🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Orlando was a result of TERRORISM not a lack of GUN CONTROL

Democrats ignoring our Muslim problem do so at the peril of future Americans.

Yes, it was a Terrorist Attack but any group of people can commit act of terrorism on the U.S. soil and not just Muslims.

Here is a link to what is consider terrorist attacks on the U.S. soil and I am sure all the ones with non-Muslims will not be consider terrorist attacks by some but they were consider acts of terror in the public:

Terrorism in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
That's nice. Now can we focus on the ones currently killing us? Or would you prefer to discuss the Irish terrorists from the 80's?

Wow, just wow!

So you will ignore those white people that commit terrorist attacks since 2010 and just want to focus on Muslim's?

Typical and not surprising on how you just see terrorism as a Muslim thing!
I am not ignoring anything. I am focusing on our current problem & the Left's attempt to divert it to the topic of guns control.

Do try to keep up will you

The black folks at the church in Charleston might disagree with you about the “current problem”. I guess Dylan Root read the Koran?
The 168 dead at OK City might disagree with you. I guess Tim McVeigh read the Koran?
The VA tech shooter, Kleibold and Harris, that nut who killed 4 members of his family? All of the Colorado mass murderers? L

Adam Lanza

All read the koran I suppose.

Or perhaps they were just assholes who had access to guns at the 8500 (or whatever the number is) of Wal*Marts, K-Marts, Cubela’s Bass Pro Shops, Dicks Sporting Goods and Academy stores who sell weapons????

Yeah, yeah, yeah…you only want to talk about a specific sub-set of assholes who supposedly read the Koran, right?

You’re not going to want to do this because it shows the moronic location of the right wing position but it’s fun to expose it anyway.

Lets say, for example, you were the only person in the world and you heard about the Orlando shooting. You knew the shooter’s name and you knew he had a Facebook page. So you go to that page.

On the page, you see that he has stock tips. On the page you see he has a fool-proof recipe for curing the common cold. On the page you see that he belongs to the Shriners club of Fort Pierce. You see he was a member of the US Army at one point. And you see that he worked at Taco Bell.

Okay. You see that he has an arab sounding name so you assume he is a Muslim.

All you know so far is that he has a arab sounding name and shot up a bunch of people.

Somehow the “muslim” part takes off and you indict all muslims.

Do you indict all Shrniers?
Do you indict all US Army personnel?
Do you indict all Taco Bell employees?

Do you take this asshole as an authority on stocks or curing the Common Cold?

No? Well, Why not? You make the assumption that he is some sort of representative for Isalm but wouldn’t do the same with anything else. Was Timothy McVeigh a representative of Christianity any more than Dylan Roof was a representative of people from South Carolina?

It would be great if we teated terrorists as terrorist and didn’t morph that over to everyone who looks like him or sounds like him.

Yes, it was a Terrorist Attack but any group of people can commit act of terrorism on the U.S. soil and not just Muslims.

Here is a link to what is consider terrorist attacks on the U.S. soil and I am sure all the ones with non-Muslims will not be consider terrorist attacks by some but they were consider acts of terror in the public:

That's nice. Now can we focus on the ones currently killing us? Or would you prefer to discuss the Irish terrorists from the 80's?

Wow, just wow!

So you will ignore those white people that commit terrorist attacks since 2010 and just want to focus on Muslim's?

I am not ignoring anything. I am focusing on our current problem & the Left's attempt to divert it to the topic of guns control.

The black folks at the church in Charleston might disagree with you about the “current problem”. I guess Dylan Root read the Koran?
The 168 dead at OK City might disagree with you. I guess Tim McVeigh read the Koran?
The VA tech shooter, Kleibold and Harris, that nut who killed 4 members of his family? All of the Colorado mass murderers? L

Adam Lanza

Or perhaps they were just assholes who had access to guns at the 8500 (or whatever the number is) of Wal*Marts, K-Marts, Cubela’s Bass Pro Shops, Dicks Sporting Goods and Academy stores who sell weapons????

Yeah, yeah, yeah…you only want to talk about a specific sub-set of assholes who supposedly read the Koran, right?

You’re not going to want to do this because it shows the moronic location of the right wing position but it’s fun to expose it anyway.

Lets say, for example, you were the only person in the world and you heard about the Orlando shooting. You knew the shooter’s name and you knew he had a Facebook page. So you go to that page.

On the page, you see that he has stock tips. On the page you see he has a fool-proof recipe for curing the common cold. On the page you see that he belongs to the Shriners club of Fort Pierce. You see he was a member of the US Army at one point. And you see that he worked at Taco Bell.

All you know so far is that he has a arab sounding name and shot up a bunch of people.

No? Well, Why not? You make the assumption that he is some sort of representative for Isalm but wouldn’t do the same with anything else. Was Timothy McVeigh a representative of Christianity any more than Dylan Roof was a representative of people from South Carolina?

It would be great if we teated terrorists as terrorist and didn’t morph that over to everyone who looks like him or sounds like him.
Comparing psychopathic killers to terrorists hell bent on killing ANYONE who disagrees with them. Is the group that supported those white guys going to send another in their place?

Yeah.... you're not lost in space at all.....

Wow, just wow!

Adam Lanza

Comparing psychopathic killers to terrorists hell bent on killing ANYONE who disagrees with them.
Terrorists are not psychopathic killers?

Is the group that supported those white guys going to send another in their place?
[/qoute]
So NY is going to send another killer to Florida?

If you’re sane, I’d rather be crazy.

