🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Origins of "Let's go Brandon!"

Here is the opening post below. Do you know why you have not answered it? I do, lol. The same reason why "Let's go Brandon!" Became so popular.

"If I know lefties like I think I do, no lefty here can explain how "Let's go Brandon!" came into existence and why it has become so popular. On that note, how was this popular slogan born, and why has it become so popular?"
Are ya stupid? Everybody knows.

If you don't like what they're getting arrested for, perhaps you should try to change the law so what they're doing isn't illegal any more.
Cops arrest the same people over-and-over to keep the jails full and to make it look like they are doing something.

My bad.

Sounds like you love them!!!!!!
I love them like you love the street department or the post office or any other public service. Law enforcement is a public utility that is of less importance than garbage pickup.

or maybe its because the same people keep doing the same stupid shit.
It's mostly drug activity. You can buy whatever you want to smoke, snort, pop or shoot in every city and town in America and yet they keep on busting the same small-time dealers and users to make it look like their stupid war on drugs was not a total waste. They lost but they still have to justify their jobs. Big distributor busts are rare enough to make the evening news.

Remember the old 60's and 70's songs that advocated drug abuse and lefties insisted that they were just music? What hurts lefties to the core today is the fact that a slogan like "let's go Brandon" is not offensive or political at face value. It could mean F.U. Biden or it could be just a NASCAR fan slogan.

Cops arrest the same people over-and-over to keep the jails full and to make it look like they are doing something.
Are they breaking the same laws over and over again? If they are, it's their own stupid fault they get arrested.

Did you answer the op? Deflect away liar.
Lol, lefties don't even realize that they are making the slogan popular on this site with all their evasion of the opening post, and for the same reason that the slogan was born in the first place. The more lefties try to marginalize what was being chanted by the crowds, the more the slogan goes viral. Lefties never learn. The big tech censorship helped the slogan go viral, just like the censorship on this very thread boosted the activity. Lefties never learn. Usmb lefties evade talking about any of this, instead of just answering honestly.

Probably "Regressive Leftism", a term I've used literally hundreds of times here. But that isn't the definition of communism.
Attempts to marginalize or evade the lie of the slogan when it was born and how big tech made it go viral with their censorship only make the slogan even more popular.

Attempts to marginalize or evade the lie of the slogan when it was born and how big tech made it go viral with their censorship only make the slogan even more popular.
It's a sort of rallying cry for brain dead Trump cultists everywhere. These things are helpful in identifying cult members, and helps thinking people avoid the bottom feeders.

It's a sort of rallying cry for brain dead Trump cultists everywhere. These things are helpful in identifying cult members, and helps thinking people avoid the bottom feeders.
Do you think the slogan could have been born in the first place and then go viral without lefties dishonestly trying to control the narrative?

Yet another illustration of liberals' lacking a sense of humor.

Take your meds and go back to bed.
Joe's shitty diapers are a threat to the planet. He leaves a large smelly carbon footprint in his pants at The Vatican.

You should be outraged at that. Joe is a habitual polluter dumping large carbon deposits in his diaper every day.

Joe is an Environmental Hazard.

Forum List

Back