Osama is Dead. So What?

Yes...we know that upset you.

Seeing that you support Dems who voted for the war in Iraq, then supported Dems and (Obama) who kept us in Iraq for years and years after getting elected only to take us back into Iraq after Bush ended that war.... Wee I just don't see how you can sit back acting like the little wanna be cocky bitch that you are.

Republicans are fake on fiscal responsibility as Dems are fake at being the none internationalist pro military war party.

just like this 'jihadi john' that was supposedly knocked off or plugged . So What , no big deal outside of the families that are probably glad to see 'jj' dead . Its just an emotional thing in my opinion but really means zilch !!

Yeah, really. No big fucking deal.

Obama wants to proceed carefully where Bush and Cheney leapt with unbridled greed. There is a million wounded vets who probably think this is a good idea.

What greed? Did Bush profit from the war? Or is this more left wing nut points to spew out?
I'll bet the tens of millions of Syrians and others fleeing ISIS, and the thousands of Christians and others murdered by them, probably disagree.
There arent a million wounded vets. More crap from the chief crap=spewer on here.
you forget the "you are either with us or against us" propoganda shit stain? Then the warning that no contracts would be awarded to countries that didn't co-sign that disastrous optional war-for-profit?

0mpm.jpg

Here is OP &/or boedicca:

brittv.jpg
Where is ther greed, cockbreath? Nowhere.
Again, when leftists are cornered they post cartoons. It means they've lost.

France drops 24 bombs on Syria and the rubes are like, "France is awesome! They are going it alone because America sux!" Even though we have committed more force against Syria than everyone else for a while now. Dumbasses.

We kill the guy who perpetrated the greatest terrorist act against America, and the rubes are like, "What difference does it make?"
think that its hate of the person running and ruining the USA G5000 !! An we all know Who that is !!

It's sad to see how much they have come to hate America these days.

France drops 24 bombs on Syria and the rubes are like, "France is awesome! They are going it alone because America sux!" Even though we have committed more force against Syria than everyone else for a while now. Dumbasses.

We kill the guy who perpetrated the greatest terrorist act against America, and the rubes are like, "What difference does it make?"

It's sad to see how much they have come to hate America these days.
You're clearly drinking left wing piss.
If we've been bombing Syria for two fucking years why is there anything left to target? We must be total fuck ups. The French are showing us how to wage a military campaign. That has to hurt.
Osama was already marginal thansk to Bush's operations against him. His death is ultimately a footnote in the GWOT. Yeah what difference does it make, piss guzzler?

Killing Osama was only done as a PR stunt for Obama's re-election campaign. If Obama really cared about combating Islamic Terrorism, he'd wouldn't be afraid of naming it and he wouldn't treat it as a criminal issue.

Obama has actual counter terrorism advisors, but these guys probably from a military background and probably well decorated must be all be stupid and don't have the knowledge of you.

Those dumb idiots just didn't hire you with there vast counter terrorism experience.
How well has Obama's counter terrorism strategy worked? We've seen more attacks on US soil since Bush left office.
You're a huge and naïve retard if you think there is some magic pill conservative approach to stopping ISIS.

The reasons that have prevented GW and Obama from ending Al Quada and ISIS involve classified crap that you can't be told.
LOL!!!! Yeah if you told me you'd have to kill me!! LOL!!! They are off the deep end. Totally gone.
No, the reason Obama hasnt ended ISIS is because it would involve making actual decisions. This is something actual leaders do. But poll-tested, opinion driven post turtles like Obama cannot ever make a decision. That might be unpopular. God forbid, the news media might turn on him. T hen he would be literally nothing. The news media created Obama and he knows they can destroy him too.
Oh quit....you only have 3 opinions for any decision Obama makes.

If it fails....it's Obama's failed leadership.
If he does nothing.......he's not leading.
If it succeeds....he should have done it sooner

excellent rw party-before-country thread :thup:

Dude, you should see some of the mindless pro Democrat threads, real lemmings there. I'd argue most Dems here don't know they are allowed to think for themselves. Not that Reps are much better, but holy fuck Dems are R-tarded these days. All emotion, no science.

Obama's big "win" in the war on terror, which he wont name, is his claim to killing Osama bin Laden. Maybe in his mind he personally executed him. I dont know.
But so what? What did that accomplish? Were terrorists dismantled as a result? Was there any demonstrable effect? Was America or Europe any safer?
No.
Bush was right to de-emphasize Osama, knowing he was nothing more than a symbol, and bypassed by events and marginalized by US efforts.
So without that accomplishment, what has Obama done to make this country safer? I mean other than groping 85 year old women at airports.

