🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Orlando was a result of TERRORISM not a lack of GUN CONTROL

radical ideology.
Based on what?
hate.

radicalized islam exists, but calling it a 'muslim' problem is it a bit much

Have you read the Koran?
honest question - have you? did you do so with an open mind, looking up and questioning passages you found disturbing?
Yes i have. Now back to the topic.

The first step in solving a problem is identifying it.
Guns are not the reason radical Muslims kill.

What is the reason why Radical whites kill?

Maybe you should focus on that first seeing you are more likely to be shot by a radical white than a Muslim!

radical ideology.
Based on what?
hate.

Have you read the Koran?
honest question - have you? did you do so with an open mind, looking up and questioning passages you found disturbing?

frankly, i don't believe you.

but i do agree that guns arent the reason. they are just readily available and easy to use. maybe we should work on that.

Democrats ignoring our Muslim problem do so at the peril of future Americans.

Yes, it was a Terrorist Attack but any group of people can commit act of terrorism on the U.S. soil and not just Muslims.

Here is a link to what is consider terrorist attacks on the U.S. soil and I am sure all the ones with non-Muslims will not be consider terrorist attacks by some but they were consider acts of terror in the public:

Terrorism in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
That's nice. Now can we focus on the ones currently killing us? Or would you prefer to discuss the Irish terrorists from the 80's?

Wow, just wow!

So you will ignore those white people that commit terrorist attacks since 2010 and just want to focus on Muslim's?

Typical and not surprising on how you just see terrorism as a Muslim thing!
I am not ignoring anything. I am focusing on our current problem & the Left's attempt to divert it to the topic of guns control.

Do try to keep up will you

Based on what?
hate.

Have you read the Koran?

Maybe you should focus on that first seeing you are more likely to be shot by a radical white than a Muslim!
Create your own thread & stop trying to hijack this one.

One day the world will wake up to the news that thousands innocent people have been blown up during rush hour in Times Square.
ISIS will claim another victory.
The LIBs will claim the bombers were actually pissed off taxi drivers. The fact they were all radical muslims will be hidden by the LIB MSM.
The instant the muslim sub-human pulled the trigger in the gay bar was the instant Trump won the Presidency.

Based on what?
hate.

Have you read the Koran?

but i do agree that guns arent the reason. they are just readily available and easy to use. maybe we should work on that.
Why ask the question if you're going to dismiss the answer? Where did you learn to debate?

hate.

Have you read the Koran?

Why ask the question if you're going to dismiss the answer? Where did you learn to debate?
i expected honesty. i don't think i got it.

Have you read the Koran?

i expected honesty. i don't think i got it.
I also read the entire bible. Prison gives you LOTS of time to read & very little material to consume. But you are free to believe what ever you like.

Yes, it was a Terrorist Attack but any group of people can commit act of terrorism on the U.S. soil and not just Muslims.

Here is a link to what is consider terrorist attacks on the U.S. soil and I am sure all the ones with non-Muslims will not be consider terrorist attacks by some but they were consider acts of terror in the public:

That's nice. Now can we focus on the ones currently killing us? Or would you prefer to discuss the Irish terrorists from the 80's?

Wow, just wow!

So you will ignore those white people that commit terrorist attacks since 2010 and just want to focus on Muslim's?

I am not ignoring anything. I am focusing on our current problem & the Left's attempt to divert it to the topic of guns control.

No, you're the typical fringer that is focusing on one group of people because they are not like you while ignoring your own side that commit more acts of terrorism on the U.S. soil than Muslims do!

Also the reality is the last two terrorist attacks done by Muslims were done by U.S. Citizens and one imported wife, so tell me how do you stop someone that was born here in the states and what Constitutional rights do you deny them?

Should the U.S. band Islam?

Can't do that because religion is protected by the constitution.

So what is your answer old wise one?

Simple fact is those like you do not have the answer either and are as clueless as the Progressive Left that believe using faulty lists will fix the problem or passing another assault weapon ban...

The individual that committed the crime in Orlando was a U.S. citizen so with that you either want the Constitution to limited to only a select group of people or you have nothing else because that is the only way to stop the next attack and even then it will not stop it!

hate.

Have you read the Koran?

Create your own thread & stop trying to hijack this one.

No, I am asking you a damn question and you refuse to answer because you know you're thread is based on a bigoted view as usual!

So which Constitutional rights do you want to deny Americans born here that are Muslim?

My last response in this thread:

Those like the OP'er want to focus on the Muslim segment of our population and those on the Progressive Left want to focus on the gun and what is not being focused on is the damn FBI and their failure...

Had the FBI done their damn job the asshole that killed innocent people in Orlando would have been stopped but they did not so now the OPer is allow to write about how Muslims are the only threat in his partisan eyes that are blinded by bigotry!

Those like the OP'er want to focus on the Muslim segment of our population and those on the Progressive Left want to focus on the gun and what is not being focused on is the damn FBI and their failure...

