Oregon terrorist say they will leave community if asked.

Modern libertarian thought American western style, kinda weird breaking the law and then appealing to the constitution as your symbol of freedom. I think they miss the point that they live in a republic and not an anarchy or a free for all.

We sure as Hell can't allow right wingers protesting the government.

It is okay when left wingers do it though.

It's a little different when they come in threatening to kill or be killed, dontcha think?

That's not exactly an everyday protest.
How is this different from Baltimore or Ferguson?

I dunno, you tell me.

140813_POL_FergusonCops2.jpg.CROP.promo-mediumlarge.jpg

FergusonGunsPointed.jpg

It's a little different when they come in threatening to kill or be killed, dontcha think?

I dunno, you tell me.

FergusonGunsPointed.jpg
So then you do think leftists should be allowed to protest the government and cause mayhem, but right wingers should not.

I dunno, you tell me.

FergusonGunsPointed.jpg
So then you do think leftists should be allowed to protest the government and cause mayhem, but right wingers should not.

Not at all. I think the ones destroying property should have been thrown in jail, and the peaceful protesters left alone.

The people of Burns staged a peaceful protest. The outsiders then tried to get some of them to go down to the Refuge with them. They got no one. Nobody from Harney County wanted any part of their insanity. They strutted around Burns with their guns, and proved themselves to be assholes. The people of Harney County want the assholes out of there, and the Sheriff and City Council have clearly stated that.

If there is shooting started, then the militia will be fully responsible for anything that happens after that. If anyone is killed, then every one of them should be hung. This is not where they live, it is not their fight. The people of Harney County will support the Hammond's. The militia has already stated that their goals no longer involve the Hammonds. And if the Feds are too slow in taking the cocksuckers out, the locals may decide to do the job themselves.

The people of Burns staged a peaceful protest. The outsiders then tried to get some of them to go down to the Refuge with them. They got no one. Nobody from Harney County wanted any part of their insanity. They strutted around Burns with their guns, and proved themselves to be assholes. The people of Harney County want the assholes out of there, and the Sheriff and City Council have clearly stated that.

If there is shooting started, then the militia will be fully responsible for anything that happens after that. If anyone is killed, then every one of them should be hung. This is not where they live, it is not their fight. The people of Harney County will support the Hammond's. The militia has already stated that their goals no longer involve the Hammonds. And if the Feds are too slow in taking the cocksuckers out, the locals may decide to do the job themselves.
So, if shooting starts you believe the Feds have every right to obliterate the militia.

Do you also believe the feds should have obliterated rioters in Baltimore and Ferguson?

So, if shooting starts you believe the Feds have every right to obliterate the militia.

Do you also believe the feds should have obliterated rioters in Baltimore and Ferguson?

If the well being of property or life of anyone in this community is threatened, then the FBI needs to take them out.

Personally, I think they should cut all power to the complex and let them rot there. If they venture out and threaten anyone, then take them out. Oh, or if they want power to the building, start charging them rent and see how much they owe in a few months. Hold them responsible for it!

It's a building, not a complex, and it doesn't have power now. It is an empty building in the middle of mismanaged, stolen blm land. The community is fine with them.

If the well being of property or life of anyone in this community is threatened, then the FBI needs to take them out.

Personally, I think they should cut all power to the complex and let them rot there. If they venture out and threaten anyone, then take them out. Oh, or if they want power to the building, start charging them rent and see how much they owe in a few months. Hold them responsible for it!

Agree...cut power and any food or fuel deliveries
Gets cold in the winter
Stop anyone from going in or out

Agree...cut power and any food or fuel deliveries
Gets cold in the winter
Stop anyone from going in or out
Why bother?

Just send a drone with a Hellfire missile and kill them all.

Forum List

Back