🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Origins of political correctness

Predictably, you ignored the racist campaign tactics of Jimmy Carter and Hillary Clinton because they represent skid marks in your argument.

No, mostly because they are dumb and kind of forgettable... that's why I ignore them.

ou say “it was established Obama was born in Hawaii”. Established by whom? What? Modern day Democrat bureaucrat in Hawaii producing a document after sufficient uncertainty

Sorry, man, I don't have time for this kind of tin-foil hat bullshit. in the words of Jack Nicholson...

PC assholes wanted to change the name of the New York Jets after 9/11 and the Miami Hurricanes after Hurricane Andrew hit Miami.

It’s so fucking stupid and it’s just a way for left wing lunatics to be fascist

So how widespread was it. Was it like one guy.

Marxism IS a religion. True Christianity isn't a religion, it's a relationship with God.

Given that there about 100 versions of Christianity, God must be a real slut.

You must be a real fucktard. It's not like I don't already know you are.

PC assholes wanted to change the name of the New York Jets after 9/11 and the Miami Hurricanes after Hurricane Andrew hit Miami.

It’s so fucking stupid and it’s just a way for left wing lunatics to be fascist

So how widespread was it. Was it like one guy.

Marxism IS a religion. True Christianity isn't a religion, it's a relationship with God.

Given that there about 100 versions of Christianity, God must be a real slut.

You must be a real fucktard. It's not like I don't already know you are.
Lot of hate from him over Carson making it big time.

The frankfurt school in the 1920s

If political correctness means trying to be a decent person to everyone then I am, proudly, politically correct.

If being politically INcorrect means being like trump then I am, proudly, NOT politically INcorrect.

Predictably, you ignored the racist campaign tactics of Jimmy Carter and Hillary Clinton because they represent skid marks in your argument.

No, mostly because they are dumb and kind of forgettable... that's why I ignore them.

ou say “it was established Obama was born in Hawaii”. Established by whom? What? Modern day Democrat bureaucrat in Hawaii producing a document after sufficient uncertainty

Sorry, man, I don't have time for this kind of tin-foil hat bullshit. in the words of Jack Nicholson...

You call the actions of Carter and Clinton “dumb and unforgettable” because they are factual and you can’t defend them as per your own argument. Same with the validated uncertainty surrounding Obama birth. Trump didn’t make that up. There was basis and data points to question.

The frankfurt school in the 1920s

If political correctness means trying to be a decent person to everyone then I am, proudly, politically correct.

If being politically INcorrect means being like trump then I am, proudly, NOT politically INcorrect.

Political correctness has nothing to do with decency, but everything to do with bullying, racism and totalitarianism.

You call the actions of Carter and Clinton “dumb and unforgettable” because they are factual and you can’t defend them as per your own argument. Same with the validated uncertainty surrounding Obama birth. Trump didn’t make that up. There was basis and data points to question.

There's nothing uncertain about Obama's birth. He was born in Hawaii. Not only where there announcements at the time, bu there was a birth certificate.

The only people who think otherwise are... racists.

Yes, Jimmy and Hillary were so racist they got 90%+ of the black vote.

There's nothing uncertain about Obama's birth. He was born in Hawaii. Not only where there announcements at the time, bu there was a birth certificate.

For the third time, on the uncertainty of Obama Birth origins, it would have never come up nor been an issue had it not been for biographies on him while in college saying he was from Kenya, statements made by family members including his grandmother, and his own wife referring to Kenya as “his home country”. I am not arguing the binaries of his birth location. I am arguing there were sufficient data points to call into question and either way, does not make it racist.

Regarding Jimmy Carter, the outcome does not let him off the hook for doing his own “southern strategy” so that he TOO could get the angry white Dixiecrat (Democrat) votes since, as you stated, he had the Black vote locked up.

For the third time, on the uncertainty of Obama Birth origins, it would have never come up nor been an issue had it not been for biographies on him while in college saying he was from Kenya,

I'm sure that's what you heard on Stromfront... I'm just not interested. The Only people who bought that were the racists. The issue was never about what horseshit some racist said his grandmother said, and got repeated by other racists. The issue was that you guys wanted to make his presidency less legitimate by claiming he was born in Kenya

You know, other than the current guy, who most people voted against. That's what illegitimte looks like.

Regarding Jimmy Carter, the outcome does not let him off the hook for doing his own “southern strategy” so that he TOO could get the angry white Dixiecrat (Democrat) votes since, as you stated, he had the Black vote locked up.

He had the black vote locked up because he did right by them. The reason why white southerns voted for him in 1976 was because the disgraced boob Ford had run the economy into the dirt.

Barack Huessin Sortero Obama
You gotta be a racist nut to think there is something amiss with a 100% American name like that

Donald John Trump-now that’s Kenyan!!

