Open Border Democrats don't want you to see this

Negative
Good people prefer to donate their experience to a positive cause. If your child was killed by an illegal alien wouldn’t you want your experience exploited / known and wouldn’t you want it to be used as a tool to prevent the next killing?
my answer is definitely NO!
You wouldn’t want to prevent the next killing? Monster!
I would not want my child exploited by politicians, for their own personal, political, purpose.

I would want my son remembered for who he was as a person, wonderful, caring, generous, loving, charitable, an empathizer, good character, honest and truthful, hard worker, loved the Lord with all his heart, mind and soul, a good father, a good son, a loving husband, and a number of other positive characteristics that I would hope a son of mine would have, and would want the time for me and my family to mourn, and to remember the positive impact he had on all of our lives. And not thrown in to a media circus of people who never knew him, or cared about him, before he was murdered...

some people could handle the media frenzy, and will dive head first in to it, like a Cindy Sheehan....

but not me and my family! no way, Jose'!
So, in short you would do absolutely nothing to prevent future killings?
There is a time and place for something like that Willow..... And right in the middle of ones sorrow and grief for me, would not be the time...

What have YOU done to stop the high school murders, the nightclub mass killings, the Las Vegas outdoor concert mass murders, the kindergarten school murders, the Synagogue Murders etc etc etc? HOW IS THAT ANY DIFFERENT, IF NOT WORSE, by you keeping silent?? Is it any less of a murder just because it is an American committing it?

I think this whole concept that you have been told by your right wing media masters to regurgitate, is simply political posturing, and truly does not come from your heart.... but hey, have at it! Your tizzy fit, saves no ones life... and does not bring back the dead... And more than 50% of the illegals in this country are coming from overstaying their VISAS.... how does spending all of the homeland security and border money on a concrete wall across 2000 miles of the USA southern border stop the 58% overstays from entering?
It is going to be a steel wall numbnutz!

my answer is definitely NO!
You wouldn’t want to prevent the next killing? Monster!
I would not want my child exploited by politicians, for their own personal, political, purpose.

I would want my son remembered for who he was as a person, wonderful, caring, generous, loving, charitable, an empathizer, good character, honest and truthful, hard worker, loved the Lord with all his heart, mind and soul, a good father, a good son, a loving husband, and a number of other positive characteristics that I would hope a son of mine would have, and would want the time for me and my family to mourn, and to remember the positive impact he had on all of our lives. And not thrown in to a media circus of people who never knew him, or cared about him, before he was murdered...

some people could handle the media frenzy, and will dive head first in to it, like a Cindy Sheehan....

but not me and my family! no way, Jose'!
So, in short you would do absolutely nothing to prevent future killings?
There is a time and place for something like that Willow..... And right in the middle of ones sorrow and grief for me, would not be the time...

What have YOU done to stop the high school murders, the nightclub mass killings, the Las Vegas outdoor concert mass murders, the kindergarten school murders, the Synagogue Murders etc etc etc? HOW IS THAT ANY DIFFERENT, IF NOT WORSE, by you keeping silent?? Is it any less of a murder just because it is an American committing it?

I think this whole concept that you have been told by your right wing media masters to regurgitate, is simply political posturing, and truly does not come from your heart.... but hey, have at it! Your tizzy fit, saves no ones life... and does not bring back the dead... And more than 50% of the illegals in this country are coming from overstaying their VISAS.... how does spending all of the homeland security and border money on a concrete wall across 2000 miles of the USA southern border stop the 58% overstays from entering?
It is going to be a steel wall numbnutz!
Yea, I know all about the goal posts that keep getting changed in the middle of the game the Don is playing....

Why don't you Trumpians just claim now that you won, (like Trump always claims regardless of being a loser, that's part of his personality disorder) and get the government opened again....? :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back