Oprah the racist scum bag tells Fox News all white people have to die

It's sad what some old has-beens will do in their desperate struggle to stay relevant. And the less relevant they become the more shrill and daft their antics to curry attention.
You know what she does on OWN? She plays 10 year old Dr. Phil shows over and over and over and over and over. I knew there was something bad wrong with the twat when she published a magazine and every single cover had to have her picture on it.

These sorry sacks of liberal excrement claim such lies as racism because they have no validity on the foundation of primary issues so they hide behind such lies while exemplifying to be that which they falsely accuse others of hence what it means to be liberal. I was never a fan of this low life racist Oprah.

Oprah Tells FOX News Host ‘All White People Have To Die’, Her Reasoning Is Unbelievable

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada
...and she's a loopy kunt

Your quote, "All White People have to die", is a lie. You misquoted her.

Ok, Hell just froze over because I have to agree with the Leftie. Here's the dialogue:

So when does Oprah see racism coming to an end?

“There are still generations of people, older people, who were born and bred and marinated in it, in that prejudice and racism,” Oprah said, “and they just have to die.”

She's saying that by their deaths, relations will improve. "All White People have to die" is a misquote.

However, Oprah herself is a racist pig, intentionally ignoring (and in all likelihood encouraging) all the black on white racism.

Forum List

Back