Oppressing lgbt

Tradition is often just a whole lot of people being wrong about something for a very long time.

And more often what you call "tradition" is simply cultural knowledge that has been gleaned and honed over centuries.
Cultural Knowledge that has identified homosexuality as sexual deviancy and perversion and not in the best interests of the community at-large.

What is the harm of two men or two women being married?
If you have to ask the question, you will not accept the answer.

Fortunately, beginning shortly after January 20th, it will no longer be up to you, so your opinion will not matter for much longer.

It isn't up to you either. Gays can and will continue to marry and the only thing you can do about it is piss and moan like a twat about it on the internet. Get over it.
Oh, it won't be me, my little Fruit Loop... it will be a Conservative -stacked Supreme Court... which begins building on January 20, 2017...

Oh, it won't be me, my little Fruit Loop... it will be a Conservative -stacked Supreme Court... which begins building on January 20, 2017...

With what standing? Your honor, the two dudes down the street getting hitched makes my pussy ache. :crybaby:

With what standing? Your honor, the two dudes down the street getting hitched makes my pussy ache. :crybaby:
Who knows? Who cares? Any old rationale will do.

In other words, there isn't any. Gay marriage gives me a sad doesn't cut it.

That's right... you're perfectly safe and sound... you just keep thinking that way, sweet-cheeks... you'll be happier that way... while it lasts...

I hear all the time from the left that trump is someone who systematically oppresses the lgbt community. Thing is I've never seen anything from trump negatively talking about the lgbt community at all. So where is this coming from?

It's their bullshit fear tactic. The problem is that these idiots can't tell the difference between bullshit politics and reality.

That's right... you're perfectly safe and sound... you just keep thinking that way, sweet-cheeks... you'll be happier that way... while it lasts...

None of the above negates the fact that you don't have any standing in court. Your whiny foot stomping pleases me, though. lol

I hear all the time from the left that trump is someone who systematically oppresses the lgbt community. Thing is I've never seen anything from trump negatively talking about the lgbt community at all. So where is this coming from?
Same place they got this shit about him being a racist...their ass.

Tradition is often just a whole lot of people being wrong about something for a very long time.

And more often what you call "tradition" is simply cultural knowledge that has been gleaned and honed over centuries.
Cultural Knowledge that has identified homosexuality as sexual deviancy and perversion and not in the best interests of the community at-large.

What is the harm of two men or two women being married?
If you have to ask the question, you will not accept the answer.

Fortunately, beginning shortly after January 20th, it will no longer be up to you, so your opinion will not matter for much longer.

It isn't up to you either. Gays can and will continue to marry and the only thing you can do about it is piss and moan like a twat about it on the internet. Get over it.

Why? Because a few judges subverted the will of the people? I think we'll see there's plenty that can be done.

Why? Because a few judges subverted the will of the people? I think we'll see there's plenty that can be done.

The will of the people means exactly jack and shit if that will violates the Constitution. Besides, there are far more pressings issue at hand then worrying about two homos getting hitched.

The will of the people means exactly jack and shit if that will violates the Constitution. Besides, there are far more pressings issue at hand then worrying about two homos getting hitched.

Nothing in the Constitution about gay marriage.

Marriage is a right whether it's in the Constitution or not. The bans on disallowing gays to marry was found to violate the 14th Amendment. It's time to move on and stop whining about shit that doesn't effect anyone else.

Marriage is a right whether it's in the Constitution or not. The bans on disallowing gays to marry was found to violate the 14th Amendment. It's time to move on and stop whining about shit that doesn't effect anyone else.

14th ammendment does not advocate or give the right for gay marriage. An elitist judge can be an impediment. But the will of the people is the backbone of this nation. There is not a nation without it.

14th ammendment does not advocate or give the right for gay marriage. An elitist judge can be an impediment. But the will of the people is the backbone of this nation. There is not a nation without it.

An opinion not shared by a majority of the Justices. It was the will of the people in certain states to make sodomy between consenting adults illegal, but that didn't make it any less unconstitutional b/c it was their will. It was also the will of the people, via their elected officials, to pass foolish restrictions on guns in Washington D.C. The will of people was meaningless then as well to the courts.

An opinion not shared by a majority of the Justices. It was the will of the people in certain states to make sodomy between consenting adults illegal, but that didn't make it any less unconstitutional b/c it was their will. It was also the will of the people, via their elected officials, to pass foolish restrictions on guns in Washington D.C. The will of people was meaningless then as well to the courts.

Why are you capitalized justices? Do you think they are deities for something? And we've seen hacks infiltrate The Supreme Court. Does that somehow change the substance of The Constitution?

Frankly, for a guy who claims to have the "legal" standing, you seem like you're the one that's whining.

:lol: You saying the will of the people is meaningless says it all. You don't understand or don't want to accept that this nation was built upon the will of the people.

Why are you capitalized justices? Do you think they are deities for something? And we've seen hacks infiltrate The Supreme Court. Does that somehow change the substance of The Constitution?

Frankly, for a guy who claims to have the "legal" standing, you seem like you're the one that's whining.

:lol: You saying the will of the people is meaningless says it all. You don't understand or don't want to accept that this nation was built upon the will of the people.

I am typing on my phone and it was a simple error. You are free to make it into something more if you wish. I could easily point out that Amendment should be capitalized and is spelled incorrectly in your previous post, but I am not an internet grammar douche. lol

What do I have to whine about? Gays can marry in every single state despite all the teeth gnashing and pussy aching from some people. They'll get over it.

I said the will of the people is meaningless if the will is unconstitutional, a concept you seem to be having a difficult time comprehending.

Last edited:
images (1).jpg

Dems need to perpetuate the victim mentality.

LOL- says the snowflakes who are offended by the thought of anyone criticizing Trump- even though of course no one is accusing Trump of any such thing.

Trump is only 'anti-gay' enough to appease his homophobic supporters- other than that Trump doesn't care.

FAIL.

I literally was posting this at the same time as you were posting your ignorant post.\
And by 'ignorant' you mean 'spot on'

LOL- says the snowflakes who are offended by the thought of anyone criticizing Trump- even though of course no one is accusing Trump of any such thing.

Trump is only 'anti-gay' enough to appease his homophobic supporters- other than that Trump doesn't care.

Forum List

Back