Oprah accuses whites of lynching MILLIONS of blacks

I'm sure she was just exaggerating to make a point. We all do this. It's like me saying I've moved so far away from my hometown, it's like a million miles from here.

umm no! Nice try though.

Oprah Winfrey is a talentless, ignorant, bore. It says alot about our culture that people worship her as an icon.

Oprah Winfrey is a talentless, ignorant, bore. It says alot about our culture that people worship her as an icon.

I do love it though that she gave 2008 to a black nobody over Hillary; And made it her mission to do so.

Now one must remember this first before one looks at the race pardon the pun between white woman and so called black man no one from Cheeeeeeeecago that in the end of it all Michelle hates her so much that she's not allowed at the WH except for"events". Why would that be?

White House ****** to Michelle. The poor woman is now reduced politically to Booker.

I love it.

Last edited:
No matter how much success she has, it will never be enough. I've known black people, women, just like her. She will always see herself as a victim. She has homes in California, Florida, Hawaii, but will always see herself in a shack without running water hiding from the people who want to lynch her for being black.

It is really sad in a way that someone in her position could carry around that kind of baggage.

With that victim mentality that's going to hold her back for her whole life. She'll never be a trillionaire

at least you admit black folks are not being oppressed by whitey[/QUOTE]

I don't know about that. But I will admit that there are several white bigots on this message board that get their rocks off slinging around racist bile and vitriol. Why is that you think?
I don't even believe that there are any blacks populating this board.

If so many of you want to express your hatred of blacks, why don't you all have the balls to do it to a black persons face?

I mean, go find you a black person and use your first amendment right to tell them how much you hate them. Then let them use their rights to shoot you. Standing their ground and all that shit.

Oprah is way off. Whites did not lynch anywhere near a million blacks. Closer to 3000

However, Whites did rape millions of black women

I didn't expect Oprah—of all people—to buy into this feverish madness.

I didn't expect Oprah—of all people—to buy into this feverish madness.

Thank you.

My point as well. Has she gone koo koo bye bye has she lost all perspective?

I'm too tired to care right about now but holy toledo I want to get hold of Gail and go do you know what happens when white people get pissed off at Oprah again over bullshit?

There were over 10 million black slaves, half of which were women

Almost no black female slaves were not raped, you do the math

Provide some proof that almost all black female slaves were raped. I'll wait.

You want a rape kit or eye witnesses?

This has to be the stupidest ever.

I don't know where to begin with you.

black female slaves were raped in the middle of a thread about Oprah.

sweet lord give me a break.

In other words you have nothing to back up your claim. Not surprised.

They throw out these crazy numbers.

Call them on it like you are doing. Hammer them on the lies of the numbers.

Well done.

Like Dr. Savage says - it's revisionist history spread spoon fed to them from the Nation of Islam, which they choose to buy lock stock and barrel. Stupid and weak minded people like rightwinger are very dangeeous.

There were over 10 million black slaves, half of which were women

total bullshit :up: or shall i say LIE ?? according to this site: Untitled Document
the population of black slaves in 1860 was just slightly under 4 million (3,950,546)

sooooo, when in Americas history are you saying "10 million black slaves" ??????

Provide some proof that almost all black female slaves were raped. I'll wait.

In other words you have nothing to back up your claim. Not surprised.

I've played this game with you before Rocko. Any evidence will not be good enough because all evidence of slave rape is anecdotal. Rape of slaves was not a crime, there are no police records. Slave women just endured it, it was part of their existence.

I stand by my statement that millions of slave women were raped

Just never felt any white guilt.

Neither have I.

As a white immigrant whose ancestors were held in feudal bondage, which was far worse than American slavery, and lasted far longer than American slavery, a white immigrant who never had any black slaves and whose ancestors never had any black slaves, an immigrant who never envied anyone who were better off, who never demanded special considerations and entitlements, based on false history, I resent the likes of Oprah, Sharpton, Jackson, Jealous and that phony "professor" on MSNBC.

I, as a white person have no reason to feel guilty for what's happening in inner city neighborhoods or for the fact that I made myself a comfortable living on my own.

Forum List

Back