Orania,South Africa: A path to survival for Western People.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Youre the one that sounds uneducated. European culture is made up of different cultures including influences from Africa, India, the Middle East, and East Asia.
Complete bullshit that does nothing but steal white people's heritage away from them. The vast majority of outside influences to European culture are only DECADES old, they did nothing to build the original 99.9999999% white Europe.

Which people spawned the industrial revolution? How about the Enlightenment?

Modern/1st world existence was created because of those 2 very white events in history.
Not only did Africa, Asia etc establish european culture. Africans and Arabs reeducated europeans during the Moors occupation for 800 years. Yes of course here in the west the white culture is also influence by other cultures. I cant think of anything the white culture has thats original to be honest.
Africa and Asia had ZERO influence on the Enlightenment and the Industrial Revolution.

I doubt you can even name each country in Europe without google.
If that makes you feel better. I'm not asking for your agreement. I was just informing you.

Why would I waste time knowing the name of each country in europe? That would be like me hoping you could name all the countries in the world that had Black people living there.
If you can't even name the countries of Europe you can't hope to "inform" me on the history of those nations.

If you were white your own party would call you a dumbass, uneducated hick. You know nothing of history.
I wasnt informing you about those nations. I was informing you about white culture. Cant you read?

Complete bullshit that does nothing but steal white people's heritage away from them. The vast majority of outside influences to European culture are only DECADES old, they did nothing to build the original 99.9999999% white Europe.

Modern/1st world existence was created because of those 2 very white events in history.
Not only did Africa, Asia etc establish european culture. Africans and Arabs reeducated europeans during the Moors occupation for 800 years. Yes of course here in the west the white culture is also influence by other cultures. I cant think of anything the white culture has thats original to be honest.
Africa and Asia had ZERO influence on the Enlightenment and the Industrial Revolution.

If that makes you feel better. I'm not asking for your agreement. I was just informing you.

Why would I waste time knowing the name of each country in europe? That would be like me hoping you could name all the countries in the world that had Black people living there.
If you can't even name the countries of Europe you can't hope to "inform" me on the history of those nations.

If you were white your own party would call you a dumbass, uneducated hick. You know nothing of history.
I wasnt informing you about those nations. I was informing you about white culture. Cant you read?
White culture is European. If you don't know jack shit about Europe, then you sure as hell don't know jack shit about white culture.

White culture is European. If you don't know jack shit about Europe, then you sure as hell don't know jack shit about white culture.
European is not a nation as you claimed. its a pseudo continent to be honest. I know enough about europe to teach you about white culture and who taught most if not all of it to white people. What I could give less than a shit about is the names of all european countries.

European is not a nation as you claimed. its a pseudo continent to be honest. I know enough about europe to teach you about white culture and who taught most if not all of it to white people. What I could give less than a shit about is the names of all european countries.
Why don't you learn black history before trying to tackle "white culture". I'm sure there are plenty of white teachers in your area that can teach you about your people's history.

European is not a nation as you claimed. its a pseudo continent to be honest. I know enough about europe to teach you about white culture. What I could give less than a shit about is the names of all european countries.
Actually, I clearly asked you to name the NATIONS(countries)of Europe. Can't you read?

You don't know anything about anything. You are a black supremacist in a pseudo black supremacist country that allows you to claim you are educated with authority when you are very clearly not.

Why don't you learn black history before trying to tackle "white culture". I'm sure there are plenty of white teachers in your area that can teach you about your people's history.
I already know a lot about Black history. I know it makes you nervous when I examine your white culture but you cant stop me from doing it.

European is not a nation as you claimed. its a pseudo continent to be honest. I know enough about europe to teach you about white culture. What I could give less than a shit about is the names of all european countries.
Actually, I clearly asked you to name the NATIONS(countries)of Europe. Can't you read?

You don't know anything about anything. You are a black supremacist in a pseudo black supremacist country that allows you to claim you are educated with authority when you are very clearly not.
Oh I know you asked me to name all the european countries. I have no inclination to do so because they dont mean anything to me and they are unimportant unless there is some relevant historical fact that relates to Black people. Obviously cant read because I mentioned that to you earlier.

I already know a lot about Black history. I know it makes you nervous when I examine your white culture but you cant stop me from doing it.
I am sure Africans would only laugh at you a few times when you talk about how the great and mighty black man came all the way up from Sub Saharan Africa to educate white people in Southwest Europe.