Wow, just wow!

Adam Lanza

Comparing psychopathic killers to terrorists hell bent on killing ANYONE who disagrees with them.

Is the group that supported those white guys going to send another in their place?
[/qoute]

They are, but they have something the one offs don't. They have a support system. They have ranks behind them that will replace them if not stopped. They have funding. They are very much not one offs.

so the lone wolf terrorism problem?
What is the common underlying issue that drives ALL of those incidents?
radical ideology.
Based on what?
hate.

radicalized islam exists, but calling it a 'muslim' problem is it a bit much
How is it a bit much? Who practices Islam? Who takes Islam to its extreme logical end?

Have you read the Koran?

You seem smart enough to connect the dots but stop just before the final realization. Why?

Who practices Islam? Muslims.

Who commits terrorist acts? Terrorists- some of whom claim they do so in the name of Islam.

Who wants to blame all Muslims for the actions of a few?

You.

Wow, just wow!

Adam Lanza

[/qoute]

They are, but they have something the one offs don't. They have a support system. They have ranks behind them that will replace them if not stopped. They have funding. They are very much not one offs.

No indication that any of the killers in the United States had any of those. Certainly not Orlando, not much evidence for the December shootings, not for the Boston Bombing.

But you want to focus on all Muslims- not the people currently killing us.

I posted yesterday a list of mass shootings in the United States- some by men claiming to be acting as Muslims, others by non-Muslims.

You just want to blame all Muslims.

But both terrorism- and mass shootings are happening in the United States by both Muslims and non-Muslims.,

Why is it your only concern is targetting Muslims- rather than even focusing on Islamic terrorists?

And-
New York
Waltham, MA
Houston, TX x 2
Buena Vista, NJ
Ashtabula, OH
Boston, MA separate from bombing
Richmond, CA
Port Bolivar, TX
Skyway, WA
Seattle, WA
West Orange, NJ
Moore, OK
Morganton, NC
Chattanooga, TN

I think I am missing a few. These just start with late 2011. I didn't go back further. And Ionly listed the ones that resulted in the death of innocents.

'muslim problem?'
See?

And these dumbfucks get elected
seriously, what do you mean by 'muslim problem?'
Benghazi
Fort Hood
Sacramento
Orlando

What is the common underlying issue that drives ALL of those incidents?
radical ideology.
Based on what?
hate.

How is it a bit much? Who practices Islam? Who takes Islam to its extreme logical end?

Have you read the Koran?

You seem smart enough to connect the dots but stop just before the final realization. Why?

Who commits terrorist acts? Terrorists- some of whom claim they do so in the name of Islam.

You.
Nowhere have I said I blame all Muslims. If it weren't for your dishonesty you'd have nothing to offer.

Wow, just wow!

Adam Lanza

[/qoute]

This is the dumbest political commentary I’ve heard since Trump said that Mexico is “sending” their rapists to us; as if there is an office in the Mexican government that assigns rapists to the US.

No amount of sanity will sway you if you believe what you wrote. “They have funding” which is why he worked as a security guard???

Adam Lanza

[/qoute]

This is the dumbest political commentary I’ve heard since Trump said that Mexico is “sending” their rapists to us; as if there is an office in the Mexican government that assigns rapists to the US.

No amount of sanity will sway you if you believe what you wrote. “They have funding” which is why he worked as a security guard???
Left you speechless. Hence the diversion to insults as the default response. Back to ignore candyass

radical ideology.
Based on what?
hate.

Have you read the Koran?

You.
Nowhere have I said I blame all Muslims. If it weren't for your dishonesty you'd have nothing to offer.

Certainly you have

Gramps: Democrats ignoring our Muslim problem do so at the peril of future Americans.

No reason for you suddenly to be coy about you believing that Muslims are the problem.

Watching the left desperately point at "white terrorists" is amusing. Anything to avoid discussing the actual problem. This thread is about muslim terrorists vs gun control. And the Left's response? WHITE PEOPLE ARE EVERYWHERE RUN FOR YOUR LIVES.......

radical ideology.
Based on what?
hate.

Have you read the Koran?

You.

Which Muslims don’t you blame?

Lefties blame everything on lack of gun control.

They can't really blame it on radical jihadist, since shooter was registered democrat.

Well, because we can look across the oceans and see how well it works. They have the same movies, the same TV shows, the same books, the same music. People of the same age. Many have mixed race cultures…. The only thing they don’t have is a Wal*Mart on every corner fully willing to sell them as many weapons as they can afford.

Maybe next time the terrorist will use a car bomb and make this gun control or terrorist question mute.

Terrorists have already done that- twice that I can think of - Oklahoma City, and the first World Trade Center.

What I don't understand is why the only solution Gramps and Trump can offer is preventing anyone that they think might be Muslims from coming to the United States- when our violence problem is greater than just the terrorist attacks.

Why does the argument always seem to have to be
To protect America we must ban all Muslims or
To protect America we must ban all guns.

Neither is a real solution- but there is merit in looking at where the terrorists are coming from, and trying to prevent terrorist attacks from happening- and that might include some form of gun control.

Based on what?
hate.

Have you read the Koran?

You.

Certainly you have

Gramps: Democrats ignoring our Muslim problem do so at the peril of future Americans.

No reason for you suddenly to be coy about you believing that Muslims are the problem.
EPIC FAIL

Using your own ridiculous ASSumptions every gun owner is a killer because you nitwits say we have a gun problem.

Try again fucktard

Forum List

Back