Only Two Countries Vote Against UN Resolution Condemning Nazism.

Donald H

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2020

Granted, a bit gimmicky but nonetheless, two countries decided it was worth it to oppose the resolution.
Abstaining is always possible but two countries needed to make a political statement that they will have to explain away.

Granted, a bit gimmicky but nonetheless, two countries decided it was worth it to oppose the resolution.
Abstaining is always possible but two countries needed to make a political statement that they will have to explain away.

Well, isn't it obvious even to a dimwit, like you, that the democrat party doesn't want to condemn themselves?

Duh!

Well, isn't it obvious even to a dimwit, like you, that the democrat party doesn't want to condemn themselves?

Duh!
What's that supposed to mean? The two 'no's' weren't from any US political party. The two countries stand responsible for their choices, not their political parties.
I'm just curious if anybody can explain it away and how?

What's that supposed to mean? The two 'no's' weren't from any US political party. The two countries stand responsible for their choices, not their political parties.
I'm just curious if anybody can explain it away and how?
I imagine it's because the opposition to Russia in Ukraine are neo Nazis.

Obviously a little Russian douchebaggery at work here.

We've all see from our resident Russia-basher, Litwin, that the Russian line is ... "We need to invade Ukraine to stop Nazis".

Knowing this kind of political theater is precisely why the UN was created, a Russian instigated resolution equating Ukrainians with Nazis as a justification for a full-Russian invasion of The Ukraine.

They wanted to put the US into a publicly embarrassing, but ultimately meaningless position, and say to the world (through the new Pravda, RT News), "America is supporting Nazis by opposing our bloody invasion of Ukraine".

Cheap Russian propaganda. The kind we've been seeing for over a century.

Rodchenko-Books-Please-Hero1a.jpg

I imagine it's because the opposition to Russia in Ukraine are neo Nazis.
Ukraine does have a rather large NeoNazi faction. This would be Russia's purpose and so that's what makes it a bit gimmicky. Nevertheless, two countries need to wear their 'no' votes, when they could have abstained with no loss of credibility.

I wonder why they decided to do that? I'm putting it in the bank for one of Chicy's ridiculous attempts to spam the D's.

Obviously a little Russian douchebaggery at work here.
Douchbaggery? Isn't that a little bit emotional? I see already that this is raising some hackles on the backs of the easily tormented, when it's really not necessary.

Clever wording obviously pushed two countries to bit the bullet and come out on the side of NeoNazis. What can ya say?

Obviously a little Russian douchebaggery at work here
Sure.

Sure.

I'll be the first one to call out Ukrainians for being dirtbags of the highest order. Ukrainian paramilitary groups working with the SS killed about a million of my people in the Ukraine alone. Ukranians, like most Eastern Europeans, are anti-semites of the highest order.

However, if we took a good look at Russia's human rights record, it would be a tough call in the who is the biggest dirt bag competition.

This latest move is nothing more, and nothing less, than Russia laying the propaganda groundwork for a full-scale invasion of The Ukraine.

Douchbaggery? Isn't that a little bit emotional? I see already that this is raising some hackles on the backs of the easily tormented, when it's really not necessary.

Clever wording obviously pushed two countries to bit the bullet and come out on the side of NeoNazis. What can ya say?

~~~~~~
In the Meantime:

Democrats Unanimously Pass Ilhan Omar’s Anti-Islamophobia Act to Cut Down on Free Speech​

Nothing like Neo-Nazi Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrats trying to curb free speech and violate the U.S, Constitution and it's Bill of Rights.

Ukraine does have a rather large NeoNazi faction. This would be Russia's purpose and so that's what makes it a bit gimmicky. Nevertheless, two countries need to wear their 'no' votes, when they could have abstained with no loss of credibility.

I wonder why they decided to do that? I'm putting it in the bank for one of Chicy's ridiculous attempts to spam the D's.

No, they don't.

The Democrat Parody is also Chuck-full of Nazi-afficiandos.

I'll be the first one to call out Ukrainians for being dirtbags of the highest order. Ukrainian paramilitary groups working with the SS killed about a million of my people in the Ukraine alone. Ukranians, like most Eastern Europeans, are anti-semites of the highest order.

However, if we took a good look at Russia's human rights record, it would be a tough call in the who is the biggest dirt bag competition.

This latest move is nothing more, and nothing less, than Russia laying the propaganda groundwork for a full-scale invasion of The Ukraine.

But there are 2 valid reasons for invading at least parts of the Ukraine.
One is that the Soviets built lots of pipelines across the Ukraine, in order to get gas and oil to customers in Europe.
And since 1991, the Ukraine has been stealing huge amounts of it.
According to the claims, the Ukraine owes over $30 billion dollars worth of stolen oil and gas.
The second is that the Crimea and other parts of the Ukraine were given to the Ukraine by Khrushchev in the 1950s, and should not have been.
The natives are ethnic Russian, and are being abused by the Ukrainians, who hate Russians.

You guys remember when Trump was president and the United States voted no on the same resolution?

Gullible morons.

There may be much more to the story than is covered in the scant article to which you linked, but on reading it, it becomes more clear what this is about.

Genuine Nazism has been extinct for decades—for longer than the vast majority of people now living have been alive, and for many times the length of time for which it existed in the first place.

To now pass any sort of resolution against it is a rather pointless move.

On reading the article, I see that Nazism is does not appear to be the actual target of the resolution. The real target appears to be freedoms of speech and assembly, using a historically unpopular ideology as a vehicle through which to promote this attack on these freedoms. It appears to be an effort on the part of the globalist United Nations to dictate to individual sovereign nations which ideologies those nations should or should not allow the citizens thereof to believe in and support.

For the United States to support this resolution would be an act of malfeasance, and a betrayal of the First Amendment to our Constitution; and possibly even an act of treason inasmuch as it allows a foreign power impose upon the American people blatant violations of the rights that our Constitution clearly and explicitly affirms and protects on our behalf.

It is disturbing that only two nations stood up against this resolution.

Forum List

Back