🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Only the GOP can celebrate what will be the end of their terror on US citizens!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
For the last and final time President Stupid, wages wages wages wages wages are the issues in this country and until wages see a hike, your beautiful tax reform is meaningless, you stupid moron!!

And for those excited about the tax exemption increase....since the 4000 plus personal exemption is gone, what was the fuckin point?

The American stupid, unless your sitting on some huge windfall, this tax bill is for the well off....not the poor white trash cans in poor hick towns wishing for a coal mine to return or negro's wishing for better wages.
5a3960ad1600004700c50e30.jpeg

Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) told reporters Tuesday morning that he had “no concerns whatsoever”
about the popularity of the tax bill.
The days of listening to voters....OVER!!!

You know, there are several large corporations like Home Depot and others who have already announced that they will use the tax cuts to reinvest in their stock and drive up the price of their companies.

No, they aren't interested in raising wages or expanding to create more jobs.

After 8 long years of an America hating president wanting to turn us into a 3rd world banana republic, and who thought putting 10 million people on food stamps was economic recovery. ... :cuckoo:

It is soo nice to have a pro-America president who loves his country and its people. ..... :cool:

For the last and final time President Stupid, wages wages wages wages wages are the issues in this country and until wages see a hike, your beautiful tax reform is meaningless, you stupid moron!!

And for those excited about the tax exemption increase....since the 4000 plus personal exemption is gone, what was the fuckin point?

The American stupid, unless your sitting on some huge windfall, this tax bill is for the well off....not the poor white trash cans in poor hick towns wishing for a coal mine to return or negro's wishing for better wages.

Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) told reporters Tuesday morning that he had “no concerns whatsoever”
Coal exports are up 70% over last year.

Now to take care of the negro.

After 8 long years of an America hating president wanting to turn us into a 3rd world banana republic, and who thought putting 10 million people on food stamps was economic recovery. ... :cuckoo:

It is soo nice to have a pro-America president who loves his country and its people. ..... :cool:

Exactly, people shouldn't need food stamps hardly ever!

You know, there are several large corporations like Home Depot and others who have already announced that they will use the tax cuts to reinvest in their stock and drive up the price of their companies.

Pretty naive, aren't you?

What's the impact to YOU if Home Depot increases its value?

(Time to demonstrate your profound understanding of macroeconomics)

Let's see if you know what the hell you're talking about (I got $10 on NO!)

Republicans said that the tax cuts were going to increase wages and create a whole bunch of more jobs because the companies would expand with all the increased savings in tax bills. But in reality, those companies are planning on increasing their stock value with the savings.

What is the impact to me personally? Probably nothing, but I hate it when politicians tell us one thing when in reality it's another.

Republicans said that the tax cuts were going to increase wages and create a whole bunch of more jobs because the companies would expand with all the increased savings in tax bills. But in reality, those companies are planning on increasing their stock value with the savings.

What is the impact to me personally? Probably nothing, but I hate it when politicians tell us one thing when in reality it's another.
See what I mean ??? Rudyard Kipling said "There is no greater sin than ignorance."

You have absolutely no idea whether this tax cut is "... going to increase wages and create a whole bunch of more jobs ...". You can whine, and complain, and demonstrate your ignorance, but the simple fact is you don't know.

Now, as for Home Depot .... it will affect YOU positively if they buy back some of their stock even if you own no HD stock, your 401(k) owns no HD stock, your mother owns no HD stock. You STILL are going to benefit.

Stick with me here ---- this is really simple, but I'll try to dumb it down some more.

You're right - one of the TEMPORARY effects of stock buyback is that there is a resultant increase in the overall value of each share of stock. Let's assume you have a company with 100 shares of stock, each worth $1. Your company is worth $100. If I buy back 10 shares - retire $10 of stockholder debt - I now have 90 shares STILL worth $100 ... That means each remaining share is now worth $1.10 (an increase of 10%). They have retired debt - no more interest to be paid (in the case of stock, that interest is called "dividends). Because your company now has less stockholder debt, you are much more attractive to a lender ... so, when you expand, you get a better interest rate, in addition to the increased in-hand investment capital (the money you didn't pay in dividends). A win-win.

Now, what does that have to do with YOU? Home Depot now has more money available for investment - at a lower rate of interest. Products become cheaper - expansion is greater - more jobs are created - and wages go up. Tax revenue is increased - and the potholes in front of your mobile home court get fixed. Wages become more competitive - so your income increases.

See how simple that was?

You should be cheering in the streets.

Waaait a minute!

You don't scam people you love.

USA TODAY exclusive: Hundreds allege Donald Trump doesn’t pay his bills

Trump’s DC Hotel Tagged With $5 Million in Unpaid Worker Liens

Why U.S. Law Makes It Easy for Donald Trump To Stiff Contractors

What the fuk is wrong with you?

Winning and Winning and Winning!! .... :thup:

I'm curious.
What is it you imagine you've won?

A $12,000 decrease in taxes, according to my accountant.

You're making that up. The bill hasn't even been released to the public.

What is it with your kind?

That's his estimate, and I'm sticking with it.

You mean you DON'T know what's in it? Then, what the hell are you bitching about? You don't even know what to complain about.

Coal exports are up 70% over last year.

Now to take care of the negro.
Listen, you ignorant moronic simp, coal, no matter how much we produce, how much we export, the planet, the universe is moving off the shit and onto environmentally safe alternatives. Its all just a matter of time, you stupid white mf.
Protesters Jeer as Trump Team Promotes Coal at U.N. Climate Talks

Forum List

Back