Had the FBI done their damn job the asshole that killed innocent people in Orlando would have been stopped but they did not so now the OPer is allow to write about how Muslims are the only threat in his partisan eyes that are blinded by bigotry!
Why did the FBI fail to do their job?

click your heels 3 times and say "radical Islamic Terrorist" or the country will NEVER be effective against random attacks

Wow!

Well let see they knew the man was a threat and had investigated him three times because of his comments and connections to a known terrorist, so how did they not fail to do their damn job?

Wow, just wow!

No, you're the typical fringer that is focusing on one group of people because they are not like you while ignoring your own side that commit more acts of terrorism on the U.S. soil than Muslims do!

Also the reality is the last two terrorist attacks done by Muslims were done by U.S. Citizens and one imported wife, so tell me how do you stop someone that was born here in the states and what Constitutional rights do you deny them?

Should the U.S. band Islam?

Can't do that because religion is protected by the constitution.

So what is your answer old wise one?

Simple fact is those like you do not have the answer either and are as clueless as the Progressive Left that believe using faulty lists will fix the problem or passing another assault weapon ban...

The individual that committed the crime in Orlando was a U.S. citizen so with that you either want the Constitution to limited to only a select group of people or you have nothing else because that is the only way to stop the next attack and even then it will not stop it!
The grudge you're holding onto is quite amusing.

Anyhow part of the answer to your question is to fix our immigration problem. The Orlando killers parents were refugees from Afghanistan who were allowed in after the Russian invasion in the late 70's & early 80's.
We have to stop taking in people from countries with radical belief systems.

Russia warned us about the Boston bombers on more than one occasion. We didn't listen.

The FBI had plenty of information about the current killer to get the necessary warrants to tap his phones or Internet. Common criminals who are no real threat to the population get this kind of treatment.

Congress can put up a bill to limit the access of weapons to people on the terrorist watch list.

Point is there are steps that can be taken that would actually have an impact on Islamic terrorism on American soil but democrats want to focus on banning the guns they deem scary.

And lastly the problem is not mine to solve. I am not an elected official who's job is the protection of the American public.

If you persist on getting even for whatever it is that I did to piss you off I'll just relegate you to the children's table. This thread is about radical islamic terrorism vs gun grabbing leftists. Post on topic or bye bye

Wow!

Well let see they knew the man was a threat and had investigated him three times because of his comments and connections to a known terrorist, so how did they not fail to do their damn job?
I've not seen the paperwork on the times the questioned him so I can't tell if they did their job or not. From what I've read, though, he didn't actually have any connections to known terrorists. I also imagine they get reports all the time and suffer from a shortage of man power.

But that's fine. We now have five things that resulted in this. Terrorism, mental instability, ease of getting weapons, hatred of gays, and lack on the FBI's part. He may have hated Latinos as well.

Lefties blame everything on lack of gun control.

They can't really blame it on radical jihadist, since shooter was registered democrat.

Wow!

I've not seen the paperwork on the times the questioned him so I can't tell if they did their job or not. From what I've read, though, he didn't actually have any connections to known terrorists. I also imagine they get reports all the time and suffer from a shortage of man power.

But that's fine. We now have five things that resulted in this. Terrorism, mental instability, ease of getting weapons, hatred of gays, and lack on the FBI's part. He may have hated Latinos as well.

Banning a weapon will not stop Terrorists. Tim McVeigh weapon of choice was a Truck Bomb. Eric Rudolph used a bomb. 9/11/2001 hijackers used planes and box cutters. The Boston Bombers again bombs.

What do most of those attacks have in common with the Orlando shooting?

FBI failure as usual and no one even notices this. Hell even Matt Lauer asked why the FBI did not flag the Orlando shooter and the FBI Agent was taken by the question and told Lauer they are looking into it and will talk to Congress about it.

So they failed the people of Orlando!

Wow!

Banning a weapon will not stop Terrorists. Tim McVeigh weapon of choice was a Truck Bomb. Eric Rudolph used a bomb. 9/11/2001 hijackers used planes and box cutters. The Boston Bombers again bombs.

What do most of those attacks have in common with the Orlando shooting?

FBI failure as usual and no one even notices this. Hell even Matt Lauer asked why the FBI did not flag the Orlando shooter and the FBI Agent was taken by the question and told Lauer they are looking into it and will talk to Congress about it.

So they failed the people of Orlando!
There is no law that ALLOWS for them to flag someone that WAS on a watch list as far as I can tell.

Making it harder to get weapons used for mass murder would stop terrorists that want to make these particular kinds of attacks.

You are no different than the OP, wanting to blame one thing and not look at the overall picture.

You're damn right I want our government to focus on the muslim population. They are the ones committing these acts.
When that alligator in Florida took that child we didn't suddenly start looking for tigers.
Your delusion, and it is a delusion, that I want to ignore white terrorists is absurd. We don't have a "white" terrorism problem. Looking back to Oklahoma does nothing to negate the point of this thread.

Forum List

Back