OR game

I'll go with Spam, I prefer fresh corned beef over the tinned variety. I like fried Spam, with some onions or bacon thrown in. Thinking of Spam (An infamous skit by Monty Python features Spam.), Monty Python and the Holy Grail OR Monty Python's The Life of Brian?

I used to watch the Monty Python series....so funny, and ahead of their time, also I was always quoting their phrases and still do.

Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Music - 60s & 70s or 80s & 90s ?

I'll go 70's music, it's the music I first started really noticing when I was a kid. I was age 9 through 18 from 1970-1979, I have my fondest music memories of those years. I actually prefer the music of roughly 1964-1969, mainly because I love the music of the Beatles. I wasn't old enough at the time to really be interested in pop or rock music at the age of 3 through 8. So I'd have to give the nod to the 70's, the years I "cut my teeth" on music, so to speak. I liked and like some of the music of the 1980's, but very little after 1989, with the exception of some of the grunge music of the 90's. I like Pearl Jam, Nirvana, and Alice In Chains, and also a couple non-grunge bands, Radiohead and Smashing Pumpkins. I've liked only one newer group since 2000, Greta Van Fleet, the young guys from Michigan that sound a lot like Led Zeppelin. Sorry for being so long-winded with my reply, music is one of the passions in my life, as you can probably tell. So, the next "OR" choice is two of my favorite musicians from the 1970's - Elton John OR Cat Stevens?

I'm similar to you as like all the 60s and 70s and some of the early 80s.
For me the older songs are the best.........

Cat Stevens

Cd or vinyl ?

Forum List

Back