Opioid deaths skyrocket in PA as Trump is unable to contain crisis (but he can golf and tweet)

Thats a ridiculous analogy.

Blaming pharmaceutical companies for doctors prescribing medication is ridiculous
Why make them addictive?

Opium, by its very nature, is addictive. It's not possible to formulate it into medication without it being addictive. It's not like the pharmaceutical companies are deliberately adding something to them with the intention of making it addictive.
If that were true, why wouldn’t everyone get addicted?

Well, for starters, because not everyone is as prone to addiction. Also, increasing numbers of doctors will not prescribe opioids for longer than a set period of time, to avoid the possibility of addiction, unless the patient is terminal anyway.

AFAIK Just about everyone with an addictive personality has already died from Oxys and Roxys.

True story. Everyone who was like that around me did. That shit killed them. Was it necessary? Probably not. Would I prefer some of them were still alive? Yes!

Why did Congress allow deadly drugs like that to be?

President Donald Trump is failing miserably in the battle against the opioid crisis.
What a pathetic, lazy President. He should drop that fucking golf club and get to work.
'Worst year,' 'terrifying trend': Opioid, heroin deaths in '17 ravage Central Pa. counties

Agreed. FUck North Korea.

He needs to focus on Trade and the Border.

Bring in jobs and disrupt the flow of drugs from Mexico.

It is however worth noting that he is the only politician that was credibly interested in doing either of those.

Donald has zero credibility. Burt it's funny how trump loons think he does even though he's lied more than any president in history. nutters. :cuckoo:

Says the lefty that supports "Free Trade" and an effectively Open Border, polices that are literally killing my people.

FUCK YOU, YOU PIECE OF SHIT.

The right wing are just a bunch whiners; better solutions at lower cost. All talk and no action, can still make this happen.

Dude, can’t you write in English?

I don't buy the disease route for drugs or alcohol. Saying it is a disease, to me personally, is trying to take an easy way out. Yes, some folks are hereditarily inclined to addiction. The rest, to me, is personal responsibility.

That's about the only way they can say it's not their responsibility and not their fault.
Name one person who chose to be an addict
The one who got high, then stayed high. An alcoholic is a choice. What is the difference?
People choose to use, not to be addicted

no. it's a disease.
So it’s a disease to be a serial killer now?
Seriously can you name one serial killer who was not diseased?

The Green River dude?
So people who kill 50 or more women for sport are not diseased in your mind.

OKEEDOKEE

PT Barnum has a job for you in the new circus

He didn't have any diseases per se, just no social skills, no empathy, and a libido. Name the disease he had, then, bitch. You can't.

Reminds me of a certain poster here.
He had a psychological disease that led him to kill.

Do you practice being dumb? or is it natural

no. it's a disease.

I don't buy the disease route for drugs or alcohol. Saying it is a disease, to me personally, is trying to take an easy way out. Yes, some folks are hereditarily inclined to addiction. The rest, to me, is personal responsibility.

That's about the only way they can say it's not their responsibility and not their fault.
The one who got high, then stayed high. An alcoholic is a choice. What is the difference?

Live on illegal heroin (unless you get a hot batch) or die on Oxys/Roxys.

^This is the situation today.

Live on illegal heroin (unless you get a hot batch) or die on Oxys/Roxys.

^This is the situation today.
Actually heroin is being replaced by OxyContin as pills are easier to use

So it’s a disease to be a serial killer now?

The Green River dude?

OKEEDOKEE

He didn't have any diseases per se, just no social skills, no empathy, and a libido. Name the disease he had, then, bitch. You can't.

Oh! You're talking to me like that, you stupid fuck?

When did you first realize you loved to suck dicks?

President Donald Trump is failing miserably in the battle against the opioid crisis.
What a pathetic, lazy President. He should drop that fucking golf club and get to work.
'Worst year,' 'terrifying trend': Opioid, heroin deaths in '17 ravage Central Pa. counties

It is however worth noting that he is the only politician that was credibly interested in doing either of those.

