Oopsies: If MAGA Republicans Are So Bad, Why Are Dems Funding Them?

The thing to remember about Stalin and Mao is that the majority of the people they killed were citizens of their own countries. The majority of deaths Hitler was responsible for were foreigners.

With Stalin and with Mao...their political agendas were more important than the very lives of the people.
Hitler killed plenty of his own people. Many German Jews committed suicide to avoid the camps, some of them dying with the Iron Crosses they earned fighting for Germany in WWI pinned to their lapels.

Oh, yeah, sex can be a verb, in just the way you said, second example. I used to be able to sex ducklings, but not chicks, except of course for the Sex Links breeds, which have color differentiation (black is male, striped female).

I bring this up because sexing people is getting to be the first challenge with so many "news" articles about trannies, which are written as confusingly as possible. Is the person whose crime they are describing really, actually, a male or a female? First I sex the protag, then I see what he or she did.
I hear you.

If you can sex gender fluid people, you will be providing a valuable service, which I hope pays more than sexing ducklings.

I hear you.

If you can sex gender fluid people, you will be providing a valuable service, which I hope pays more than sexing ducklings.
Well, I just did it on my farm, but yeah ---- sexing people who are fraudulently hiding what sex they are, when the newspapers encourage them and also hide what they really are, that's hard, too. But important to know what sex they actually are.

Well, I just did it on my farm, but yeah ---- sexing people who are fraudulently hiding what sex they are, when the newspapers encourage them and also hide what they really are, that's hard, too. But important to know what sex they actually are.
Why? It’s their business, not yours

Horse shit.

Your posts DRIP of MAGArat
What does that even mean?
The Left seems to think if they call people cute names that takes the place of viable policies.
Here's a novel concept, Lesh! Instead of name calling...how about you start coming up with some policies that will actually WORK and then you won't have to rely on what you're doing now?

Hitler killed plenty of his own people. Many German Jews committed suicide to avoid the camps, some of them dying with the Iron Crosses they earned fighting for Germany in WWI pinned to their lapels.
My point, Seymour is that it's especially heinous when a political leader kills off his own people. Mao and Stalin in particular killed off millions of innocent people because they wanted to transition out of a particular economic system.

They believe this stuff. I had one of them bravely tell me she'd never get into a cattle car. Twice.

This is what their media is pouring into them, 24/7/365. This is why they're so terrified. They really believe it. They really think they're fighting Satan, and that they'll have to kill other Americans to avoid concentration camps and gas chambers.

What do you do with this?

What does this make you think of?

1662405745806.png

If MAGA Republicans are the absolute scourge Biden thinks they are, why are Democrats funding them? Huh.

I was watching a Sunday news show where a democrat was asked this question. He was dancing like a Mexican Jumping bean around a Sombrero. Somewhere in his answer he justified it.

Not too many years ago Repubs were doing the same with Reverand AL.

Did our Republican president just purposely make a televised, official address with the express purpose of calling Al and his party fascist, extremist threateners of democracy? Yes or no.

Puts you in a tight spot, doesn't it?

Did our Republican president just purposely make a televised, official address with the express purpose of calling Al and his party fascist, extremist threateners of democracy? Yes or no.

Puts you in a tight spot, doesn't it?
Save us the pearl clutching after what you AND Trump routinely call Dems and libs

There is a system for winning by land size ---------------------

We call it the Electoral College.
Sorry WRONG...

Every State is allocated a number of votes equal to the number of senators and representatives in its U.S. Congressional delegation—two votes for its senators in the U.S. Senate plus a number of votes equal to the number of its Congressional districts.

Article I, Section II of the Constitution says that each state shall have at least one U.S. Representative, while the total size of a state's delegation to the House depends on its population. The number of Representatives also cannot be greater than one for every thirty thousand people.​

So Land are is not it... Small State populations get higher representation that larger state populations.

Yes, I agree it may take a long time for CNN to recover their reputation. It would be good for us all if news reporting became honest again. Remember when so many movies had a segment where a character rushes in and says, "Quick! Turn on CNN!!" Boy, we sure don't see that anymore. Because they don't report important news anymore, just anti-Trump diatribes.

The Hill news site on the Internet is sort of trying (and failing) to do that, running pieces that sometimes are reassuringly rightwing among the detritus from the far Left. I am thinking there just ARE so many more leftwing writers, they are having a hard time achieving balance.
Have you seen Fox News lately... There prime time were presidential advisors... They weren't even interested in bring on qualified people...

CNN is biased, Fox is head down pro GOP... They only get in bed with Trump because thems the deals that have to be made for power...

1662466601915.png
1662466639975.png

Forum List

Back