🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Origins of "Let's go Brandon!"

First sentence, "I don't hate cops". Second sentence, "A bunch of ex football jocks, schoolyard bullies and D students". Not very convincing there. As to your job, do you face the possibility of someone shooting you any time you encounter them?
Where the hell do you cops come from? Harvard and Yale? They come from the same streets they patrol and are no smarter than the steady stream of repeat offenders they feed to the prison industrial complex.

Where the hell do you cops come from? Harvard and Yale? They come from the same streets they patrol and are no smarter than the steady stream of repeat offenders they feed to the prison industrial complex.
They're ordinary people, mostly smarter than the average, because they do have to pass aptitude tests and learn a lot of laws. Let's see, what was it you called them again? Oh, yes, "A bunch of ex football jocks, schoolyard bullies and D students". And then you want us to believe you don't hate cops. What you say sounds a lot like sour grapes. Did you try and fail to become a cop?

Yeah, until he opened the spigot for US drilling. When our dependence of oil went from foreign to domestic, not only did more high paying union jobs get created but the price of gas went down with it. Shame you are too far up Joe Biteme, err "Lets go Brandon"'s ass to realize how economies work.
tump had nothing to do with the price of gas, and there is still drilling for oil except on federal land.
The world is moving toward electric cars, as you can surmise by reading and listening. Oil from shale is an environmental nightmare. There are other ways to harness energy, and that is happening.
Patience is a virtue. Nothing happens overnight, be it energy development or economic decline.
Takes years to evolve.

Probably "Regressive Leftism", a term I've used literally hundreds of times here. But that isn't the definition of communism.

So, do you think I'm a commie too?

What makes you think that, precisely?

And what is communism, precisely?

I consider you a partisan woke democrat who has allowed you hatred of one man to cloud your judgement so thoroughly that you embrace the formation of an all powerful state that denies personal liberties in favor of state control. That would be an unweildy description to offer each time, of course, but people do have the tendency to reduce complex notions down to a single word, and so he called you a communist. It may not be accurate, but it comes a whole lot closer to describing you than liberal.

I consider you a partisan woke democrat who has allowed you hatred of one man to cloud your judgement so thoroughly that you embrace the formation of an all powerful state that denies personal liberties in favor of state control. That would be an unweildy description to offer each time, of course, but people do have the tendency to reduce complex notions down to a single word, and so he called you a communist. It may not be accurate, but it comes a whole lot closer to describing you than liberal.
"It may not be accurate, but..."

Trumpism in a nutshell. Good stuff.

They're ordinary people, mostly smarter than the average, because they do have to pass aptitude tests and learn a lot of laws. Let's see, what was it you called them again? Oh, yes, "A bunch of ex football jocks, schoolyard bullies and D students". And then you want us to believe you don't hate cops. What you say sounds a lot like sour grapes. Did you try and fail to become a cop?
They're idiots and low effort dim-bulbs. With all the routine and paperwork it helps to have no imagination or any particular hopes and dreams.

They're idiots and low effort dim-bulbs. With all the routine and paperwork it helps to have no imagination or any particular hopes and dreams.
And that puts the lie to your first statement, that you don't hate cops. You do. Just admit it, you'll feel better, at least until you need one.

I find it sad that you reduce yourself to such stupidity even though you are not that stupid.
I invite you to back up your words. I've asked many Trumpsters, MANY, to do so, but they all run.

Start a thread, invite me in, challenge me on the issues. Prove that I'm a partisan Democrat. Prove that I'm in lockstep with them on the issues.

Come on, Trumpster, be the first to take me up on it.

Back up your words. Let me know and I'll be there.

:popcorn:

I invite you to back up your words. I've asked many Trumpsters, MANY, to do so, but they all run.

Start a thread, invite me in, challenge me on the issues. Prove that I'm a partisan Democrat. Prove that I'm in lockstep with them on the issues.

Come on, Trumpster, be the first to take me up on it.

Back up your words. Let me know and I'll be there.

:popcorn:

What a pathetic, repetitive creature you have become.

I have offered proof to you before, but you just deny it and continue your idiotic sabre rattling.

You have devolved into a caricature.

And that puts the lie to your first statement, that you don't hate cops. You do. Just admit it, you'll feel better, at least until you need one.
I don't hate them at all. I know most of our local constabulary and they are exactly as I described. Putting people like that on a pedestal is just not realistic. They are civil servants and I expect them to act that way. They get my respect only after they have done something other than generating revenue for the county and arresting the same people over and over for the same bullshit.

It was Obama who opened the spigot. But we never were oil independent. Furthermore as our domestic production increased so did the price of gas almost all throughout Trumps 4 years. Until the economy crashed....

no it wasnt Obama, but thanks for playing anyway, it was private industry that wasnt allowed to drill on public lands, barred by the brown turd Obammy and his minions, but because of that private industry started US on a pathway to energy independence and would of but thanks to Joe Biteme, and his high gas and food policies.

Thanks "Let's go Brandon"..

When you lose the college kids, you lose the future voters. Maybe that is why you are being replaced with diseased illegal aliens.

I don't hate them at all. I know most of our local constabulary and they are exactly as I described. Putting people like that on a pedestal is just not realistic. They are civil servants and I expect them to act that way. They get my respect only after they have done something other than generating revenue for the county and arresting the same people over and over for the same bullshit.
If you don't like what they're getting arrested for, perhaps you should try to change the law so what they're doing isn't illegal any more.

no it wasnt Obama, but thanks for playing anyway, it was private industry that wasnt allowed to drill on public lands, barred by the brown turd Obammy and his minions, but because of that private industry started US on a pathway to energy independence and would of but thanks to Joe Biteme, and his high gas and food policies.

Thanks "Let's go Brandon"..

When you lose the college kids, you lose the future voters. Maybe that is why you are being replaced with diseased illegal aliens.

But in your world

If Joe's Diaper was runny, that is not funny for whomever had to clean that up.

Joe and his diaper are not funny for America either, let alone the fact that one does not shit his diaper at The Vatican. It would cause a big political stink.

Joe is doing such a bad job that I wonder if his staff tries to read his diaper like a "diviner" reads chicken entrails to plot their next move. "Oh look, Joe ate corn for dinner last night so maybe we should apply some punitive taxes upon poor corn farmers!"

It's a shitty way to run The White House and America.
You're an idiot.

Forum List

Back