Oprah accuses whites of lynching MILLIONS of blacks

Sorry bout that,

Most of this thread proves we still have long way to go. All the comments about "white guilt" are just attempts to cover up history. It isn't about "convenient" omissions of what party did what, but a failure to recognize that we're still suffering the after effects 150 years later.

1. But you should learn a little history first, Lincoln the first Republican fought against the *Fucking Democrats* to end slavery.
2. Obama is a Democrat, and is still bound by racism.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Something you MIGHT consider Sir James (bows) is that there was literally a polar shift in the 1960's that turned the concept of Demoncrat and Republican upside down to a significant degree. Nevertheless your majesty, your supposition is factually accurate.

Saw a clip of Oprah and Letterman. She's HUGE! I bet her head weighs 50 pounds! And that stupid silhouette dress is NOT working to hide her 300+ pounds!

16x9

Whites should be proud that they did not lynch millions

Every four days the number of black children murdered by abortion psychopaths exceeds the number of blacks strung from ropes in the 84 years that they were lynched, .

Yup. And i imagine every year blacks kill more blacks than were ever lynched. Blacks also kill more whites every year than were ever lynched. Why won't the EBM talk about that.?

Blacks are free to invent the most outrageous lies in their war against whtes. The same whites who shower them with welfare and affirmative action.

Oprah Winfrey, Forest Whitaker Talk Lee Daniels' The Butler, Racism, and the N-word

On using the N-word:
Lee Daniels: It’s a word I used quite a bit, until Oprah sat me down and talked to me about its power.
Winfrey: You cannot be my friend and use that word around me. It shows my age, but I feel strongly about it. … I always think of the millions of people who heard that as their last word as they were hanging from a tree.
Forest Whitaker: I don’t use the word. Never did.

Oprah, a racist. Fancy that!

Blacks are free to invent the most outrageous lies in their war against whtes. The same whites who shower them with welfare and affirmative action.

Oprah Winfrey, Forest Whitaker Talk Lee Daniels' The Butler, Racism, and the N-word

On using the N-word:
Lee Daniels: It’s a word I used quite a bit, until Oprah sat me down and talked to me about its power.
Winfrey: You cannot be my friend and use that word around me. It shows my age, but I feel strongly about it. … I always think of the millions of people who heard that as their last word as they were hanging from a tree.

Should you ever have children, I hope they all marry blacks

Saw a clip of Oprah and Letterman. She's HUGE! I bet her head weighs 50 pounds! And that stupid silhouette dress is NOT working to hide her 300+ pounds!

Ive never been an Oprah fan, but who cares?

If she struggles with weight, she is pretty much in the same place as most of the country. Her weight doesn't determine what she says or thinks though. It doesn't say anything negative about her, just about yourself.

Most of this thread proves we still have long way to go. All the comments about "white guilt" are just attempts to cover up history. It isn't about "convenient" omissions of what party did what, but a failure to recognize that we're still suffering the after effects 150 years later.

All the different races whether it be Asians, Blacks, Whites, etc etc have their racist and prejudices of others...

You aren't going to wipe it out ever and for you people to think you will is a joke...but it does give some people this high and mighty attitude like your post

Oprah is prejudiced against whites and that makes her a racist...don't like to hear it...too bad

I humble disagree. I think we can easily wipe it out. We just need to choose to treat our neighbor as ourself.

The government can't do it. They cannot pass laws that will fix it. All they can do is drive it underground. But if we choose to step up and be better people, we can get rid of it in our lives forever. And we can teach our children to be better.

Someday we will reach a point where will will love one another as we should. It will likely be after Christ returns, but even before then we can do our part to rid the world of this hate.

On using the N-word:
Oprah misspoke. Since blacks slaves arrived in America, 3,446 were lynched through 1968, and not "millions."

Considering the tenor of racial relations since Obama started calling each and every one of his opponents a "racist," I think exaggeration of the real numbers is a travesty, and I'm sorry, but young children are indoctrinated with this type of lies to make them feel angry at the world at a very early age. That's where the ten to one killing ratio of black to white is coming from--from little white lies that grow into murderous anger in the heart of young persons who feel shortchanged by a society that worships blonde haired, blue-eyed folks (who do not deserve to be diminished as human beings in the least for perceptual reasons of others).

I would ask the black community to please stop indoctrinating black children into a cycle of winless hatred by telling them anyone would view them as worthless. The people who did such things are now dead and gone.

Every four days the number of black children murdered by abortion psychopaths exceeds the number of blacks strung from ropes in the 84 years that they were lynched, .

Yup. And i imagine every year blacks kill more blacks than were ever lynched. Blacks also kill more whites every year than were ever lynched. Why won't the EBM talk about that.?

About 4,000 between 1860-2013

Blacks kill that many blacks every single year.:eek: Blacks kill that many whites every 9.5 years.

Yet something that happened 40-50 years ago mostly to punish criminals is the issue. :eusa_shhh: Did innocent blacks die out of white hatred? You bet. Sadly there's no excuse for it.

There's also no excuse for twice as many whites every year being murdered at the hand of a black. None of this justifies any of this.

Last edited:

On using the N-word:

I can see where someone could take an issue with her factual inaccuracy, but what do you find racist there?

Whites should be proud that they did not lynch millions

Oh but I bet you liberals try your damnedest to hide the fact you gave birth to modern racism in America. The KKK. Cross burning, lynching on bridges, assassinations, etc.

How do you lynch millions of people? Wouldn't that be um, impossible?

Last edited:

I can see where someone could take an issue with her factual inaccuracy, but what do you find racist there?

It isn't true or necessary to say what she said. Why can't she focus on improving her own community as she's free to do so.

:doubt: Time to get out of the past. It helps no one.

It isn't true or necessary to say what she said. Why can't she focus on improving her own community as she's free to do so.

...on how she advised her black friend not to use the n-word?

yes. how could she!?! :eusa_boohoo:

It's hyperbole. But she didn't say anything "race baiting", she was talking about why she doesn't use the n-word.

Why bring up lynchings? A total lie. Millions of blacks killed by whites? That's bullshit. Call her on it.

I didn't think she could be that stupid to lay herself open like this.

...on how she advised her black friend not to use the n-word?

yes. how could she!?! :eusa_boohoo:

People in this day and age believe the WORD OF OPRAH like the bible.

Now she has told them from her mount that millions of blacks were killed by whites (lynched).

Great. Swell. Liar.

She moved out of Chicago.

'nuff said.

:lol:

What I love is how American blacks can bitch about how they are so "downtrodden" when the President is at least to look at black despite being biracial, the AG is black, two former biggies Powell and Rice, the richest woman in America is black and Tiger's in there somewhere.

Can I get downtrodden? Please, let me be downtrodden.

Forum List

Back