Oprah accuses whites of lynching MILLIONS of blacks

That victim mentality will hold her back for the rest of her life. Blacks use slavery as an excuse for not achieving and here is the clearest example of it with Oprah.

Think how rich she could be if she dropped the victim mentality :doubt:

LOL

She's never pulled this shit before. Ever.

Now what with Corey?

That victim mentality will hold her back for the rest of her life. Blacks use slavery as an excuse for not achieving and here is the clearest example of it with Oprah.

LOL

Now what with Corey?

Yes she has, just because you don't know doesn't change reality

'
I suppose it all depends on how you define "lynching."

If you include all the ignorant, drunken mean Southern Masters who might have destroyed their valuable property in some irrational fit, and especially, if you include all the people who died in the hell of the slave ships, or who died in the African wars instigated by slave traders, then I imagine the death toll would extend into the millions.

I'm sick of you. Do you want me to put up the Tuskeegee stats again?

Obviously you missed that statistic I put up.

On the other hand. Slave ships? Who owned the Slave ships you little twat? Yankees owned the ships you stupid idiot.

They were the owners of the slave ships you mother trucking fucking idiot.

Oh and by the way, yankees owned and sailed with their cargo......

'

If you include all the ignorant, drunken mean Southern Masters who might have destroyed their valuable property in some irrational fit, and especially, if you include all the people who died in the hell of the slave ships, or who died in the African wars instigated by slave traders, then I imagine the death toll would extend into the millions.

On the other hand. Slave ships? Who owned the Slave ships you little twat? Yankees owned the ships you stupid idiot.

And who ORIGINALLY sold the African slaves INTO slavery?

By golly, it was fellow black men FROM Africa.

Therefore, noman MUST be including THEM, as the lynchers, too.

Surely.

LOL

Now what with Corey?

You better be very clear. I'm from Tennessee. I love her to death.

'

Surely.

Except for the ones stolen.

I'm sure you play the same game with Jews who were Nazi's too. I bet that's different somehow right?

'

and who sold their people? The black kings and chiefs.

Arabs had been enslaving blacks far earlier...Of course this is going to be spin to be just a white thing.

'

Surely.

I dont think they would know truth if it hit them upside of their face.

psssst could you pick an easier name next time? like BOB? I like bob. Bob is good.

LOL

Now what with Corey?

Well you can slap me upside the head. I was a fan for years.

Surely.

I dont think they would know truth if it hit them upside of their face.

psssst could you pick an easier name next time? like BOB? I like bob. Bob is good.

Just call me Ilar.

:cool:

Or, for old time's sake, you can call me "Liability." That works, too.

Surely.

I'm sure you play the same game with Jews who were Nazi's too. I bet that's different somehow right?

Ok. I agree with that. EXCEPT the ones who were stolen.

And any Jewish person who would knowingly become a Nazi is a turncoat and traitor. Maybe you can explain WTF that has to do with black Africans selling fellow black Africans as property to white (European) Slave traders. 'Cause, whatever the fuck argument you imagine you're making is not exactly all that -- intelligible.

Surely.

And any Jewish person who would knowingly become a Nazi is a turncoat and traitor. Maybe you can explain WTF that has to do with black Africans selling fellow black Africans as property to white (European) Slave traders. 'Cause, whatever the fuck argument you imagine you're making is not exactly all that -- intelligible.

Here: If blacks are "just as responsible" as whites for slavery. Are Jews "just as responsible" for the holocaust too?

AA helps more white women and Asians than blacks. Did you know that or just lying?

No i don't know that but that's not the issue anyway. AA helps blacks and hurts whites. That's the forking idea!! How do you rationalize that with the equal protection clause of the 14th amendment.

So lets understand something.

AA helps more white women than any other group
This fact makes you believe AA helps blacks and hurts whites?

That's what I thought

Here: If blacks are "just as responsible" as whites for slavery. Are Jews "just as responsible" for the holocaust too?

Well, let's think it through.

In the FIRST place I didn't even MAKE an "argument" that blacks are JUST as responsible for the history of American slavery as are whites.

In the second place, those blacks who did sell fellow blacks into slavery are every bit as responsible as the slave traders with whom they did business for that PORTION of the history of American slavery.

Any Jew who knowingly and willfully took part in Germany as a part of the Nazi government is indeed JUST as responsible as any non Jew who knowingly and willfully took part in Germany as a part of the Nazi government.

(It should be noted, however, that some folks who "joined" the Nazi party had no "choice" in the matter and many had no knowledge of the insane, evil murderous behavior of the Nazis towards Jews, and Russians and gypsies and Poles and gays, etc).

No i don't know that but that's not the issue anyway. AA helps blacks and hurts whites. That's the forking idea!! How do you rationalize that with the equal protection clause of the 14th amendment.

That's what I thought

^ should anybody advise ClosedCaption that he's talking to himself?

In the FIRST place I didn't even MAKE an "argument" that blacks are JUST as responsible for the history of American slavery as are whites.

Sure you are unless you can tell me what the reason is for bringing up that blacks were sold by other blacks. I'm sure theres a point in there...no?

second place, those blacks who did sell fellow blacks into slavery are every bit as responsible as the slave traders with whom they did business for that PORTION of the history of American slavery.

Agreed, for the sale not for the brutality that came afterwards

Any jes who knowingly and willfully took part in Germany as a part of the Nazi government is indeed JUST as responsible as any non Jew who knowingly and willfully took part in Germany as a part of the Nazi government.

(It should be noted, however, that some folks who "joined" the Nazi party had no "choice" in the matter and many had no knowledge of the insane, evil murderous behavior of the Nazis towards Jews, and Russians and gypsies and Poles and gays, etc).

Agreed...The same with blacks in Africa who sold other blacks.

See how level headed everyone becomes when it not JUST about the blacks?

That's what I thought

white women don't need affirmative action, they are high achievers

Sure you are unless you can tell me what the reason is for bringing up that blacks were sold by other blacks. I'm sure theres a point in there...no?

second place, those blacks who did sell fellow blacks into slavery are every bit as responsible as the slave traders with whom they did business for that PORTION of the history of American slavery.

Agreed, for the sale not for the brutality that came afterwards

Any jes who knowingly and willfully took part in Germany as a part of the Nazi government is indeed JUST as responsible as any non Jew who knowingly and willfully took part in Germany as a part of the Nazi government.

Agreed...The same with blacks in Africa who sold other blacks.

See how level headed everyone becomes when it not JUST about the blacks?

I see that it took some effort to GET you to become even mildly level headed.

You aren't quite there yet, however.

For, among other defects in your thinking, I don't recall making the argument that ALL black African "leaders" sold black Africans into slavery. NOR did I say that some black Africans who ended up getting kidnapped from Africa were not "stolen." And, for that matter, I also never made any argument even remotely akin to the one YOU made (some thing about equal responsibility for slavery).

All I did say (accurately) was that SOME slaves from Africa ended up being sold into slavery to the white/European slave traders when they were SOLD into slavery by other black Africans.

The CONCEPT of slavery in Africa was not a European import, for that matter:

Forms of slavery existed in Africa before Europeans arrived. Some countries in the African continent had their own systems of slavery. People were enslaved as punishment for a crime, payment for a debt or as a prisoner of war. However, African slavery was different from what was to come later.

Most enslaved people were captured in battle.
In some kingdoms, temporary slavery was a punishment for some crimes.
In some cases, enslaved people could work to buy their freedom.
Children of enslaved people did not automatically become slaves.
-- Africa Before Transatlantic Slavery: The Abolition of Slavery Project

Forum List

Back