Oprah accuses whites of lynching MILLIONS of blacks

One always has to remember that tribes especially the Sioux took slavery to be a fine tradition.

So I'm talking Brits with slaves under Cromwell first. Oh he shipped those evil Irish all over the place as slaves.

And since I'm half Irish someone, the fuck owes me!!!! I want reparations! NOW~!

I don't know about reparations, but I love your avatar! :eusa_drool:

One always has to remember that tribes especially the Sioux took slavery to be a fine tradition.

So I'm talking Brits with slaves under Cromwell first. Oh he shipped those evil Irish all over the place as slaves.

Does that somehow make it acceptable?

Your bitterness and hate is exceeded only by your bitterness and hate.

What a stupid question you just asked. A more appropriate one might be, 'Should that make their descendants victims in the modern world?'

You will never have the answers because you can't even figure out the questions.

Oprah lost half her female base when she supported Hussein over Hillary. Only the stupid, mindless sheep follow her. I like to look at her beachball head.

oprah+no+make+up.jpg

Without her wig.

I can't stand the racist slut! :mad:

What a stupid question you just asked. A more appropriate one might be, 'Should that make their descendants victims in the modern world?'

You will never have the answers because you can't even figure out the questions.
Why is reflecting on a less than savory part of our history victim hood?

Why is reflecting on a less than savory part of our history victim hood?

I'm Irish/Ukrainian. American Blacks can fuck off in my mind.

Cromwell sent half my ancestors to be slaves in Virginia and in the Islands.

Ukrainian????????????///// Do you know what Stalin did to my ancestors? He killed more of mine than Hitler did with the Jews.

But you don't see me in here day to mother fucking day bitching about the past do you?

I'm sick of hearing about blacks bitching away over ancestors they couldn't give a rats ass about except to try to get money from idiot white guilt.

Last edited:
Any black want to come up against this woman who is Irish Ukrainian?
I am sick of you American whining blacks. And Northern blacks hate the Southern blacks.
You are the most racist pigs on the planet. One of my best friends Phil from Trinidad was treated like dirt by you.

Oh and lets make really horrid. Irish Ukrainian woman with a black and tan coon hound who likes guns and is a fan of Ted Nugent and Skynyrd

Give er...............................

That victim mentality will hold her back for the rest of her life. Blacks use slavery as an excuse for not achieving and here is the clearest example of it with Oprah.

Think how rich she could be if she dropped the victim mentality :doubt:

LOL

Blacks have been mistreated and still are being mistreated.

HAHAHA. Ever hear of affirmative action? Fact is blacks have been given special treatment for the last 40 years.

AA helps more white women and Asians than blacks. Did you know that or just lying?

No i don't know that but that's not the issue anyway. AA helps blacks and hurts whites. That's the forking idea!! How do you rationalize that with the equal protection clause of the 14th amendment.

That victim mentality will hold her back for the rest of her life. Blacks use slavery as an excuse for not achieving and here is the clearest example of it with Oprah.

LOL

Wouldn't change a thing. Blacks would find some other excuse rather than publicly admit what they know is the real reason for black failure. Blacks are mentally inferior.

HAHAHA. Ever hear of affirmative action? Fact is blacks have been given special treatment for the last 40 years.

AA helps more white women and Asians than blacks. Did you know that or just lying?

No i don't know that but that's not the issue anyway. AA helps blacks and hurts whites. That's the forking idea!! How do you rationalize that with the equal protection clause of the 14th amendment.

So lets understand something.

AA helps more white women than any other group
This fact makes you believe AA helps blacks and hurts whites?

LOL

:eusa_shifty:
dumb
and we thought you on the left despised those who are wealthy?
guess that is selective too..

Last edited:

LOL

dumb

Like with most all things...You just thought wrong.

LOL

dumb

Like with most all things...You just thought wrong.

ummmhumm

'
I suppose it all depends on how you define "lynching."

If you include all the ignorant, drunken mean Southern Masters who might have destroyed their valuable property in some irrational fit, and especially, if you include all the people who died in the hell of the slave ships, or who died in the African wars instigated by slave traders, then I imagine the death toll would extend into the millions.

Forum List

Back