OR game

Tea!!!

Would You Rather Never Hear Music Again Or Lose The Ability To Read?
Wow, what a choice! For me, I'd rather lose the ability to read than to give up music. You can always get audio books.

Would you rather lose an arm or a leg?
We crossed over and BOTH answered the last question, so I'll answer yours. If I HAD to choose between losing an arm or a leg, I'd choose leg. But again, it would be a close call. Pizza topping - Pepperoni OR Sausage?
Oh, sorry. I see you answered the original question first. The Toilet paper question - should go over and not under. Pizza topping, I'll have to go with pepperoni. Although, I usually go for a meat lover's pizza with both.

Guitar players - Stevie Ray Vaughn or Gary Moore?
Gary Moore

Stratocaster or Gibson Les Paul?

Or Fender or Gibson?

Robert Johnson, he's in my top five all-time favorite blues musicians. My top five are - 1) Muddy Waters 2) Howlin' Wolf 3) Jimmy Johnson, 91 year old guy who still was performing in Chicago until Covid-19 hit. 4) Fenton Robinson, wonderful, slightly jazz influenced blues musician, who sadly died from cancer in 1997 at the age of 62. 5) Robert Johnson. Sticking with blues music, B.B. King OR Albert King?

Robert Johnson, he's in my top five all-time favorite blues musicians. My top five are - 1) Muddy Waters 2) Howlin' Wolf 3) Jimmy Johnson, 91 year old guy who still was performing in Chicago until Covid-19 hit. 4) Fenton Robinson, wonderful, slightly jazz influenced blues musician, who sadly died from cancer in 1997 at the age of 62. 5) Robert Johnson. Sticking with blues music, B.B. King OR Albert King?
Albert King.

Might as well stick with the Kings

Freddie King or Albert King?

Albert King.

Might as well stick with the Kings

Freddie King or Albert King?
I'll go with Albert King, but I like Freddie King, as well. Blues/Rock guitarists - Stevie Ray Vaughan OR Joe Bonamassa?

Men's Underwear - Boxers OR Briefs?
Boxers. Got to give the boys some room.

Would you rather cut off your little finger OR listen to Yoko Ono sing full volume?
Would you rather listen to a duet of Conny Chung and Yoko Ono singing OR eat a pregnant tapeworm?
I'll eat the worm! Better vocalist - Bob Dylan OR Leonard Cohen?
Cohen, because he is dead
Listen to Hillary Clinton speak at the Dem convention tonight OR drown in a septic tank?

Forum List

Back