Oops... Teenager Mistakes Little Brother for Intruder, Kills Him

Taking guns from people with sense isn't going to help mental defectives like this boy or the parents who put the gun in his hands.

Leave guns alone. Defective people are the problem.

And many of us are tired of giving up stuff because the lowest tier of performers can't manage something or other.

Really, really fucking tired of it.

Although it is worth adding that only a lowlife cocksucker would neg you for stating your beliefs.

Taking guns from people is not my objective here. My point is 'no guns in the house' with children in it.

Mine is a large family and we never had use for a gun. My mother would never allow guns in our home. Not even 'toy' guns. Our family history is long and we have never needed a gun to protect us, never will either. Guns are overrated as far as we're concerned. But many families learn the hard sad to say.

Yet another shooting that didn't happen in the UK, Canada or Australia

What a shock.

In the UK they just set their victims on fire either way the outcome is the same.

So? The UK, Canada and Australia all have much stricter gun laws, and less gun violence. In the US, where guns are ubiquitous, so is gun violence.

However, the UK does have more violence. BTW setting someone on fire is a very violent act.

"Sorry about that kid, my bad. But I thought you were an intruder". So goes the gist of this tragic story.

Oh well, but haven't we heard this before? Of course, just recently under the headlines.... Olympic hero "mistakenly" kills girlfriend

Carry on NRA!

Florida Teen Mistakes Brother for Intruder, Shoots Him - ABC News

The teen broke one of the biggest rules in gun safety and handling.
Never fire a gun unless you're sure of your target. A gun safety course would have prevented this tragedy.

I disagree. A gun safety course would not necessarily have prevented this tragedy. No guns in the house, without a doubt, would indeed have prevented this tragedy.

Since guns aren't going away my idea is way better.

Taking guns from people with sense isn't going to help mental defectives like this boy or the parents who put the gun in his hands.

And many of us are tired of giving up stuff because the lowest tier of performers can't manage something or other.

Although it is worth adding that only a lowlife cocksucker would neg you for stating your beliefs.

Taking guns from people is not my objective here. My point is 'no guns in the house' with children in it.

Mine is a large family and we never had use for a gun. My mother would never allow guns in our home. Not even 'toy' guns. Our family history is long and we have never needed a gun to protect us, never will either. Guns are overrated as far as we're concerned. But many families learn the hard sad to say.

I have 5 daughters and 11 guns and rifles. never once has one of my guns killed anyone let alone a family member. I don't use locks on my triggers and it's pretty useless to have an unloaded gun if it's for protection.

Questions arise. Just not the right questions.

How did crime become so out of control that the first thought of hearing a noise is that there are violent intruders in the house? How did we develop into a people so distrustful of the law and of one another that our first thought is that we expect deadly force and must confront that force with deeadly force.

In case you miss it this time. This is what it looks like when civilization breaks down.

This is so sad.

It's not anywhere near as frequent as women's bodies being found after they were raped and beaten to death. That is way more common.

Watch Chicago news and see how many people, including children, are gunned down daily by gangs.

So much death at the hands of criminals, who will not be affected by gun control laws, and the left will put up each story where a person mishandled a gun.

If guns are so over rated why do people call the police when they feel threaten? Why don't they wait until after the threat is gone?

2:00 AM
Hearing a window plain shattering
run too the phone
911: do you wish to report an emergency?
Caller: yes I just heard a window break in a backroom in my house.
Why don't people wait until after it's all over?

Questions arise. Just not the right questions.

How did crime become so out of control that the first thought of hearing a noise is that there are violent intruders in the house? How did we develop into a people so distrustful of the law and of one another that our first thought is that we expect deadly force and must confront that force with deeadly force.

In case you miss it this time. This is what it looks like when civilization breaks down.

Ever watch TV? Go to the movies? Play video games? Those are chock full of deeply disturbing violence. Those are American values being formed dating back to the cowboy/western days. However...

Our family trusts and respects the law/police.

Plus we are always busy celebrating some family members birthday, anniversary, or Christmas, New Years, Thanksgiving, family reunions etc, etc, etc. Traditions run deep. In our world, civilization is alive and well.

This is a terrible story, but not something I would use to push a political agenda. I can't imagine what the teen and his family are going through.

No questions or thoughts enter your mind? How about... This little boy might still be alive if there were no guns in the house? Why the easy access to guns? Or what happened to 'gun-responsibility'?

Negligence? Can the parents be held criminally responsibly? And why not?

Political agenda aside, someone has to protect the children from this all to frequent occurrence.

The first question that entered my mind was, "Why is Kidrocks such a lowlife?"

"Sorry about that kid, my bad. But I thought you were an intruder". So goes the gist of this tragic story.

Oh well, but haven't we heard this before? Of course, just recently under the headlines.... Olympic hero "mistakenly" kills girlfriend

Carry on NRA!

Florida Teen Mistakes Brother for Intruder, Shoots Him - ABC News

A teenager shot and killed his 12-year-old brother because he mistook him for an intruder in their Florida home, police said today.
Too bad. But won't change the need for guns.

No questions or thoughts enter your mind? How about... This little boy might still be alive if there were no guns in the house?

If you don't want a gun in your house, don't buy one. Simple solution

Political agenda aside, someone has to protect the children from this all to frequent occurrence.

They're called parents. Other families' tragedies are none of your fucking business, so mind it.

This is a terrible story, but not something I would use to push a political agenda. I can't imagine what the teen and his family are going through.

No questions or thoughts enter your mind? How about... This little boy might still be alive if there were no guns in the house? Why the easy access to guns? Or what happened to 'gun-responsibility'?

Negligence? Can the parents be held criminally responsibly? And why not?

340 MILLION people in the US, less then a 1000 a year are accidentally shot and killed, but we should ban guns, MORON.

Repeated for the slow and stupid.

Ohhhhhh, I see. As long as we own guns we can't have children???????

Try passing a law like that. I would join in on the burning of Washington.

Taking away peoples rights because of accidents that occur is a pretty stupid argument. People die in swimming pools, cars, sports practices. That's life. By that logic people shouldn't be allowed to do anything.

The article says that he heard noises, called out for his brother, who didn't answer, then it says his brother 'startled' him. Did the teen know it was his brother who startled him, or was the article written by a moron?

Try passing a law like that. I would join in on the burning of Washington.

Stupid parents + guns = no children. Yes, you are indeed correct!

The article says that he heard noises, called out for his brother, who didn't answer, then it says his brother 'startled' him. Did the teen know it was his brother who startled him, or was the article written by a moron?

Reading comprehension?

Forum List

Back