🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Origins of political correctness

You are all over the place. The issue is not whether Carter had the Black vote locked up or why. You accused Nixon of running a Southern Strategy to get White Southerners as racist. I showed you how Jimmy Carter did the same thing as per your accusation by Carter sending out posters / pictures of his opponent celebrating with all of the Black players of the Atlanta Hawks after winning a playoff game in 1970.

First, this is the first I am ever hearing about it... so I kind of doubt it. Second. We're talking about Jimmy Carter here. So I don't find the claim terribly credible.

Yeah, I guess Carter had a "Southern Strategy" because he "lived in the south". so he wasn't going to get any northern votes, was he?

The birther thing was about Obama not being born in the US and therefore an illegitimate President, no?

If that's the case, how is that racist?

I realize that something doesn't actually need to be racist for the PC zombies to scream RACISM, but this one is quite the stretch.

Such an important word, so overused and damn near worthless now. What a shame.

Vichy Mac, if you can't see how Birther claims were racist as shit, I'm not sure there is much to be done for you.

It wasn't just that Obama was "born in another country", it was that he was born in a Muslim Country and he had a funny name and he was a secret Muslim.

Yes, that was racist as shit.

Look, bud, not all the racists wear hoods and swastikas.... A lot of the racism is so subtle people aren't aware of it.

As much as you doubt Carter pushing the picture of his opponent with the Black players of the Atlanta Hawks, I doubt Nixon’s Southern Strategy was rooted in Racism. While we are at it, It was Lyndon Johnson who went with the 200 year plan to get Blacks to vote Democrat.... only he didn’t refer to them as Blacks.
The bullshit the democrats have used to describe yet another lie in regards to Nixon's "southern strategy" is a myth. Always has been and yet another way they use their political correctness marxist agenda to seduce useful idiots like JoeB.

You are going nowhere with that unreal loser. Notice too how none of them even attempt to explain why their gay marxist negro's official college transcripts have been hidden from the public.

Cause we would know for certain where the kenyan skinny marxist was born. That, is why.

You dumb fucking pathetic patronizing loser.

Love how none of you pathetic losers ever answer why we have never seen his official college transcripts.

Why would we have to. We can't even see Trump's tax returns, which I suspect is a LOT more germaine to his presidency.

I really don't care if Obama got a "C" in Freshman Geology.

I do kind of care who Trump is getting his money from for his organization.

As much as you doubt Carter pushing the picture of his opponent with the Black players of the Atlanta Hawks, I doubt Nixon’s Southern Strategy was rooted in Racism.

Again, no real proof Carter ever did that.

In fact, the supposedly offensive photos were handed out by his aides, not Carter himself.

The political grudge Carl Sanders takes to his grave

Nixon, on the other hand, was racist as shit.

Not only the Southern Strategy, and the War on Drugs, which sent thousands of black men to prison, but on the WH Tapes, the guy bandied all sorts of racism like a drunk uncle on thanksgiving.

Nixon, the Racial Slur, and Me – Lingua Franca - Blogs - The Chronicle of Higher Education

It was Lyndon Johnson who went with the 200 year plan to get Blacks to vote Democrat.... only he didn’t refer to them as Blacks.

Yeah, the problem is, almost all those quotes you guys cite about LBJ turn out to be fake quotes.

FACT CHECK: Did LBJ Say 'I'll Have Those N*****s Voting Democratic for 200 Years'?

The bullshit the democrats have used to describe yet another lie in regards to Nixon's "southern strategy" is a myth. Always has been and yet another way they use their political correctness marxist agenda to seduce useful idiots like JoeB.

Yes, a crazy person on YouTube is always more convincing than thousands of hours of academic research showing the Southern Strategy was a thing.

George Wallace and the 1968 Election

You are going nowhere with that unreal loser. Notice too how none of them even attempt to explain why their gay marxist negro's official college transcripts have been hidden from the public.

Cause we would know for certain where the kenyan skinny marxist was born. That, is why.

Funny, I checked my transcripts from UIC, and nowhere on there does it say where I was born. (It was Chicago, in case anyone is interested.)

In fact, transcripts are protected by law. Bush didn't volutarily release his transcripts, and neither has Trump.

Why are you holding Obama to a higher standard?

You dumb fucking pathetic patronizing loser.

Love how none of you pathetic losers ever answer why we have never seen his official college transcripts.

Why would we have to. We can't even see Trump's tax returns, which I suspect is a LOT more germaine to his presidency.

