Open Carry will lead to wild west shoot outs

they already are--------criminals and police, and a few law abiding citizens.

That is not the country I want to live in. I left the United States almost 20 years ago, and the gun culture was part of the reason, and it was not near as bad as it is now. Open carrying is just insane.

So you would be comfortable in a country where only criminals and the government had guns? said another way---a country where only criminals had guns :D

I am in a country where some of the police and the bad guys have guns, and I am very comfortable. Because of strict gun laws, about the only people getting shot are criminals shot by other criminals.

WTF are you talking about?

There are lots of cities in states with tolerant gun laws and there is little if any significant levels of gun crime. It's the cities in states with the most regulations that have the most crime you sniveling dipshit!

Darra Adam Khel doesn't have the murder rate Chicago does.

Seriously...

How can you be this stupid and not get hit by a train?

Wow, talk about stupid. First you yell there aren't any when I ask you for examples. Now you say there are lots of them. You seem more than a little confused. I think it's clear who isn't very smart, and that would be you.

Really???

Wow...

You illustrate just how mentally feeble moonbats are.

If you'll look back the point was that there aren't any cities dominated by republicans.

Nice try bed wetter, retroactive abortion is still a viable solution for you. I suggest an ingestion of at least 10 sleeping pills, a bottle of Z-Quil and a short swim over a long lake.

That way you'll at least contribute something to ecology.

Yes really. You make almost no sense. And yes there are no cities dominated by republicans. That's because their backward policies won't work in a city. If it did, there would be at least 1 right? But instead you have none.

Abortion? I thought you right wingers were against that? Wow you are confused.

I am getting a good laugh at your childish name calling though. :eusa_clap:

That is not the country I want to live in. I left the United States almost 20 years ago, and the gun culture was part of the reason, and it was not near as bad as it is now. Open carrying is just insane.

So you would be comfortable in a country where only criminals and the government had guns? said another way---a country where only criminals had guns :D

I am in a country where some of the police and the bad guys have guns, and I am very comfortable. Because of strict gun laws, about the only people getting shot are criminals shot by other criminals.

Stay there.

And mind your own fucking business about how we do things in the US, because we don't give a fuck what you do wherever you are.

My 1911 is "little"?

When she gets beat to death by a thug who could have looked like your messiah's son come talk to me. Otherwise she should have aborted your dumbass.

Well at least you don't deny being too scared to leave the house without it. You're like a scared little bunny.

I also keep a first aid kit and a fire extinguisher in my car. I suppose that makes me a scared little bunny too.

Don't worry though, when I see a car with an Obama sticker on fire I'll drive right past it.

Yes it does help paint the little scared bunny picture. Without your gun you'd probably just curl up and cry. Poor little scared bunny.

Stay there.

And mind your own fucking business about how we do things in the US, because we don't give a fuck what you do wherever you are.

Actually some of us are smart enough to look at other countries and see if they are doing something better. That's what intelligent people do. Pete here of course isn't very smart so...

Stay there.

Pete is so cute when he is angry.....

Wow, talk about stupid. First you yell there aren't any when I ask you for examples. Now you say there are lots of them. You seem more than a little confused. I think it's clear who isn't very smart, and that would be you.

Really???

Wow...

If you'll look back the point was that there aren't any cities dominated by republicans.

Nice try bed wetter, retroactive abortion is still a viable solution for you. I suggest an ingestion of at least 10 sleeping pills, a bottle of Z-Quil and a short swim over a long lake.

Yes really. You make almost no sense. And yes there are no cities dominated by republicans. That's because their backward policies won't work in a city. If it did, there would be at least 1 right? But instead you have none.

I get a kick out your bullshit.

Democrook policies are "working" so well that cities like Detroit are in ruins, Chicago is a war zone, and inner city poverty is at an all time high. That has everything to do with republicans right bed wetter?

I'm a realist, not anything bed wetters like you can label. I'm all for genetic garbage like you being sucked into a sewer where you belong.

Stay there.

Pete is so cute when he is angry.....

:lol: You should see me when I'm really pissed.

Bambi-10debbfb.jpg

Last edited:
Really???

Wow...

Democrook policies are "working" so well that cities like Detroit are in ruins, Chicago is a war zone, and inner city poverty is at an all time high. That has everything to do with republicans right bed wetter?

I'm a realist, not anything bed wetters like you can label. I'm all for genetic garbage like you being sucked into a sewer where you belong.

And yet no big city takes up your policies which would be much worse. So you're just a ranting moron on the internet.

Stay there.

Actually some of us are smart enough to look at other countries and see if they are doing something better. That's what intelligent people do. Pete here of course isn't very smart so...

They're doing everything you want in North Korea.

Have a nice flight.

Stay there.

Have a nice flight.

Nope, don't like North Korea actually. They do some good things in Scandinavia though.

And yet no big city takes up your policies which would be much worse. So you're just a ranting moron on the internet.

Of course all the states that are rejecting libtard bullshit are flourishing and people from democrook cities are fleeing to find jobs there.

So you're just a drone regurgitating insipid drivel your programmed with from media matters with no concept of reality.

Seriously dude, retroactive self abortion is an option. Just please do it in a way that doesn't make a big mess.

Have a nice flight.

Nope, don't like North Korea actually. They do some good things in Scandinavia though.

I really don't care where you go. North Korea, the sewer, Sweden...

