violence and the constant search for white on black actions is the real reason why it has grown.

If there was a real media in this country that did not have this tired fucking narrative, they would have reported from the beginning, the actual facts.

They got caught trying to keep the video of the gentle giant strong arming that little owner of that convenient store. They then pretty much ignored that, and carried on with their narrative as they typically do.

They act like the pathetic little spoiled children they are, when things do not go their way. They, predictably blame the white prosecutor and promote even more violence while justifying it. They still ignore ALL of the facts.

The real insidious ones are the ones that do it deliberately for their nefarious reasons. To these committed morons on the left, who are bound and determined to utterly destroy America, sees ALL of these situations as a means to the end. To these commie pinkos, all things are fair if they are able to crush America. Who, they blame for virtually all of the problems in the world.

Fuck em all. Make no mistake, these agitators have been trying. They were the same ones doing it with the OWS movement along with all of these other situations. They are the left wing academic elites and they have no ability whatsoever to see themselves on the wrong side.

Yes, their race dividing tactics, class dividing and gender dividing tactics are all a part of it.

You can tell just by how these morons still to this second equate the Tea Party to the KKK. They are liars, the ones that post here are pawns. It is getting real close to the point where we will need to literally fight. It is getting real close.

The media is to blame? Not a cop shooting an unarmed citizen? Not the notion that a Black life is expendable? Not that the Missouri cops came down like storm troopers?

But that damn media! There's your problem!

Any hole into which you may place your head is a safe hole.

Tell us you fucking moron liberal, why the fuck there is no media hype over Dillon Taylor? Go ahead you fucking unreal, miserable, liberal, race baiting moron. I will bet you have not even heard of that story, did you, you mother fucker.

Go ahead and let us know why Anderson Cooper and CNN or MSNBC, or ABC News never showed up and reported that incident with nonstop coverage.

Let me clue you in, you fucking moronic hopeless piece of manipulated, brainwashed left wing shit. It is because the unarmed man was white and the cop was black that shot and killed him.

I BLAME ALL OF THIS ON THE THUG THAT ATTACKED THE COP (ALL EVIDENCE PROVES IT YOU PIECE OF SHIT AND I LOL AT YOU) AND THE MEDIA THAT RELENTLESSLY HYPED THIS TO THE POINT WHERE THERE ARE NONSTOP RIOTS.

You liberals have been proven wrong, yet again.

You have your pathetic pot stained brain so far up your ass. I laugh at all of you morons.

With all due disrespect, FUCK YOU!
Well said! How did you learn to debate with such élan and dash? Perhaps a truck stop or at your mother's knee?

You are one class act.

Take your fucking liberal ignorant comment and shove it up your manipulated brainwashed ass.

I love how would not even attempt to explain to all of us why the fucking media virtually totally ignored the incident in Utah where the BLACK COP shot and killed an UNARMED WHITE kid.

I already know you did not know about it, and I already know you do not care.

You and all of the liberals that think like you can all go fuck yourselves.

Awwwwww, did the facts of the Michael Brown case not fit the narrative that you were told by the pathetic liberal media? Need a little tissue?

Last edited:
The media is to blame? Not a cop shooting an unarmed citizen? Not the notion that a Black life is expendable? Not that the Missouri cops came down like storm troopers?

Tell us you fucking moron liberal, why the fuck there is no media hype over Dillon Taylor? Go ahead you fucking unreal, miserable, liberal, race baiting moron. I will bet you have not even heard of that story, did you, you mother fucker.

Go ahead and let us know why Anderson Cooper and CNN or MSNBC, or ABC News never showed up and reported that incident with nonstop coverage.

Let me clue you in, you fucking moronic hopeless piece of manipulated, brainwashed left wing shit. It is because the unarmed man was white and the cop was black that shot and killed him.

I BLAME ALL OF THIS ON THE THUG THAT ATTACKED THE COP (ALL EVIDENCE PROVES IT YOU PIECE OF SHIT AND I LOL AT YOU) AND THE MEDIA THAT RELENTLESSLY HYPED THIS TO THE POINT WHERE THERE ARE NONSTOP RIOTS.

You have your pathetic pot stained brain so far up your ass. I laugh at all of you morons.

Well said! How did you learn to debate with such élan and dash? Perhaps a truck stop or at your mother's knee?

You are one class act.

Take your fucking liberal ignorant comment and shove it up your manipulated brainwashed ass.

I love how would not even attempt to explain to all of us why the fucking media virtually totally ignored the incident in Utah where the BLACK COP shot and killed an UNARMED WHITE kid.

Awwwwww, did the facts of the Michael Brown case not fit the narrative that you were told by the pathetic liberal media? Need a little tissue?

A Cop Camera is why. Had the officer been wearing one when he confronted Brown, we would know what happened. Like the case in Utah.

Time to fuckin' get over the past.

And raise kids to act right in public.

Fucker got killed because he was punk ass wannabe thug.

How long before Fergusonites start bitching because they have no stores?

And there are ways to get over the past, and ways not to get over the past.

