Orlando shooting a wake-up call. We must face the dire threat to public safety...

From transgender people in public bathrooms. It's dangerous, yo.

you mean-----some woman might decide to pull her assault rifle out of her bra?

You realize that's ridiculous, right? Even for the bustiest of women there would never be enough room in her bra.

ok how about a small handgrenade?

I thought that was pretty standard. At least, most women I talk to always seem to have a hand grenade on their person. Which they usually throw at me, but that's another story.

it's ok ----so long as they do not AIM LOW

If there is ANY evidence of a tie to Sharia Law, your ass is the fuck out of the country. Simple. Its where we need to go and we will go another event or two like this.:party:

Progressivism may well be a relic of a former era in a year or two....:rock::rock:.....second thing I thought of after learning of the news yesterday morning.

From transgender people in public bathrooms. It's dangerous, yo.

Dude. The Orlando shooting is nothing to make light of. Rethink yourself, please.

I'm not making light of the shooting, I'm making light of the bathroom uproar, dumbass. :slap:

You're making light of the shooting. Don't sit there and insult my intelligence.

I would never insult your intelligence. You seem to be doing a grand job of that all on your own. If you can't see that the point here is to showcase the absurdity of blanket claims that trans people are dangerous, then you're an even bigger idiot than most other people around here. And that's saying something.

Forum List

Back