Just go and don't let the door hit you in the ass.

Of course all the states that are rejecting libtard bullshit are flourishing and people from democrook cities are fleeing to find jobs there.

So you're just a drone regurgitating insipid drivel your programmed with from media matters with no concept of reality.

Seriously dude, retroactive self abortion is an option. Just please do it in a way that doesn't make a big mess.

Can't defend that cities can't use your policies so now you change to states. Which states you want to compare? Which is the great beacon of Republican greatness?

Can't defend that cities can't use your policies so now you change to states. Which states you want to compare? Which is the great beacon of Republican greatness?

I can't defend cities that don't exist?

Did you overdose on shrooms? Please stop the pseudointellectual bullshit already. Go somewhere that has all the fascist bullshit you crave and leave the rest of us alone already you fucking parasite. I'll help you pack.

In the mean time stay out of the cow pasture.

Need I?

Ok, well there are two problems with your made up scenario. First, that someone hell bent on carnage isn't going to go somewhere were its possible that some CCW permit carrier will get off a lucky shot and end his spree too early, he'll go to a gun free zone as we have already seen numerous times. And the second and major problem is that concealed carry has been around in many states for a long time and it hasn't happened yet.

Name one instance where a fully automatic weapon was used to kill a large group of people, outside of war. Because unless its a fully automatic weapon, he can't fire bullets faster than I can with my 380.

See...you can post nice when you want to

Someone looking to massacre is looking for one thing...a large number of targets. They are not afraid if there are armed people there, they are looking to go out in a blaze of glory...they expect to die

We are talking about open carry, not concealed carry. Personally, I don't care as much about CCWs. I find they tend to have had thorough background checks and training. It is the morons taking their AR-15 for a walk that worry me. These idiots are looking to intimidate and obviously lack the brains to blow their nose
I do not want these morons in movie theaters, churches, little league games or Jack in the Box. They have amply demonstrated that they are not responsible gun owners

Yeah I can post nice but it's rely a waste of time. It was more fun when I could hammer away with any manner of foul language and surliness, but, I promised.

You're wrong in that a person looking for mass casualties will look to go to where the defenseless are. We have evidence of that in every single mass shooting so far.

You cannot blanket cover or broad brush everyone who carries openly. You should know that. It's easy and it maybe soothes your liberal senses to denegrate someone who doesn't agree with your thinking but it doesn't make it true in any logical sense.

Massacre killers look for targets. The more the better

To think they fear being killed is useless. They already know they are going to die. Does a shootout scare them?

I doubt it

Did you overdose on shrooms? Please stop the pseudointellectual bullshit already. Go somewhere that has all the fascist bullshit you crave and leave the rest of us alone already you fucking parasite. I'll help you pack.

Well the reason they don't exist is what you would try to defend. But I guess you're not smart enough to figure that out or you know there is no defense.

And the state which is so great is? Or do good Republican states not exist either?

Well the reason they don't exist is what you would try to defend. But I guess you're not smart enough to figure that out or you know there is no defense.

And the state which is so great is? Or do good Republican states not exist either?

I'm not playing your bullshit games bed wetter. It's not up to me to defend anything, since I'm not the one promoting policies that have done nothing but destroy every city, state, and country that has adopted your collectivist dogma.

Furthermore the issue here is the open carry of guns, something that terrifies parasites like you because you're powerless against your victims if they can defend what they've earned and own. You're probably too stupid to see the parallel between the genocides and mass murders of leftist regimes and the disarming of the populations, but the people who manipulate tools like you are not.

See...you can post nice when you want to

Someone looking to massacre is looking for one thing...a large number of targets. They are not afraid if there are armed people there, they are looking to go out in a blaze of glory...they expect to die

We are talking about open carry, not concealed carry. Personally, I don't care as much about CCWs. I find they tend to have had thorough background checks and training. It is the morons taking their AR-15 for a walk that worry me. These idiots are looking to intimidate and obviously lack the brains to blow their nose
I do not want these morons in movie theaters, churches, little league games or Jack in the Box. They have amply demonstrated that they are not responsible gun owners

Yeah I can post nice but it's rely a waste of time. It was more fun when I could hammer away with any manner of foul language and surliness, but, I promised.

You're wrong in that a person looking for mass casualties will look to go to where the defenseless are. We have evidence of that in every single mass shooting so far.

You cannot blanket cover or broad brush everyone who carries openly. You should know that. It's easy and it maybe soothes your liberal senses to denegrate someone who doesn't agree with your thinking but it doesn't make it true in any logical sense.

Massacre killers look for targets. The more the better

To think they fear being killed is useless. They already know they are going to die. Does a shootout scare them?

I doubt it

Try it in a gun store, or a gun show and get back to me.

I'm not playing your bullshit games bed wetter. It's not up to me to defend anything, since I'm not the one promoting policies that have done nothing but destroy every city, state, and country that has adopted your collectivist dogma.

Furthermore the issue here is the open carry of guns, something that terrifies parasites like you because you're powerless against your victims if they can defend what they've earned and own. You're probably too stupid to see the parallel between the genocides and mass murders of leftist regimes and the disarming of the populations, but the people who manipulate tools like you are not.

Ok so those don't exist either I guess.

Yes open carry for the bed wetters who are too scared to leave the house without a gun. What places of low crime allow this?

Forum List

Back