Open Carry will lead to wild west shoot outs

Well the reason they don't exist is what you would try to defend. But I guess you're not smart enough to figure that out or you know there is no defense.

And the state which is so great is? Or do good Republican states not exist either?

I'm not playing your bullshit games bed wetter. It's not up to me to defend anything, since I'm not the one promoting policies that have done nothing but destroy every city, state, and country that has adopted your collectivist dogma.

Furthermore the issue here is the open carry of guns, something that terrifies parasites like you because you're powerless against your victims if they can defend what they've earned and own. You're probably too stupid to see the parallel between the genocides and mass murders of leftist regimes and the disarming of the populations, but the people who manipulate tools like you are not.

Ok so those don't exist either I guess.

Yes open carry for the bed wetters who are too scared to leave the house without a gun. What places of low crime allow this?

This doesn't deserve a response.

I'm not playing your bullshit games bed wetter. It's not up to me to defend anything, since I'm not the one promoting policies that have done nothing but destroy every city, state, and country that has adopted your collectivist dogma.

Furthermore the issue here is the open carry of guns, something that terrifies parasites like you because you're powerless against your victims if they can defend what they've earned and own. You're probably too stupid to see the parallel between the genocides and mass murders of leftist regimes and the disarming of the populations, but the people who manipulate tools like you are not.

Ok so those don't exist either I guess.

Yes open carry for the bed wetters who are too scared to leave the house without a gun. What places of low crime allow this?

This doesn't deserve a response.

Ok so you defend everything you say with absolutely nothing. Which is strangely enough what you have between your ears. I'll assume there is no place with low crime and open carry. Not a surprise to me.

As near as I can tell, there are three types of people. Those who do not carry guns (although they may very well own them), those that carry guns just to make a statement to the world, and those that carry guns only when they have a real possibility of getting into a dangerous situation. I am one of the latter. I strap on a 9MM when I ride my bike into the desert, because it can be dangerous out there, living as I do, close to a major drug smuggling route. The 20 to 30 year old white guys with there crew cuts and tattoos, waving the American flag in one hand and their "Don't tread on me" flag in the other, with their AR-15 slung on their shoulder and T shirts covered with right wing slogans are mostly just amusing, until they go full bore bat shit crazy and try to provoke the government into war. Even then, they are mostly amusing, because as soon as possible, having made their half-assed point, they ride into the sunset, and get the hell out of Dodge, like they did in Nevada. These guys are press whores, and would not bother to leave their caves in Idaho, if there were no chance that they would make the evening news. In that respect, they are just like Westbro Church, which lives to be filmed. It is kind of like hearing them say, "Look. I spent a fortune on these tattoos, and you still are not giving me that attention I deserve, so check out my bad-ass rifle, punk" I honestly can not keep a straight face when I run into them...and they usually hang out in packs. I had more respect for the Hell's Angles, when they were riding in gangs, because if you fucked with one of them, they really WOULD kill you. These militia types are just striking poses.

Last edited:
So you would be comfortable in a country where only criminals and the government had guns? said another way---a country where only criminals had guns :D

I am in a country where some of the police and the bad guys have guns, and I am very comfortable. Because of strict gun laws, about the only people getting shot are criminals shot by other criminals.

Stay there.

And mind your own fucking business about how we do things in the US, because we don't give a fuck what you do wherever you are.

Yep, you are you of the assholes who makes me realize what a great decision I made. And you are one of the assholes who makes Americans look bad. I will not mind my own business. I will express my opinion whenever I want.

I am in a country where some of the police and the bad guys have guns, and I am very comfortable. Because of strict gun laws, about the only people getting shot are criminals shot by other criminals.

Stay there.

And mind your own fucking business about how we do things in the US, because we don't give a fuck what you do wherever you are.

Pete is so cute when he is angry.....

I thought Pete was a she.

As near as I can tell, there are three types of people. Those who do not carry guns (although they may very well own them), those that carry guns just to make a statement to the world, and those that carry guns only when they have a real possibility of getting into a dangerous situation. I am one of the latter. I strap on a 9MM when I ride my bike into the desert, because it can be dangerous out there, living as I do, close to a major drug smuggling route. The 20 to 30 year old white guys with there crew cuts and tattoos, waving the American flag in one hand and their "Don't tread on me" flag in the other, with their AR-15 slung on their shoulder and T shirts covered with right wing slogans are mostly just amusing, until they go full bore bat shit crazy and try to provoke the government into war. Even then, they are mostly amusing, because as soon as possible, having made their half-assed point, they ride into the sunset, and get the hell out of Dodge, like they did in Nevada. These guys are press whores, and would not bother to leave their caves in Idaho, if there were no chance that they would make the evening news. In that respect, they are just like Westbro Church, which lives to be filmed. It is kind of like hearing them say, "Look. I spent a fortune on these tattoos, and you still are not giving me that attention I deserve, so check out my bad-ass rifle, punk" I honestly can not keep a straight face when I run into them...and they usually hang out in packs. I had more respect for the Hell's Angles, when they were riding in gangs, because if you fucked with one of them, they really WOULD kill you. These militia types are just striking poses.
Sorta doubt the Hell's "Angles" would take on an armed group. Maybe that's the point.

