Oops... Teenager Mistakes Little Brother for Intruder, Kills Him

"Sorry about that kid, my bad. But I thought you were an intruder". So goes the gist of this tragic story.
Oh well, but haven't we heard this before? Of course, just recently under the headlines.... Olympic hero "mistakenly" kills girlfriend
Carry on NRA!
Tell us - which of these would have stopped this from happening:

-Assault weapon ban
-Hi-cap magazine ban
-Universal background checks
-Universal licensing of gun owners
-Universal registration of guns
-Mandatory trigger locks
-Mandatory "safe storage"

As always, you're happy to see children die so that you can push your mindless nonsensical agenda. Carry on.

Taking away peoples rights because of accidents that occur is a pretty stupid argument. People die in swimming pools, cars, sports practices. That's life. By that logic people shouldn't be allowed to do anything.

Children dying unnecessarily is not "a pretty stupid argument".

"Sorry about that kid, my bad. But I thought you were an intruder". So goes the gist of this tragic story.
Oh well, but haven't we heard this before? Of course, just recently under the headlines.... Olympic hero "mistakenly" kills girlfriend
Carry on NRA!

-Assault weapon ban
-Hi-cap magazine ban
-Mandatory trigger locks

As always, you're happy to see children die so that you can push your mindless nonsensical agenda. Carry on.

No guns in the house would of stopped that from happening, that would work for me. Of course you don't give a shit about that dead child... it's all about guns, guns, guns to you! Isn't that right?

BANG!!!!!

I think I just heard somebody else getting shot.

Check to see if it's a kid getting Skittles or something.

Last edited:
This is a terrible story, but not something I would use to push a political agenda. I can't imagine what the teen and his family are going through.

No questions or thoughts enter your mind? How about... This little boy might still be alive if there were no guns in the house? Why the easy access to guns? Or what happened to 'gun-responsibility'?

Negligence? Can the parents be held criminally responsibly? And why not?

Political agenda aside, someone has to protect the children from this all to frequent occurrence.

YOU are the one who injected politics into this tragic situation. Do you have the same sympathy for the victims of late term abortions?

So this is a late term abortion?

Man..you guys. :doubt:

The teenaged kid was only exercising his Constitutional rights, so people should get off his case.

Sorry. I can not find an icon for sarcasm, or I would have used it here.

Carry on NRA!

-Assault weapon ban
-Hi-cap magazine ban
-Mandatory trigger locks

All of the above.

You folks are beginning to sound like a broken record.

Well, got to go. Think I heard somebody getting shot in the livingroom.

[

I also noticed that there are still plenty of flag-draped coffins coming in from Afghanistan but nobody gives a flying fuck anymore.

Well, not to let you derail the thread, but the fact is, the American body count in Afghanistan HAS dropped.

There was only 1 US fatality in Feburary. March was a tough month with 13, but most of those were related to a helicopter crash.

This is a terrible story, but not something I would use to push a political agenda. I can't imagine what the teen and his family are going through.

No questions or thoughts enter your mind? How about... This little boy might still be alive if there were no guns in the house? Why the easy access to guns? Or what happened to 'gun-responsibility'?

Political agenda aside, someone has to protect the children from this all to frequent occurrence.
there is no proof that the little boy wouldn't have been killed with a baseball bat instead of a gun given the circumstances.

The thoughts that go through My head are that the parents are now facing criminal charges for allowing a child access to their weapons and that you have to be one of the most despicable people on these forums to offer up the dead body of a child for a political point on an anonymous forum.

Something that people around you should be proud of, no doubt.

Taking away peoples rights because of accidents that occur is a pretty stupid argument. People die in swimming pools, cars, sports practices. That's life. By that logic people shouldn't be allowed to do anything.

If the death of children was you'r only concern you wouldn't just be talking about gun deaths. How about parental abuse? More parents kill their children yearly by their on hand, through neglect and physical abuse than are killed by guns.

child abduction and murder statistics & facts
I say you're full of shit.

Carry on NRA!

-Assault weapon ban
-Hi-cap magazine ban
-Mandatory trigger locks

All of the above.

Did it stop Columbine? or any school shooting during clintons assault weapons ban?

[

I also noticed that there are still plenty of flag-draped coffins coming in from Afghanistan but nobody gives a flying fuck anymore.

Well, not to let you derail the thread, but the fact is, the American body count in Afghanistan HAS dropped.

There was only 1 US fatality in Feburary. March was a tough month with 13, but most of those were related to a helicopter crash.

I remember back a few years ago when Iraq was going full bore I said more people died in the US than were dying in Iraq but you wouldn't know it from the media coverage. Now, you want to focus on the people dying here because Obama is president. He hates guns. So like parrots you spout his talking points. The war isn't even an issue anymore, because your focus is what the White House wants your focus to be.

My suggestion is for you to learn to think for yourselves and maybe you'd learn to get a life by accident.

there is no proof that the little boy wouldn't have been killed with a baseball bat instead of a gun given the circumstances.

The thoughts that go through My head are that the parents are now facing criminal charges for allowing a child access to their weapons and that you have to be one of the most despicable people on these forums to offer up the dead body of a child for a political point on an anonymous forum.

Something that people around you should be proud of, no doubt.

There is all the proof in the world that the child was not killed by a baseball bat.

Admit it... the child was killed by a gun, gun, gun!

Last edited:
[

I remember back a few years ago when Iraq was going full bore I said more people died in the US than were dying in Iraq but you wouldn't know it from the media coverage. Now, you want to focus on the people dying here because Obama is president. He hates guns. So like parrots you spout his talking points. The war isn't even an issue anymore, because your focus is what the White House wants your focus to be.

My suggestion is for you to learn to think for yourselves and maybe you'd learn to get a life by accident.

The war isn't an issue because we are out of Iraq, and we are going to be out of Afghanistan soon enough... At this point, the Taliban is just running out the clock, and even Karzai knows where this is all going.

Personally, I disagree with how Obama handled Afghanistan, and I've said so. I think any obligation we had to prop up the Karzai brothers ended when he stole the 2009 election. We should have started packing our stuff there.

I think Obama painted himself into a political corner. He called Afghanistan a "War of Necessity" when it really wasn't.

But for the record....

We had 11,101 gun murders and 16,000 gun suicides in the US in 2012.

We had 402 Military casualties in Afghanistan in 2012 (Down from a high of 711 in 2010.)

Yes, gun deaths in this country really are a bigger deal.

If the death of children was you'r only concern you wouldn't just be talking about gun deaths. How about parental abuse? More parents kill their children yearly by their on hand, through neglect and physical abuse than are killed by guns.

child abduction and murder statistics & facts
I say you're full of shit.

Again... this child was killed by a gun.

Not killed by a baseball bat, stairs, knife, swimming pool, car, or whatever else you enablers can come up with! A gun was the choice of weapon here. Guns! Much more convenient, readily available and easy access to one. Guns!

If it's gun responsibility and easy access your so concerned about why isn't your outrage directed at the parents who should have been the ones to teach proper gun safety and have the guns safely secured ?

You mean like protecting ambassadors from being murdered by terrorist mobs?

Yeah, let's put politics aside.

I heard some kid died in a car accident not too long ago also. When is the government going to step in and do something about this?

[

^ This

Harry Reid wanted to read off the name of every soldier and Marine killed in Iraq....when Bush was President. Now Obama gets our Embassy annihilated and not a fucking peep from the "Anti-war" Left

Last edited:

Forum List

Back