🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Origins of "Let's go Brandon!"

This shows the hypocrisy of the stupid hate filled uneducated Moon Bats. LOL!

1635792797215.png

It's soo funny. For 4 years, absolutely NOTHING was off limits when it came to Trump. A little chant of "let's go Brandon", though, and this is so uber verbotten that it should be all illegal n shit.
You are correct. Nothing surprised me about tump's fuck-ups, divisiveness, lack of moral compass,
and mental disorder.

I wasn't referring to original post. I answered your question. You just can't stand that I did.

Too bad.
You are a commie, so you will NEVER post a reply that demonstrates that you read or understood the opening post. Especially the part of the opening post that asks why the slogan went viral. Lefties like you do not want to talk about big tech censorship, and certainly not when it backfires like it did.

Wrong again, genius. Think losing trade wars, supply shortages, and consumer demand for high prices. Think about Saudi Arabia and Russia for high oil prices, since the international community determines oil prices and NOT the President of the United States. Tump had a period of high gas prices also, yes?
Thimk, genius, thimk.
Yeah, until he opened the spigot for US drilling. When our dependence of oil went from foreign to domestic, not only did more high paying union jobs get created but the price of gas went down with it. Shame you are too far up Joe Biteme, err "Lets go Brandon"'s ass to realize how economies work.

Gas prices have been mostly increasing every month since may of 2020. You're just bleating what you've been told, that it all started on Jan 21st 2021.

So closing union jobs of drilling locally , has no effect on global prices.

Was Obama lying when he said this?

President Barack Obama is once again trying to take credit for low gas prices caused, in part, by booming U.S. oil production. The problem: the oil boom has nothing to do with Obama’s policies. Obama made his remarks at the Democratic National Committee’s winter meeting Friday, touting record oil production and low gasoline prices that have occurred in recent months.
https://www.bing.com/search?q=obama...NNTH1&refig=f350c424499c4e9dbcb3cd2e2c268d9f#

The kind of cop that would refuse the vaccine at the cost of their job is better off doing something else. Such a person would not risk getting their uniform dirty to actually protect anyone.

You mean the same cop who was expected to go to work and be at risk from Covid despite there not even being a vaccine available for over a year? That cop?

Is there a differerent term you prefer he use to to describe forms of lock-step authoritarian leftist orthodoxy virulently opposed to individual freedom?
Probably "Regressive Leftism", a term I've used literally hundreds of times here. But that isn't the definition of communism.

So, do you think I'm a commie too?

What makes you think that, precisely?

And what is communism, precisely?

And there it is!!!!

You just hate cops. Period. Your position on this has NOTHING to do with the jab.
I don't hate cops but I don't worship them as heroes either. A bunch of ex football jocks, schoolyard bullies and D students are hardly worthy of such unquestioning authority as the right gives them. I know their job is hard and risky but so is mine. Worship me. I at least produce something valuable and tangible.

I don't hate cops but I don't worship them as heroes either. A bunch of ex football jocks, schoolyard bullies and D students are hardly worthy of such unquestioning authority as the right gives them. I know their job is hard and risky but so is mine. Worship me. I at least produce something valuable and tangible.
You were a wimp in school, weren't you?

First sentence, "I don't hate cops". Second sentence, "A bunch of ex football jocks, schoolyard bullies and D students". Not very convincing there. As to your job, do you face the possibility of someone shooting you any time you encounter them?

Forum List

Back