As for your bravado, how many times have you engaged a shooter with your gun? How do you know how you would react when the target is shooting back? You may hit the black time after time when the target is paper and your hand is steady, but few of us have the capability of a fictional character such as Dirty Harry.
What are you talking about? There are no guarantees in life. All we can do is increase or decrease the odds. I'd rather have a gun and not need it than need a gun and not have it.

And yet the odds of getting shot would seem to go up if everyone had a gun in their custody or control at all times.

As for your bravado, how many times have you engaged a shooter with your gun? How do you know how you would react when the target is shooting back? You may hit the black time after time when the target is paper and your hand is steady, but few of us have the capability of a fictional character such as Dirty Harry.
What are you talking about? There are no guarantees in life. All we can do is increase or decrease the odds. I'd rather have a gun and not need it than need a gun and not have it.

And yet the odds of getting shot would seem to go up if everyone had a gun in their custody or control at all times.
An armed society is a polite society.

if the bear had decided to attack, you would have found out. I am going with the human with the gun every time, even a left wing pussy like you.

A punk is a pussy who calls people names while hiding behind a keyboard.

No....

A punk is the sort of douchebag who stands by an indefensible position and incites anger from people who would otherwise be justified in kicking his stupid ass, but knows that they're God fearing law abiding people...

Or in your case hiding behind the anonymity of a keyboard.

Is that a threat. Should I go out and get a gun to protect my family from a keyboard cowboy? I think not, my 44 would cause you to piss your pants (Oh, my 44 is a 44 pound Border Collie/Aussie Cattle Dog mix).

Stay there.

Pete is so cute when he is angry.....

There is nothing cute about pathological anger. The dude is one sick puppy.

Yet it doesn't. Perhaps you should listen to reason for once.

A punk is a pussy who calls people names while hiding behind a keyboard.

No....

A punk is the sort of douchebag who stands by an indefensible position and incites anger from people who would otherwise be justified in kicking his stupid ass, but knows that they're God fearing law abiding people...

Is that a threat. Should I go out and get a gun to protect my family from a keyboard cowboy? I think not, my 44 would cause you to piss your pants (Oh, my 44 is a 44 pound Border Collie/Aussie Cattle Dog mix).
You should have a gun to protect that poor dog instead of putting him in harm's way. Get a 18" barrel shotgun, cheap and easy to use. Magnum loads might be overkill though, hope I never find out.

Yet it doesn't. Perhaps you should listen to reason for once.

Where would you suggest I listen to reason?

Given the number of drug addicts, alcoholics, career criminals, paranoid schizophrenics, manic depressives, child molesters, those with PTSD, the prevalence of domestic violence and child abuse, gang activity and neo fascists like Pete what reasoned argument can be made to allow everyone in America to be armed at all times?

No....

You should have a gun to protect that poor dog instead of putting him in harm's way. Get a 18" barrel shotgun, cheap and easy to use. Magnum loads might be overkill though, hope I never find out.

She took down a Rottweiler at the dog park 20 pounds heavier than her today. Punks like Pete would piss himself at the sound of her bark.

She took down a Rottweiler at the dog park 20 pounds heavier than her today. Punks like Pete would piss himself at the sound of her bark.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRK3lB86Kxs"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRK3lB86Kxs[/ame]

And where is your example of an armed and polite society? I'm not sure I'm believing your statement.

Therein lies the problem with bed wetters.

You can give them all the information and proof in the world and they'll never believe it if it compromises their programming. I don't waste the time. Ridicule their dumbasses and drive on. They're not worth the effort.

And where is your example of an armed and polite society? I'm not sure I'm believing your statement.
It's a famous Robert Heinlein quote. The whole thing is:
"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life."

If you look into the stats, crime goes down when gun laws are liberalized.

It's a famous Robert Heinlein quote. The whole thing is:
"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life."

If you look into the stats, crime goes down when gun laws are liberalized.
~300,000,000 guns in the US.
<0.0028% of them are used to murder.
Point proven.

Open Carry will lead to wild west shoot outs

Will clean the gene pool and LEO will get the rest when they resist

Forum List

Back