For the third time, on the uncertainty of Obama Birth origins, it would have never come up nor been an issue had it not been for biographies on him while in college saying he was from Kenya, statements made by family members including his grandmother, and his own wife referring to Kenya as “his home country”. I am not arguing the binaries of his birth location. I am arguing there were sufficient data points to call into question and either way, does not make it racist.

Ask any lib who denies that the skinny marxist gay negro was born in Kenya, why we have never seen the skinny gay negro's official college transcripts.

Never, now ask them why.

Ask any lib who denies that the skinny marxist gay negro was born in Kenya, why we have never seen the skinny gay negro's official college transcripts.

Never, now ask them why.
Because it’s racist and a real meanie pie to ask about it.

For the third time, on the uncertainty of Obama Birth origins, it would have never come up nor been an issue had it not been for biographies on him while in college saying he was from Kenya,

I'm sure that's what you heard on Stromfront... I'm just not interested. The Only people who bought that were the racists. The issue was never about what horseshit some racist said his grandmother said, and got repeated by other racists. The issue was that you guys wanted to make his presidency less legitimate by claiming he was born in Kenya

You know, other than the current guy, who most people voted against. That's what illegitimte looks like.

He had the black vote locked up because he did right by them. The reason why white southerns voted for him in 1976 was because the disgraced boob Ford had run the economy into the dirt.

You are all over the place. The issue is not whether Carter had the Black vote locked up or why. You accused Nixon of running a Southern Strategy to get White Southerners as racist. I showed you how Jimmy Carter did the same thing as per your accusation by Carter sending out posters / pictures of his opponent celebrating with all of the Black players of the Atlanta Hawks after winning a playoff game in 1970. Carter’s intent was to get the White Southern vote by exploiting the image of his opponent being too close to Blacks. I’m not saying Carter agreed with them, he simply manipulated the situation to get votes from Southern whitey. Same as Nixon and not racist.

The birther thing was about Obama not being born in the US and therefore an illegitimate President, no?

If that's the case, how is that racist?

I realize that something doesn't actually need to be racist for the PC zombies to scream RACISM, but this one is quite the stretch.

Such an important word, so overused and damn near worthless now. What a shame.

Last edited:
You are all over the place. The issue is not whether Carter had the Black vote locked up or why. You accused Nixon of running a Southern Strategy to get White Southerners as racist. I showed you how Jimmy Carter did the same thing as per your accusation by Carter sending out posters / pictures of his opponent celebrating with all of the Black players of the Atlanta Hawks after winning a playoff game in 1970.

First, this is the first I am ever hearing about it... so I kind of doubt it. Second. We're talking about Jimmy Carter here. So I don't find the claim terribly credible.

Yeah, I guess Carter had a "Southern Strategy" because he "lived in the south". so he wasn't going to get any northern votes, was he?

The birther thing was about Obama not being born in the US and therefore an illegitimate President, no?

I realize that something doesn't actually need to be racist for the PC zombies to scream RACISM, but this one is quite the stretch.

Vichy Mac, if you can't see how Birther claims were racist as shit, I'm not sure there is much to be done for you.

It wasn't just that Obama was "born in another country", it was that he was born in a Muslim Country and he had a funny name and he was a secret Muslim.

Yes, that was racist as shit.

Look, bud, not all the racists wear hoods and swastikas.... A lot of the racism is so subtle people aren't aware of it.

You are all over the place. The issue is not whether Carter had the Black vote locked up or why. You accused Nixon of running a Southern Strategy to get White Southerners as racist. I showed you how Jimmy Carter did the same thing as per your accusation by Carter sending out posters / pictures of his opponent celebrating with all of the Black players of the Atlanta Hawks after winning a playoff game in 1970.

First, this is the first I am ever hearing about it... so I kind of doubt it. Second. We're talking about Jimmy Carter here. So I don't find the claim terribly credible.

Yeah, I guess Carter had a "Southern Strategy" because he "lived in the south". so he wasn't going to get any northern votes, was he?

Vichy Mac, if you can't see how Birther claims were racist as shit, I'm not sure there is much to be done for you.

It wasn't just that Obama was "born in another country", it was that he was born in a Muslim Country and he had a funny name and he was a secret Muslim.

Look, bud, not all the racists wear hoods and swastikas.... A lot of the racism is so subtle people aren't aware of it.
You dumb fucking pathetic patronizing loser.

Love how none of you pathetic losers ever answer why we have never seen his official college transcripts.

Now, be a good little white left wing pet and break out your race card.

Now, take it and shove it up your pathetic ass.

Well, why haven't we seen the gay marxist negro's official college transcripts?

Take a guess you fucking loser.

As much as you doubt Carter pushing the picture of his opponent with the Black players of the Atlanta Hawks, I doubt Nixon’s Southern Strategy was rooted in Racism. While we are at it, It was Lyndon Johnson who went with the 200 year plan to get Blacks to vote Democrat.... only he didn’t refer to them as Blacks.

Forum List

Back