🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Orlando was a result of TERRORISM not a lack of GUN CONTROL

Watching the left desperately point at "white terrorists" is amusing. Anything to avoid discussing the actual problem. This thread is about muslim terrorists vs gun control. And the Left's response? WHITE PEOPLE ARE EVERYWHERE RUN FOR YOUR LIVES.......

What is a muslim terrorist without a gun? A pissed off muslim who is largely harmless.
What is a white christian terrorist without a gun? A pissed off white Christian who is largely harmless.

Watching the left desperately point at "white terrorists" is amusing. Anything to avoid discussing the actual problem. This thread is about muslim terrorists vs gun control. And the Left's response? WHITE PEOPLE ARE EVERYWHERE RUN FOR YOUR LIVES.......

But this should be fun:

Define the actual problem.

Watching the right desperately attack the Left and Muslims and ignore the problem of terrorists and gun violence just shows how pitiful your arguments are.

Let me ask you this question: IF a gun control measure could prevent a single terrorist attack or mass shooting, would you still automatically oppose it- or would you be willing to consider it?

Watching the right desperately attack the Left and Muslims and ignore the problem of terrorists and gun violence just shows how pitiful your arguments are.

Let me ask you this question: IF a gun control measure could prevent a single terrorist attack or mass shooting, would you still automatically oppose it- or would you be willing to consider it?
If it limits the rights of honest law abiding citizens it's doa as far as I'm concerned. I would be open to watch list restrictions if they were worded properly & had a built in mechanism for relief if someone is on the list by mistake.

The terrorists seek to wreck havoc on our culture, our economy, our freedoms, our sense of security.

Democrat response? Taking away freedoms afforded Americans via the constitution for the acts of a Terrorist.

So if that were to happen & the next attack was a car at a parade what would you guys take away then?

The terrorists seek to wreck havoc on our culture, our economy, our freedoms, our sense of security.

Democrat response? Taking away freedoms afforded Americans via the constitution for the acts of a Terrorist.

So if that were to happen & the next attack was a car at a parade what would you guys take away then?

That is the “muslim” problem?

Democrats ignoring our Muslim problem do so at the peril of future Americans.
Maybe next time the terrorist will use a car bomb and make this gun control or terrorist question mute.

Terrorists have already done that- twice that I can think of - Oklahoma City, and the first World Trade Center.

What I don't understand is why the only solution Gramps and Trump can offer is preventing anyone that they think might be Muslims from coming to the United States- when our violence problem is greater than just the terrorist attacks.

Why does the argument always seem to have to be
To protect America we must ban all Muslims or
To protect America we must ban all guns.

Neither is a real solution- but there is merit in looking at where the terrorists are coming from, and trying to prevent terrorist attacks from happening- and that might include some form of gun control.
If something can be found in regards to gun control that will make difference great I'm willing to listen. We hear a lot about expanded background checks the Orlando shooter had been questioned by the FBI a couple of times and Disney reported to authorities according to reports that he was casing them yet somehow none of that ever got into the system to raise any red flags and you would think being questioned by the FBI would have gotten someone's attention.

You left out the terrorist attack In Garner TX. The reason you don't hear too much about it, is because the guard was armed and killed the terrorists before they could even get into the building. If there had been a couple of guns behind the bar in the Pulse Nightclub, we wouldn't be having this conversation right now.

Forum List

Back