🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Oregon Bakers: You get to pay 135,000 for being radical religious morons, Judge so orders!

The bakery did not offer what they were looking for. Not because the clients were dykes.

The couple was looking for a wedding cake, Sweetcakes supplied wedding cakes.

They supplied a wedding cake to the mothers wedding two yeas before.

The had a booth at a bridal convention to sell wedding cakes and Ms. Klein invited them to the shop.

>>>>
They were looking for a specially made, custom baked cake. The bakery did not offer what they were looking for. To anyone.
Now you are simply lying. Gave you the benefit of the doubt earlier but you choose to ignore the facts and are flat out lying. This is a christian thing, right?

Under the Fourteenth Amendment, even states are not allowed to violate those rights which the First Amendment affirms. Oregon was acting illegally here, as well.

It isn't a first amendment right. Businesses don't have religions.

They are compelled to comply with the laws related to businesses.

Businesses are the property of people, and the rights that people have extend to how their property is to be used.
So....no business licenses and no business laws to follow?

The bakery did not offer what they were looking for. Not because the clients were dykes.

The had a booth at a bridal convention to sell wedding cakes and Ms. Klein invited them to the shop.

>>>>
They were looking for a specially made, custom baked cake. The bakery did not offer what they were looking for. To anyone.
Now you are simply lying. Gave you the benefit of the doubt earlier but you choose to ignore the facts and are flat out lying. This is a christian thing, right?
You're lying. But that's the atheist way, conformist.

The couple wasn't seeking a cake for a wedding. They were seeking a cake for a disgusting, immoral homosexual mockery of a wedding. Not the same thing at all.

Offering goods and services that support something that is sacred ought not ever be taken as implying any obligation to similarly offer goods and services in support of unholy mockeries of that which is sacred.
They were seeking a wedding cake for their wedding. Civil marriages are not required to follow your so-called ideas of sacredness. This is America....not Iran.

^ Flaming, disgusting, immoral BIGOT. ^

I'm not the one openly siding with immoral homosexual perverts, and defending their “right” to force decent people to participate in and support their sick perversions. That would be you.
I've had a wedding and I've been to many a wedding....never seen the wedding cake baker at any of them....in fact the cake itself is never at the wedding...only at the wedding reception.

The bakery did not offer gay-themed cakes to anyone. There was no public accomodation for gay-themed cakes, no matter who wanted one.

Another failed attempt by the constantly overturned left coast judges to set arbitrary law.

Except it wasn't a gay-themed cake, it was a wedding cake...

which once again- MRS KLEIN OFFERED TO BAKE FOR THEM.
They served gays. They do not make gay themed wedding cakes for anyone regardless of sexual perversions.
Still lying, I see....that christian-like behavior.

>>>>
You're lying. But that's the atheist way, conformist.
I wouldn't know...I'm not an atheist....but I sure know that christians around here don't believe in the commandment against bearing false witness....you're worse than the muslims when it comes to lying to manipulate.

muslim bookstores must be forced to carry Christian Bibles and Torahs. Black proms and beauty pageants must be forced to carry Asian contestants. Gay parades must be forced to allow a hetero element that matches its percentage of population.

Sounds like a utopia.

The bakery did not offer gay-themed cakes to anyone. There was no public accomodation for gay-themed cakes, no matter who wanted one.

Another failed attempt by the constantly overturned left coast judges to set arbitrary law.

Except it wasn't a gay-themed cake, it was a wedding cake...

which once again- MRS KLEIN OFFERED TO BAKE FOR THEM.
They served gays. They do not make gay themed wedding cakes for anyone regardless of sexual perversions.
Still lying, I see....that christian-like behavior.
You're all about me., fanboy. Try to stick to the topic.

muslim bookstores must be forced to carry Christian Bibles and Torahs. Black proms and beauty pageants must be forced to carry Asian contestants. Gay parades must be forced to allow a hetero element that matches its percentage of population.

Sounds like a utopia.
First lying....now melting down.....:clap:

Sounds like a utopia.
There is a fan club president position available near you.

Sounds like a utopia.
Well, I'm going out on a limb here and stating you are probably lying about that too.

Sounds like a utopia.
Well, I'm going out on a limb here and stating you are probably lying about that too.
I see you're interested. You can't speak to the topic for your me obsession. It's a common trait among my fans.

Sounds like a utopia.
I see you're interested. You can't speak to the topic for your me obsession. It's a common trait among my fans.
And, I'm sure you are lying about that also.

Sounds like a utopia.
And, I'm sure you are lying about that also.
All my fans say that. It's all about MEEEEEE with you people.

Those bakers should have baked that stupid cake and put ground up glass in it. Or strychnine.

No Hossfly that's illegal
the bakers should have either
1. contracted the work out to other subcontractors whose beliefs wouldn't be violated
2. required all customers and clients to sign waivers in advance agreeing to
consensus and mediation to resolve any disputes, or else agreeing not to do business together if such conflicts cannot be resolved by consensus between both parties (similar to an arbitration waiver, but citing mediation and conflict resolution to avoid legal costs)

Those bakers should have baked that stupid cake and put ground up glass in it. Or strychnine.

No Hossfly that's illegal
the bakers should have either
1. contracted the work out to other subcontractors whose beliefs wouldn't be violated
2. required all customers and clients to sign waivers in advance agreeing to
consensus and mediation to resolve any disputes, or else agreeing not to do business together if such conflicts cannot be resolved by consensus between both parties (similar to an arbitration waiver, but citing mediation and conflict resolution to avoid legal costs)

Wouldn’t “1” have ended with the same result?

If the couple didn’t know about the subcontract?

Forum List

Back