O’Reilly: Biden is Toast

Only if the GOP wants to cut themselves off at the knees for 2024.

Tit for Tat Political Payback impeachments are not what the country wants and it's time for someone to be the adults in the room.
It's a forgone conclusion....they have to play by the new rules.or they lose They are learning.

Jo

It's a forgone conclusion....they have to play by the new rules.or they lose They are learning.

Jo
Only if their goal is to expedite the destruction of the country from within.,

Republicans and conservatives have the best chances they've had since 1980 and if they follow that path they are going to blow it and accelerate the permanent splitting of the country.

Only if their goal is to expedite the destruction of the country from within.,

Republicans and conservatives have the best chances they've had since 1980 and if they follow that path they are going to blow it and accelerate the permanent splitting of the country.
I like where your coming from...
I honestly do...but I don't believe it can be stopped. I hope I'm wrong and I very much want for you to be right.

Jo

I doubt it. Biden deserves it but I doubt it. Biden is one of the best things we've got ging for 2024. Besides, who wants Cameltoe to step in!

Border, fentanyl......just gets better.
I see it happening and his being urged to resign....but then the dem's have the 'Kamala Predicament' almost guaranteeing a GOP in the WH 2024.

Democrat roulette...... :auiqs.jpg:

I am very excited about President Harris taking office soon and running in 2024.

She will be the greatest President we have ever had.
kamala-harris-laughing.gif

O’Reilly: Biden is Toast

On Wednesday’s No Spin News, Bill declared that this week’s inflation news signals the unofficial end of the Biden administration.

Even CNN says Biden is lower than Trump. Biden is through. Thanks for electing him though your braindead retarded Democrats.

Bill O'Reilly is a sexual predator who was fired for costing his company millions in settlements. His big time speaking tour with Donald Trump, lost money.

That you take anything this disgraced asshole has to say in public shows how stupid and gullible you really are.

Bill O'Reilly is a sexual predator who was fired for costing his company millions in settlements. His big time speaking tour with Donald Trump, lost money.

That you take anything this disgraced asshole has to say in public shows how stupid and gullible you really are.
He is Middle Left at best and Bill O'Liely had a blanket Blacklist at Foxsnews of Dr. Michael Savage and if anyone disobeyed the Blacklist & Mentioned Savage or heaven forbid had him on it was a TWO WEEK TIMEOUT with Half Pay .

Forum List

Back