Here's one great Republican Capitalist way of not getting over the past, for example:

Louisiana is the world s prison capital NOLA.com

"Louisiana is the world's prison capital. The state imprisons more of its people, per head, than any of its U.S. counterparts. First among Americans means first in the world. Louisiana's incarceration rate is nearly five times Iran's, 13 times China's and 20 times Germany's."

Other ways are generally aiming to keep people down "where they belong" so the rich can remain rich. Laws often don't work for the people, they work against the people, the same can be said for government.

The whole idea that "everyone can make it in America" should also be used alongside "not everyone can make it in America at the same time, so many of you are just going to have to lump it at the bottom, and we're not going to even try to improve things for you, so get lost"

Who needs to make laws improving education when those making the laws don't put their kids through state education?
Louisiana was settled by the dregs of France; by people "Shanghaied" by flying squads seeking to rid Paris of human vermin.

Don't know what to tell you, roots is roots.

You are one class act.

A Cop Camera is why. Had the officer been wearing one when he confronted Brown, we would know what happened. Like the case in Utah.

Well, you can go ahead and ignore ALL of the testimony under oath that the grand jury analyzed if you want.

You think this grand jury (that was not all white) wanted to make the decision they did? I mean, do you actually think that?

No, there was more than enough testimony from the eyewitnesses that contradicted the initial reports that the gentle giant was simply minding his own business with his hands up.

He was not shot in the back like the media reported. The cop was attacked. I love too how that same media desperately tried to keep the video of the gentle giant picking on the 4 foot 9 inch owner of the convenient store. I love how liberals ignore that too.

No, all of the evidence pointed that this was the decision. Eric Holder ought to be charged for inciting violence along with that pathetic democrat who immediately said the cop was going to be charged. All to garner votes.

It is so fucking pathetic.

You are one class act.

Well, you can go ahead and ignore ALL of the testimony under oath that the grand jury analyzed if you want.

You think this grand jury (that was not all white) wanted to make the decision they did? I mean, do you actually think that?

No, there was more than enough testimony from the eyewitnesses that contradicted the initial reports that the gentle giant was simply minding his own business with his hands up.

He was not shot in the back like the media reported. The cop was attacked. I love too how that same media desperately tried to keep the video of the gentle giant picking on the 4 foot 9 inch owner of the convenient store. I love how liberals ignore that too.

No, all of the evidence pointed that this was the decision. Eric Holder ought to be charged for inciting violence along with that pathetic democrat who immediately said the cop was going to be charged. All to garner votes.

It is so fucking pathetic.

I answered your question about the shooting in Utah. Cop Camera.

If there was a video of the incident and it went down like the officer claimed, I don't believe the first set of riots/protest would have ever happened. There would have been no need for a Grand Jury.

We all know, don't we? Left wing media agenda. Period.

In other news, the sun rose in the east this morning.

Yeah, seeing as there's no problem for black people feeling like they're second class citizens, not with 25% poverty rates compared to 7% for white people, and it's not like slavery existed, nor segregation, and it's not like racist people still exist and still cause problems either.
And now that BOBO is adding about 5 million newly legal Hispanics to a low-skilled workforce which will be directly competing with the negroes the negro unemployment rate will keep going up.
"Well played Mr. President".

Only unemployment will naturally rise anyway. If you have a population of 1 million you will need workers for that population size. Increase it by 300 and you increase the need for employees by 300.
That's right Einstein. And now thanks to BOBO 5 millions Hispanics (the newly minted DEM voter base) are going to take every no-skill low-skill job away from the negroes. For the DEMs the negro was only ever a source of cheap votes. Now the Hispanics are the flavor of the month for the DEMs. The hilarious part is the Hispanics are intelligent and will not be 'rolled' every election cycle like the 'Special Needs' negro race have always been.
Happy now?

You are one class act.

Nope! And I don't want to talk to an inarticulate, ignorant muscle brain like you!

That's right Einstein. And now thanks to BOBO 5 millions Hispanics (the newly minted DEM voter base) are going to take every no-skill low-skill job away from the negroes. For the DEMs the negro was only ever a source of cheap votes. Now the Hispanics are the flavor of the month for the DEMs. The hilarious part is the Hispanics are intelligent and will not be 'rolled' every election cycle like the 'Special Needs' negro race have always been.
Happy now?

And the question is, why are there so many unskilled or low skilled US citizens in the US?

Louisiana was settled by the dregs of France; by people "Shanghaied" by flying squads seeking to rid Paris of human vermin.

Don't know what to tell you, roots is roots.

Then again it's part of the USA. Are the people so unable to deal with their problems? It would seem so based on a lot of the nonsense that goes on in this country.

Happy now?

And the question is, why are there so many unskilled or low skilled US citizens in the US?
Illegal immigrants? Thanks obutthurt.

Happy now?

Negroes generally are not capable of learning in a structured setting like a school.
They have zero impulse control. An allele count that predisposes them to violence. Endemic HPD. 10-15 lower IQs than other races. The kids have no father figure in the home. The kids go to school with a belly full of carbonated sugar water.
These are some factors which explain why the negro race in the US have so many 'non-skilled/low-skilled' unemployed. And now BOBO has just given green cards to 5 million Hispanics virtually all willing to take any job available. That's 5 million jobs no negro will EVER get close to.

Forum List

Back