Donald has zero credibility. Burt it's funny how trump loons think he does even though he's lied more than any president in history. nutters. :cuckoo:
He does have tons of credibility you, not so much

How many RJ Reynolds executives have been killed and or imprisoned by .GOV? Their products have killed millions of Americans.
How about McDonalds executives? Their product has killed millions...right?
The manufacturers of X products aren’t holding users down and forcing it down their throats. Users are CHOOSING to use. It’s time to depussify and own your own shit....be accountable for your choices...no?

Yes, end prohibition. I'd rather adult Citizens be free to decide whether or not they wanna get high and drunk. I'd much rather see that, than see our Government continue killing and imprisoning in the name of 'Fighting Drugs.'

You sound like an awfully intelligent dude...(pun intended)
Maybe you could enlighten us with some demographics that would help us support your wish.
Tell us, what percentage of criminals, violent or otherwise commit their crimes while under the influence? Look it up.
I think sane people find their answer right there.

Apples & Oranges. The act of using drugs itself, is not a criminal act. Anymore than the act of consuming alcohol is. However, if one does go out and commit a crime, they will be arrested and prosecuted. But most adult Citizens deciding to get high or drunk, are not criminals.

LOL, did you tell that to the judge

Not debating whether or not the current laws deem drug use illegal. Obviously they do. And that needs to change. We're not a puritanical religious zealot nation anymore. We're more enlightened now. If adult Citizens want to get high or drunk, than so be it. It doesn't make them criminals. But anyway, i can see you're all-in on the War propaganda. No point in continuing a discussion with you. I'm movin on. Take care.

We're not a puritanical religious zealot nation anymore. We're more enlightened now.”

True...and today’s class of American is filthier than it’s ever been....lack of family values, morality, faith in God..etc
Which is exactly why more legislation is desperately needed...these Liberals have to be protected from themselves.

Says the lefty that supports "Free Trade" and an effectively Open Border, polices that are literally killing my people.

The right wing are just a bunch whiners; better solutions at lower cost. All talk and no action, can still make this happen.

Sure. So, when was the last time you said that to a righties' face, tough guy?

All talk and no action is better in this Case, I can role play being in Congress.

Huh?

The Green River dude?

OKEEDOKEE

Oh! You're talking to me like that, you stupid fuck?

When did you first realize you loved to suck dicks?

Are you special?

Yea, just like your Mom I suppose

Blaming pharmaceutical companies for doctors prescribing medication is ridiculous
Why make them addictive?

Opium, by its very nature, is addictive. It's not possible to formulate it into medication without it being addictive. It's not like the pharmaceutical companies are deliberately adding something to them with the intention of making it addictive.

Well, for starters, because not everyone is as prone to addiction. Also, increasing numbers of doctors will not prescribe opioids for longer than a set period of time, to avoid the possibility of addiction, unless the patient is terminal anyway.

AFAIK Just about everyone with an addictive personality has already died from Oxys and Roxys.

True story. Everyone who was like that around me did. That shit killed them. Was it necessary? Probably not. Would I prefer some of them were still alive? Yes!

So you live in the ghetto.................

Gotcha

All talk and no action is better in this Case, I can role play being in Congress.

Got it, never.

So who's the whiner now, tough guy?

Y'all have nothing but fallacy.

Should I lookup a militia recruiting sergeant to get me, well regulated?

You should look up someone you goof

Appalachia: The Cradle of the Opioid Epidemic

Appalachia has millions of poor whites.

Addicts in black communities deserve to be jailed.

Addicts in white communities have a disease and need help.

This reminds me of the aftermath of Katrina:

d6f72fc715f3a23ae79fd2a41eb5fe94.jpg

unlike you, pissant, probably this past week.

now STFU

YOu watch the video yet? Or are you hiding form information that might undermine your smug world view?
better solutions at lower cost; not excuses, right wingers!

So, still afraid to watch the video.
better solutions at lower cost; not excuses, right wingers!
What?

Why make them addictive?

So you live in the ghetto.................

Gotcha
So I take it you have forgotten how your fat ass clown of a savior Rush Limbaugh had an opiate problem. Not just in the getto .

Forum List

Back