Open Border Democrats don't want you to see this

Unfortunately, this valued officer would be just as dead if shot by a citizen or someone here legally. That said, what is an "Open Border Democrat"? I don't know of any. I don't know of any Democratic office holder who is against appropriating money for border security.

Not paying TSA inspectors certainly doesn't make us any safer.

Forward Leaning: How an Illegal Alien from Mexico became an American War Hero Kindle Edition
by Addison LeMay (Author)

White Texas police officer found guilty of murder for fatally shooting black teen in car

Dallas cop who killed man in flat fired
More manipulative rationalization. It's a liberal mental disorder.

Understanding Rationalization: Making Excuses as an Effective Manipulation Tactic

The cop killer was sheltered and protected because he is an illegal. The friends and relatives that hid him and lied for him are also here illegally. They are also sheltered and protected.

No amount of liberal mental disorder is going to change the truth.
Give it a rest. Stop using the tragic death of a man to try and score pathetically cheap partisan political points.

it's disgraceful and is tantamount to shitting on that man's memory and grave

Negative
Good people prefer to donate their experience to a positive cause. If your child was killed by an illegal alien wouldn’t you want your experience exploited / known and wouldn’t you want it to be used as a tool to prevent the next killing?
my answer is definitely NO!
You wouldn’t want to prevent the next killing? Monster!

Unfortunately, this valued officer would be just as dead if shot by a citizen or someone here legally. That said, what is an "Open Border Democrat"? I don't know of any. I don't know of any Democratic office holder who is against appropriating money for border security.

Bs!

Understanding Rationalization: Making Excuses as an Effective Manipulation Tactic

The cop killer was sheltered and protected because he is an illegal. The friends and relatives that hid him and lied for him are also here illegally. They are also sheltered and protected.

Give it a rest. Stop using the tragic death of a man to try and score pathetically cheap partisan political points.

Negative
Good people prefer to donate their experience to a positive cause. If your child was killed by an illegal alien wouldn’t you want your experience exploited / known and wouldn’t you want it to be used as a tool to prevent the next killing?

Negative
good gawd, such a debased culture you admire. sick is what it is

Do you folks support and encourage drunk driving as well?
Totally different right?
just because you do not want your child's death... used and abused for a political purpose, does not mean you encourage the wrong doing.... that's idiotic!

Haha...I suppose all the members of Mothers Against Drunk Driving are idiots for using their child’s death to help save the next child?
I suppose all those parents of the children killed at Parkland High that are using their child’s murder as a tool for gun control are idiots huh?
Let me guess...totally different right?

What does FOX news have to do with the fact none of them had a word to say about the death of that police officer at the hands of an illegal alien??
When people don't stay glued to FOX News, how are they to know what to feel outrage about on any given day?

What does FOX news have to do with the fact none of them had a word to say about the death of that police officer at the hands of an illegal alien??
When people don't stay glued to FOX News, how are they to know what to feel outrage about on any given day?

Well you will have to check with someone who's glued to FOX, Oh and you might want to ask those glued to ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC and CNN as well.

Bs!
So who is an "Open Borders Democrat"?

Forward Leaning: How an Illegal Alien from Mexico became an American War Hero Kindle Edition

White Texas police officer found guilty of murder for fatally shooting black teen in car

guess you can't handle the truth.

truth?

alternative facts

truth?

alternative facts
so the cop wasn't killed by an illegal? is that what you're saying?

truth?

alternative facts
who cares .. illegal or legal. Tim McVieigh

truth?

alternative facts
he was rightfully put to death. your point?

truth?

alternative facts
who cares?

more important things

truth?

alternative facts
who cares?

more important things
I agree, getting these mthr fking illegals out of our country.
not the ones working... let the native born drug addicts an drunks drop dead. thin the herd. too many American bums. Lots of illegals doing work

who cares?

more important things
I agree, getting these mthr fking illegals out of our country.
not the ones working... let the drug addicts an drunks drop dead
I agree there too, and get these mthr fking illegals out of our country.

Negative
I would not want my child exploited by politicians, for their own personal, political, purpose.

I would want my son remembered for who he was as a person, wonderful, caring, generous, loving, charitable, an empathizer, good character, honest and truthful, hard worker, loved the Lord with all his heart, mind and soul, a good father, a good son, a loving husband, and a number of other positive characteristics that I would hope a son of mine would have, and would want the time for me and my family to mourn, and to remember the positive impact he had on all of our lives. And not thrown in to a media circus of people who never knew him, or cared about him, before he was murdered...

some people could handle the media frenzy, and will dive head first in to it, like a Cindy Sheehan....

but not me and my family! no way, Jose'!

Illegal Aliens steal resources in which U.S. taxpayers work hard to pay. They commit crime, the bring in illegal drugs, and they are potential terrorists. This crap has to stop. Why are Democrats for putting U.S. Citizens MORE AT RISK of HARM?

Negative
I would not want my child exploited by politicians, for their own personal, political, purpose.

I would want my son remembered for who he was as a person, wonderful, caring, generous, loving, charitable, an empathizer, good character, honest and truthful, hard worker, loved the Lord with all his heart, mind and soul, a good father, a good son, a loving husband, and a number of other positive characteristics that I would hope a son of mine would have, and would want the time for me and my family to mourn, and to remember the positive impact he had on all of our lives. And not thrown in to a media circus of people who never knew him, or cared about him, before he was murdered...

some people could handle the media frenzy, and will dive head first in to it, like a Cindy Sheehan....

but not me and my family! no way, Jose'!
So, in short you would do absolutely nothing to prevent future killings?

Forum List

Back