I really don't care if Obama got a "C" in Freshman Geology.

I do kind of care who Trump is getting his money from for his organization.

As much as you doubt Carter pushing the picture of his opponent with the Black players of the Atlanta Hawks, I doubt Nixon’s Southern Strategy was rooted in Racism.

Again, no real proof Carter ever did that.

In fact, the supposedly offensive photos were handed out by his aides, not Carter himself.

The political grudge Carl Sanders takes to his grave

Nixon, on the other hand, was racist as shit.

Not only the Southern Strategy, and the War on Drugs, which sent thousands of black men to prison, but on the WH Tapes, the guy bandied all sorts of racism like a drunk uncle on thanksgiving.

Nixon, the Racial Slur, and Me – Lingua Franca - Blogs - The Chronicle of Higher Education

It was Lyndon Johnson who went with the 200 year plan to get Blacks to vote Democrat.... only he didn’t refer to them as Blacks.

Yeah, the problem is, almost all those quotes you guys cite about LBJ turn out to be fake quotes.

FACT CHECK: Did LBJ Say 'I'll Have Those N*****s Voting Democratic for 200 Years'?

Your defense of Carter while going on the offensive with Nixon is laughable. You just defended Carter for what his aides did. I’ll bet you blame Nixon for Watergate?.... his aides did it. You may want to use more than one source besides FACT CHECK. Fact Check is a Leftwing spin machine for when Lefties get exposed or they want to rewrite history. Further, check Nixon’s record on Civil Rights. Johnson had to pass Civil and Voting Rights Acts to keep the Kennedy voters. Despite having Democrat majorities in House and Senate, his Dixiecrat brethren wouldn’t stand for it.... Johnson needed Dirksen and the Republicans to get it done.

Your defense of Carter while going on the offensive with Nixon is laughable. You just defended Carter for what his aides did. I’ll bet you blame Nixon for Watergate?.... his aides did it.

Yeah, some major difference. What Nixon's aide did in Watergate was against the law, Nixon knew about it and he tried to cover it up.

And frankly, I don't think Nixon was that bad of a president. Much better than Trump.

Further, check Nixon’s record on Civil Rights. Johnson had to pass Civil and Voting Rights Acts to keep the Kennedy voters. Despite having Democrat majorities in House and Senate, his Dixiecrat brethren wouldn’t stand for it.... Johnson needed Dirksen and the Republicans to get it done.

Yes, he did. And after that, that's when Nixon started the Southern Strategy, which was followed by Welfare Queens, Willy Horton, White Hands, and just about everything Trump does... Scare the shit out of white people to get them to vote to repeal all the progress they've made since the New Deal.

Your defense of Carter while going on the offensive with Nixon is laughable. You just defended Carter for what his aides did. I’ll bet you blame Nixon for Watergate?.... his aides did it.

Yeah, some major difference. What Nixon's aide did in Watergate was against the law, Nixon knew about it and he tried to cover it up.

And frankly, I don't think Nixon was that bad of a president. Much better than Trump.

Further, check Nixon’s record on Civil Rights. Johnson had to pass Civil and Voting Rights Acts to keep the Kennedy voters. Despite having Democrat majorities in House and Senate, his Dixiecrat brethren wouldn’t stand for it.... Johnson needed Dirksen and the Republicans to get it done.

Yes, he did. And after that, that's when Nixon started the Southern Strategy, which was followed by Welfare Queens, Willy Horton, White Hands, and just about everything Trump does... Scare the shit out of white people to get them to vote to repeal all the progress they've made since the New Deal.

Just like Carter’s photograph campaign and Hillary’s predator comments.... scare white people. Just like Biden went to Blacks with a scare campaign that Republicans are going to put them in chains. As a Black person in modern day America, I would be insulted that a VP could be so condescending and insulting to my intelligence to suggest such a thing.

Trump, he went to the Black Voter and respectfully asked, “Based on the promises and results of Democrats over the years, what have you got lose voting for me?”

Just like Carter’s photograph campaign and Hillary’s predator comments.... scare white people. Just like Biden went to Blacks with a scare campaign that Republicans are going to put them in chains. As a Black person in modern day America, I would be insulted that a VP could be so condescending and insulting to my intelligence to suggest such a thing.

Trump, he went to the Black Voter and respectfully asked, “Based on the promises and results of Democrats over the years, what have you got lose voting for me?”
You are pushing a boulder up a mountain with that loser.

