Origins

We may very well be the first civilization to reach out to the stars.

The stars isn't where it's at. The Inner Earth is where it's at. See my avatar.

You mean Middle Earth?

Off topic post but, my family and I are spending a weekend in Denver next week. Where's the best dispensaries at?

South Broadway. What has become known as "Broadsterdam" - stupid name but people tend to be stupid. You'll find the area just a few miles south of downtown: a whole bunch of dispensaries - go with the less sketchy looking ones.

Now do the mathematical calculation on the odds of that single cell lifeform mutating into even a two cell lifeform.

Actually I implied nothing at all. I simply proposed that someone do the math. I made no comment one way or another.
Actually I implied nothing at all ... I made no comment one way or another.

you implied life emerged from a cesspool and that mysteriously two independent cells make up a lifeform on our planet - requiring a mathematical calculation establishing an improbability that does not even exist and failed to respond to your error - TROLL.

Now do the mathematical calculation on the odds of that single cell lifeform mutating into even a two cell lifeform.

Actually I implied nothing at all. I simply proposed that someone do the math. I made no comment one way or another.
Actually I implied nothing at all ... I made no comment one way or another.

you implied life emerged from a cesspool and that mysteriously two independent cells make up a lifeform on our planet - requiring a mathematical calculation establishing an improbability that does not even exist and failed to respond to your error - TROLL.

I hit a nerve with the agnostic science thumper that cannot even attempt to do the math.

Forum List

Back