Oh I know you asked me to name all the european countries. I have no inclination to do so because they dont mean anything to me and they are unimportant unless there is some relevant historical fact that relates to Black people. Obviously cant read because I mentioned that to you earlier.
You claimed I thought Europe was a nation moron.

I am sure Africans would only laugh at you a few times when you talk about how the great and mighty black man came all the way up from Sub Saharan Africa to educate white people in Southwest Europe.
They didnt have to come up from sub sahara Africa. They were already in northern and eastern Africa teaching whites how to read, write, and do math..

You claimed I thought Europe was a nation moron.
You claimed I was talking about european nations when I said culture you moron. :laugh:

You seem to want to do things to people based on what other people did.
Bit of a hypocrite aren't you Frigid. No surprise anti whites usually are.

Being called a hypocrite by a racist, that's brightened up my day considerably.

I'm not anti-white either, but I do understand that the far-right is based on emotion and it makes them feel emotionally great when they "prove" themselves right about things by simply throwing insults at people.

But then again I guess that's why most on the far-right are the dregs of society.
You are an anti white. You don't think whites deserve to preserve our race,heritage or culture.
There is no white culture or heritage .
You are willfully misrepresenting American and European culture as being the work of one "race" .
That's the lie racist, no life, ignorant fucks like you tell themselves.
Yeah, and Asians didn't create East Asian cultures by themselves either...

Do you even understand how uneducated you are about European history?
obviously you don't .
Asia was isolated from the west for thousands of years Europe on the other hand is a stir fry of different cultures and "races" almost from the start ,
there is no culture in Europe that can be classified as pure white no art ,not agriculture no science or music ,
Asia had all those things without western influence while the Europeans were still hunting an gathering for a living
so shut the fuck up .
I was studying history while you were still shiting in your pampers.

I'm not anti-white either, but I do understand that the far-right is based on emotion and it makes them feel emotionally great when they "prove" themselves right about things by simply throwing insults at people.

But then again I guess that's why most on the far-right are the dregs of society.
You are an anti white. You don't think whites deserve to preserve our race,heritage or culture.
You are willfully misrepresenting American and European culture as being the work of one "race" .

Youre the one that sounds uneducated. European culture is made up of different cultures including influences from Africa, India, the Middle East, and East Asia.

wtf ? the things you mention were only made possible by the cosmopolitan nature and mixed cultural influence from other countries.
the Europeans had no real mathematics after the fall of the roman empire , the most culturally and racially mixed empire ever achieved .
it put alexander the great's empire to shame.

bitch slapped by Asclepias!

Figures that you would agree with a black supremacist dipshit.

Typical Democrats.

Bit of a hypocrite aren't you Frigid. No surprise anti whites usually are.

obviously you don't .
Asia was isolated from the west for thousands of years Europe on the other hand is a stir fry of different cultures and "races" almost from the start ,
there is no culture in Europe that can be classified as pure white no art ,not agriculture no science or music ,
Asia had all those things without western influence while the Europeans were still hunting an gathering for a living
so shut the fuck up .
You have no clue what you are talking about. The only other races in Europe were either slaves(via the Roman Empire, and later the British Empire) or colonists(Moors, Turks etc), and both of those examples had minimal influence on the continent.

Claiming that Europe was mongrelized genetically and culturally just because Alexander the Great liked and admired the Egyptians is insane.

obviously you don't .
so shut the fuck up .
You have no clue what you are talking about. The only other races in Europe were either slaves(via the Roman Empire, and later the British Empire) or colonists(Moors, Turks etc), and both of those examples had minimal influence on the continent.

Claiming that Europe was mongrelized genetically and culturally just because Alexander the Great liked and admired the Egyptians is insane.
You've got to be one of the more ignorant of the cave monkeys that frequent this board. Europe cant claim a white culture because nothing in its culture originated there. I guess if you count not bathing because they thought the water contained evil spirits as culture you may have a point. Or maybe you meant how europeans would just dump their fecal matter out the window onto the streets? :laugh:

Figures that you would agree with a black supremacist dipshit.

Typical Democrats.
Butt hurt much?

obviously you don't .
so shut the fuck up .

Europe was " mongrelized" long before that .
About 100,000 years or so .
What race do think interbred with the neanderthal?

obviously you don't .
so shut the fuck up .

Europe was " mongrelized" long before that .
About 100,000 years or so .
What race do think interbred with the neanderthal?
I've come to realize that some of the cave monkeys actually believe the mixture with the neanderthals is what makes them homo sapiens. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back