Just like Carter’s photograph campaign

Wasn't Carter's photo, we've established that.

and Hillary’s predator comments....

Black folks had more to fear from the Predators than white folks... which is why she still got 90% of their vote. Trump, on the other hand, wanted to execute 5 innocent black children for...um reasons.

Just like Biden went to Blacks with a scare campaign that Republicans are going to put them in chains. As a Black person in modern day America, I would be insulted that a VP could be so condescending and insulting to my intelligence to suggest such a thing.

Yeah, funny thing... you guys keep trying to roll back civil rights, voting rights, affirmative action. Just because you haven't quite finished off the 14th and 15th Amendment yet, they know the 13th is next.

Again, after he insisted that five black children should be executed....

The birther thing was about Obama not being born in the US and therefore an illegitimate President, no?

If that's the case, how is that racist?

I realize that something doesn't actually need to be racist for the PC zombies to scream RACISM, but this one is quite the stretch.

Such an important word, so overused and damn near worthless now. What a shame.

It's so ridiculous now my husband evokes it everytime "white" or "black" comes up. ie, "That's so racist you don't want the chocolate milk, just the white milk. What's wrong with the brown milk?"

Great going, PC nuts.

Just like Carter’s photograph campaign

Wasn't Carter's photo, we've established that.
It was Carter’s Campaign....a part of Carter’s Strategy. You are intent on letting Carter off the hook for this because to hold him accountable means he’s just accountable as Nixon. Keep splitting hairs on the photo. The larger isssue is Carter Campaign tapped into the southern white fears of Blacks.

and Hillary’s predator comments....

Black folks had more to fear from the Predators than white folks... which is why she still got 90% of their vote. Trump, on the other hand, wanted to execute 5 innocent black children for...um reasons.
That is not the reason Hillary called Black youths “predators” as you suggest, to get 90 percent of The Black vote. Her Predator comments on Black youths was so she could get more white votes. As you laid out, she had the Black Vote locked up. Not sure what fantasy you are talking about with Trump executing 5 kids??

Just like Biden went to Blacks with a scare campaign that Republicans are going to put them in chains. As a Black person in modern day America, I would be insulted that a VP could be so condescending and insulting to my intelligence to suggest such a thing.

Yeah, funny thing... you guys keep trying to roll back civil rights, voting rights, affirmative action. Just because you haven't quite finished off the 14th and 15th Amendment yet, they know the 13th is next.
What Civil Rights and Voting Rights am I trying to roll back? On Affirmative Action, at what point has it served its purpose? Affirmative Action tells Blacks and other minorities that the standards must be lowered for them because of their race in order for them to qualify. I don’t know how much more racist one can get.

[ It was Carter’s Campaign....a part of Carter’s Strategy. You are intent on letting Carter off the hook for this because to hold him accountable means he’s just accountable as Nixon. Keep splitting hairs on the photo. The larger isssue is Carter Campaign tapped into the southern white fears of Blacks.

Nixon was an active participant in illegal behavior. Carter didn't know what his supporters were doing, and it wasn't illegal, anyway.

That is not the reason Hillary called Black youths “predators” as you suggest, to get 90 percent of The Black vote. Her Predator comments on Black youths was so she could get more white votes. As you laid out, she had the Black Vote locked up. Not sure what fantasy you are talking about with Trump executing 5 kids??

First, she made the comment in 1996,when she wasn't running for anything. Secondly, she applied the "Super-Predator" comments to gangs who dealt drugs, not any specific race. Third, Trump took out full page ads calling for the death penalty for the Central Park 5, who we now know were innocent and railroaded by the justice system.

What Civil Rights and Voting Rights am I trying to roll back? On Affirmative Action, at what point has it served its purpose? Affirmative Action tells Blacks and other minorities that the standards must be lowered for them because of their race in order for them to qualify. I don’t know how much more racist one can get.

Affirmative Action says nothing of the sort. It only says that a certain number of jobs/ school slots should be allocated to them. The only racism is the assumption that a kid who got in on an Affirmative Action scholarship is less qualified than a rich white kid who got in on a legacy or because his parents bribed a coach.

As far as civil rights, let's look at the Voter ID laws, the purging of voter rolls that always seem to scrub minority voters.

PC is just a step in the process for the leftists to create their NPC armies. Posts like the above by the self-admitted communist are the end result.

62500698_855260051506937_2202630744612798464_n.jpg

Forum List

Back