Ooops

Status
Not open for further replies.
A papaya and a goat also tested positive.
Ha ha, that's right, I remember that.
Matter of fact, some people who didn't even take the test tested positive.
If it's a matter of fact, why no cite? Sounds as bogus as the papaya BS.

Matter of fact, some people who didn't even take the test tested positive. :heehee:

I agree, in their desperation, the DemonRats are pulling positive cases out of thin air!

how pathetic is that!:rolleyes-41:

Yes, but it goes beyond just US Dems. It's the globalist crowd behind this psyop. The Demorats are just milking it for political purposes.

Maybe you've been living in a cave, because there have been numerous cases of people being told they tested positive before they even took their test. It's not my job to spoonfeed you.

As for the papaya and goat story, that was all over the news.

Still waiting for the cite..

Maybe you've been living in a cave, because there have been numerous cases of people being told they tested positive before they even took their test. It's not my job to spoonfeed you.

We both cited them.

Matter of fact, some people who didn't even take the test tested positive. :heehee:

I agree, in their desperation, the DemonRats are pulling positive cases out of thin air!

how pathetic is that!:rolleyes-41:

Yes, but it goes beyond just US Dems. It's the globalist crowd behind this psyop. The Demorats are just milking it for political purposes.

True.

Go back to page 1, it's there.

Folks, I went to the ER with acute appendicitis last Friday and they had to do the Kung Flu test on meh. The nurse said, "You are gonna hate me." Dayem. Who in the fuck would take that voluntarily? It almost hurt as much as the damn appendicitis. :icon_cry: Not really, just very unconfortable, like someone shoving a piece of sandpaper at the deepest point in your nasal cavity. After an hour, the results came back negative. The hospital staff was great though in terms of competence and politeness and effective use of technology, from walking in off the street without a referral to walking out less one infected appendix about 24 hours later. The surgeons removed it via the laparoscopic method. I understand from others that the Kung Flu test actually causes complications in terms of nose bleeds and that they are just doing questionnaires in many cases for the Kung Flu.

Last edited:
You nuts keep mentioning TDS, is that anything like the ODS and HDS you had??
TDS aka Total Devotion Syndrome...

imns02pjuvi41.jpg

Maybe you've been living in a cave, because there have been numerous cases of people being told they tested positive before they even took the test. It's not my job to spoonfeed you.

Fake news.. It was a non-scientist making silly statements. False positives and negatives are a fact of life with nearly all biological tests. It just means they need to be double checked. Taking the word of someone who doesn't know is beyond foolish, as Trump has found out.

Folks, I went to the ER with acute appendicitis last Friday and they had to do the Kung Flu test on meh. The nurse said, "You are gonna hate me." Dayem. Who in the fuck would take that voluntarily? It almost hurt as much as the damn appendicitis. :icon_cry: Not really, just very unconfortable, like someone shoving a piece of sandpaper at the deepest point in your nasal cavity. After an hour, the results came back negative. The hospital staff was great though in terms of competence and politeness and effective use of technology, from walking in off the street without a referral to walking out less one infected appendix about 24 hours later. The surgeons removed it via the laparoscopic method. I understand from others that the Kung Flu test actually causes complications in terms of nose bleeds and that they are just doing questionnaires in many cases for the Kung Flu.

Aw, man, that sucks. Appendicitis sucks bigly. Glad you made out well, despite the other involuntary intrusive medical procedure.

I was just looking at your channel yesterday, Snout. You have some real cool stuff on there, man.

Already a thread on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back