Oprah accuses whites of lynching MILLIONS of blacks

There were over 10 million black slaves, half of which were women

total bullshit :up: or shall i say LIE ?? according to this site: Untitled Document
the population of black slaves in 1860 was just slightly under 4 million (3,950,546)

sooooo, when in Americas history are you saying "10 million black slaves" ??????

Good research......thanks for providing

Yes, there were 4 million slaves in the 1860 census. That is just 1860. However, slaves were in this country since the early 1600's. That is over 200 years of slavery meaning roughly seven generations of slaves. There were easily over 10 million slaves in our history

Provide some proof that almost all black female slaves were raped. I'll wait.

You want a rape kit or eye witnesses?

Give me your ten million right here right now.

I disproved figures in another thread.

Give it up .

See post 101

4 million in 1860 alone. Are you claiming that all slaves came to America in 1860?

A slave who was raped in 1650 counts just as much as a slave raped in 1860

Last edited:
With that victim mentality that's going to hold her back for her whole life. She'll never be a trillionaire

at least you admit black folks are not being oppressed by whitey[/QUOTE]

I don't know about that. But I will admit that there are several white bigots on this message board that get their rocks off slinging around racist bile and vitriol. Why is that you think?
I don't even believe that there are any blacks populating this board.

If so many of you want to express your hatred of blacks, why don't you all have the balls to do it to a black persons face?

I mean, go find you a black person and use your first amendment right to tell them how much you hate them. Then let them use their rights to shoot you. Standing their ground and all that shit.

I have - unfortunately - never had the opportunity to meet Dr. Ben Carson, Condi Rice, Justice Clarence Thomas, Bill Cosby, Thomas Sowell, Walter Williams, J.C. Watts, Deneen Borelli, Star Parker, Juan Williams, or a member of this board, Randall Flagg, to tell them about the admiration and respect I have for them, to their face.

But you liberals certainly have.

Almost no black female slaves were not raped, you do the math

Provide some proof that almost all black female slaves were raped. I'll wait.

You want a rape kit or eye witnesses?

There may be some truth to what you say, rightwinger.

Look at some recent arrivals from Nigeria, Zambia, Cameroon, Congo, and compare their skin color to the loudest crybabies, claiming to be "BLACK", such as Al Sharpton, Ben Jeaulos, Jesse Jackson, Mark Eric Dyson, Louis Farrakhan, Toure, Eugine Robinson, etc.

Surely, ther must ave been a "cracker" in the woodpile, somewhere, sometime.

These numbers are insane.4 MILLION?

There are true numbers in the slave trade that continued sadly between Britain, the Islands and America.

BUT I WILL NOT HAVE LIARS CONTINUE ON THIS BOARD.

stop your lies.

Give it up .

See post 101

4 million in 1860 alone. Are you claiming that all slaves came to America in 1860?

Where are you getting these numbers?

This is insane.

The 1860 census showed that there were 4 million slaves at the end of slavery. That does not mean there were only 4 million slaves in total in our history. In fact, slavery went from the mid 1600s to 1862. That is 200 years.

You do the math

total bullshit :up: or shall i say LIE ?? according to this site: Untitled Document
the population of black slaves in 1860 was just slightly under 4 million (3,950,546)

sooooo, when in Americas history are you saying "10 million black slaves" ??????

Good research......thanks for providing

Yes, there were 4 million slaves in the 1860 census. That is just 1860. However, slaves were in this country since the early 1600's. That is over 200 years of slavery meaning roughly seven generations of slaves. There were easily over 10 million slaves in our history

Before Bacon's Rebellion many slaves in the Colonies were white. And most slaves, both black and white, were here by choice to earn passage to the New World.

Indentured servants both black and white joined the frontier rebellion. Seeing them united in a cause alarmed the ruling class. Historians believe the rebellion hastened the hardening of racial lines associated with slavery, as a way for planters and the colony to control some of the poor.[21]

Bacon's Rebellion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

People still indenture themselves in some ways. Part of my own education, my master's, was paid for by a scholarship for which I contracted to work 2 years. It isn't a real comfortable work situation when you know you can't leave lest you owe treble the $30K that was paid for your tuition at Vanderbilt. The practice is not dead. Migrant Hispanic workers are little more than indentured slaves themselves. The only difference is that they recognize the benefits of coming here and don't claim that they should be allowed to remain at perpetual rest. If anyone deserves the benefits of this country, it is the Hispanic migrant worker, not the lazy slum dweller who thinks he is owed something because his great great grandmother was a slave. So fucking what my ancestors were slaves, and one side of my family was massacred in Scotland. IMO, YOU owe ME for that one.

