Oops. Looks like Pena Nieto and Trump had two different conversations...

He said she said....yawn
What the Mexican president said is on the record.
Fail.
Um...you get that you and I are on the same page, right? I'm rather mocking Trump for verbally having his dick handed to him by the Mexican President, after all the tough talk Trump has been making on the campaign trail about Mexico.

It's only opinion El Presidente handed Trump anything. Opinions are like assholes
And yours reeks of ignorance.

So, for months, and months, Trump has said that Mexico is going to "pay for" his wall. Not only has he said that, but he ridiculed Pena Nieto when he made it clear he wouldn't pay for it. Trump had a chance to let Pena Nieto what he is going to do, and he wussed out.

Worse than wussed out, either Trump lied, Pna Nieto lied, or he, and Pena Nieto were involved in two different conversations.

Trump said, specifically, at the press conference:

"We did discus the wall, we didn't discuss payment of the wall," Trump told reporters at a brief press conference alongside Peña Nieto after their meeting. "That will be for a later date."

Except, Pena Nieto, apparently discussed paying for the wall:

"At the start of my conversation with Donald Trump I made it clear that Mexico will not pay for the wall," Peña Nieto tweeted in Spanish from his official account afterwards. "After that, the conversation moved on to other topics and unfolded in a respectful manner."

So, actually, it turns out Trump didn't lie. They didn't discuss the Wall; The Mexican President told Trump how it's going to be, and Trump sat there, and took it like a bitch.
So whose side are you on? Mexico or America?

So, for months, and months, Trump has said that Mexico is going to "pay for" his wall. Not only has he said that, but he ridiculed Pena Nieto when he made it clear he wouldn't pay for it. Trump had a chance to let Pena Nieto what he is going to do, and he wussed out.

Worse than wussed out, either Trump lied, Pna Nieto lied, or he, and Pena Nieto were involved in two different conversations.

"We did discus the wall, we didn't discuss payment of the wall," Trump told reporters at a brief press conference alongside Peña Nieto after their meeting. "That will be for a later date."

"At the start of my conversation with Donald Trump I made it clear that Mexico will not pay for the wall," Peña Nieto tweeted in Spanish from his official account afterwards. "After that, the conversation moved on to other topics and unfolded in a respectful manner."

So, actually, it turns out Trump didn't lie. They didn't discuss the Wall; The Mexican President told Trump how it's going to be, and Trump sat there, and took it like a bitch.
"At the beginning of the conversation with Donald Trump, I made clear that Mexico will not pay for the wall."
That's what Pena Nieto said. Verbally bitch slapped Trump, and Trump took it like the bitch he is.
Never mind. You are clearly anti American pro Mexican.

America's, which is why I'm voting for Clinton.

She is as anti American as you are.

Hey. I know you!

Gotta love the Mexican prez fact checking Trump!

Well, get used to her. She'll be your President for, at least, the next four years.

Well, get used to her. She'll be your President for, at least, the next four years.

She, like obummer will never be addressed as president by me!

Did you see Trump?

He looked up all google eyed and saw all those angry Mexicans staring him down, he passed his Depends and never looked up from his notes again!

I'm sure she'll be cut to the bone by your insult just like Obama wasn't.

Did you see Trump?

He looked up all google eyed and saw all those angry Mexicans staring him down, he passed his Depends and never looked up from his notes again!
A terrible b movie actor doing Shakespeare!
"It is a tale told by an idiot, all sound and fury
Signifying nothing".

And no shits will be given. She'll still be in the White House, and you will be off sulking over the fact that you're not gonna get your "Great Wall of Trump".

He said she said....yawn
What the Mexican president said is on the record.
Fail.
Um...you get that you and I are on the same page, right? I'm rather mocking Trump for verbally having his dick handed to him by the Mexican President, after all the tough talk Trump has been making on the campaign trail about Mexico.

It's only opinion El Presidente handed Trump anything. Opinions are like assholes

Considering Trump is all opinion sans facts explains why a lot about Trump and his rectim supporters.

no matter which one of those 2 get in.....this country gets yet another fucking...

"At the beginning of the conversation with Donald Trump, I made clear that Mexico will not pay for the wall."
That's what Pena Nieto said. Verbally bitch slapped Trump, and Trump took it like the bitch he is.

How do you know that?

My son told me today that he's never going out to the backyard and picking up that dog shit. But yet in the end he did

Forum List

Back