You really speak with NO authority on this matter. And you don't know who was raped, who was not. You just want to vilify a race of people, the white race, so you do it by making shit up and throwing it around on here.

Last edited:
Now well why I am waiting for you let me school you.

The first slaves owned by the Brits in America were white children.

Give it up .

See post 101

Where are you getting these numbers?

This is insane.

1860 United States Census - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Insanity...what a concept

One always has to remember that tribes especially the Sioux took slavery to be a fine tradition.

So I'm talking Brits with slaves under Cromwell first. Oh he shipped those evil Irish all over the place as slaves.

Now well why I am waiting for you let me school you.

The first slaves owned by the Brits in America were white children.

You are correct, child labor is never mentioned by the forum racists. To them that was good enough for white children:

Forms of child labor, including indentured servitude and child slavery, have existed throughout American history. As industrialization moved workers from farms and home workshops into urban areas and factory work, children were often preferred, because factory owners viewed them as more manageable, cheaper, and less likely to strike. Growing opposition to child labor in the North caused many factories to move to the South. By 1900, states varied considerably in whether they had child labor standards and in their content and degree of enforcement. By then, American children worked in large numbers in mines, glass factories, textiles, agriculture, canneries, home industries, and as newsboys, messengers, bootblacks, and peddlers.

In the early decades of the twentieth century, the numbers of child laborers in the U.S. peaked. Child labor began to decline as the labor and reform movements grew and labor standards in general began improving, increasing the political power of working people and other social reformers to demand legislation regulating child labor. Union organizing and child labor reform were often intertwined, and common initiatives were conducted by organizations led by working women and middle class consumers, such as state Consumers’ Leagues and Working Women’s Societies. These organizations generated the National Consumers’ League in 1899 and the National Child Labor Committee in 1904, which shared goals of challenging child labor, including through anti-sweatshop campaigns and labeling programs. The National Child Labor Committee’s work to end child labor was combined with efforts to provide free, compulsory education for all

Child Labor in U.S. History - The Child Labor Education Project

And child labor is still an issue:

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2010/apr/14/pa-no-legal-action-in-jon-kate-labor-probe/

Last edited:
Blacks have been mistreated and still are being mistreated. However, they ignore the fact that they are their own worst enemy.

If you listen to a police-band you hear about a 211, and the suspect is a black male wearing a White baseball cap and white T-Shirt and baggy pants you've described half of the young black men in the city. At night everyone looks similar. People with dark skin especially. Perhaps a solution is stop dressing like that and stop hanging around the streets at night.

Just a suggestion.

Blacks have been mistreated and still are being mistreated. However, they ignore the fact that they are their own worst enemy.

If you listen to a police-band you hear about a 211, and the suspect is a black male wearing a White baseball cap and white T-Shirt and baggy pants you've described half of the young black men in the city. At night everyone looks similar. People with dark skin especially. Perhaps a solution is stop dressing like that and stop hanging around the streets at night.

Just a suggestion.

Women have been mistreated and are still being mistreated. Perhaps a solution is to stop marrying abusive men to get someone to support them for sex and domestic work, and get an education. Oh wait! Many of them started doing that with the onset of bra burning in the 1960s! What WAS I thinking! Just sayin'.

One always has to remember that tribes especially the Sioux took slavery to be a fine tradition.

So I'm talking Brits with slaves under Cromwell first. Oh he shipped those evil Irish all over the place as slaves.

And since I'm half Irish someone, the fuck owes me!!!! I want reparations! NOW~!

Oprah lost half her female base when she supported Hussein over Hillary. Only the stupid, mindless sheep follow her. I like to look at her beachball head.

oprah+no+make+up.jpg

Without her wig.

Does that somehow make it acceptable?

Forum List

Back