Since OBL was already dead then it really didn't accomplish anything.

Killing Osama was only done as a PR stunt for Obama's re-election campaign. If Obama really cared about combating Islamic Terrorism, he'd wouldn't be afraid of naming it and he wouldn't treat it as a criminal issue.

Obama has actual counter terrorism advisors, but these guys probably from a military background and probably well decorated must be all be stupid and don't have the knowledge of you.

Those dumb idiots just didn't hire you with there vast counter terrorism experience.
How well has Obama's counter terrorism strategy worked? We've seen more attacks on US soil since Bush left office.
You're a huge and naïve retard if you think there is some magic pill conservative approach to stopping ISIS.

The reasons that have prevented GW and Obama from ending Al Quada and ISIS involve classified crap that you can't be told.
LOL!!!! Yeah if you told me you'd have to kill me!! LOL!!! They are off the deep end. Totally gone.
No, the reason Obama hasnt ended ISIS is because it would involve making actual decisions. This is something actual leaders do. But poll-tested, opinion driven post turtles like Obama cannot ever make a decision. That might be unpopular. God forbid, the news media might turn on him. T hen he would be literally nothing. The news media created Obama and he knows they can destroy him too.

Please list any successful decision he has ever made.

Obama's entire presidency has been a series of failures. There might be one or two good things, like when he talked about shutting down Fannie/Freddie. Of course he never followed through on that so it doesnt really count. But otherwise unrelieved failure.

Thanks for summing up every hacks opinion of the opposition... Just like almost all Dem voters combined position on anything a Republican does, or does not do... or don't do soon enough.

Dude, you should see some of the mindless pro Democrat threads, real lemmings there. I'd argue most Dems here don't know they are allowed to think for themselves. Not that Reps are much better, but holy fuck Dems are R-tarded these days. All emotion, no science.
You're half right...just swap out the word Democrat for Republican, and you'll have created 2 correct sentences

You're half right...just swap out the word Democrat for Republican, and you'll have created 2 correct sentences
Duh.
Every Republican and every conservative on here has mentioned some failed policy of Bush's, or the GOP's. No Democrat or liberal will admit that anything their party or their president has done has been wrong, stupid, or a failure.

Obama's entire presidency has been a series of failures. There might be one or two good things, like when he talked about shutting down Fannie/Freddie. Of course he never followed through on that so it doesnt really count. But otherwise unrelieved failure.
You're right, I left one out.

If he gets someone else to succeed.....he's leading from behind

Furthermore, he's enacted his election platform except getting completely gone from Afghanistan, and Gitmo....and you'll criticize him if he does.

Elections have consequences, and the winners enacting what they ran on, isn't tyranny.

Furthermore, he's enacted his election platform except getting completely gone from Afghanistan, and Gitmo....and you'll criticize him if he does.

Elections have consequences, and the winners enacting what they ran on, isn't tyranny.
Let's see: universal health care. Nope.
Limiting power of lobbyists. Nope.
Withdrawl from Iraq: Total disaster
Surge in Afghanistan: total disaster.
I'm still waiting for these policy successes you speak about. Name two or GTFO.

I was 100% right as it was but I see your point and it could go either way. Dems are pretty much as useless as Reps at this point in history.

Obama has done so little good it's actually amazing. He squandered more political power and support than Bush ever had. Obama could have done just about anything when he got elected, instead he chose to extend and expand wars/welfare and debt. He is already remembered as one of the worst Presidents in US history, it will simply take time for the drones that still support him to die off and then you will have a more accurate reading of how poor of a job he did.

Time will destroy Obama's "legacy." At one point not so long ago Bush's policies were used as a clear description as to how far the nation and Republicans have fallen... Now invoking Bush is summed up in one partisan democrat rebuttal to Obama/Dems sucking... "Well you supported it under Bush!!!" Never mind that they didn't support it under Bush but support it now under Obama/Dems.... The Democrat voter base is hyper stupid in their hypocrisy. I'm glad I'm nether Dem nor Rep.

Republicans would never let us forget it if their administration had taken out Bin Laden. The idea of downplaying anything about his killing is just stupid. President Obama deserves as much credit for that success as President Carter had to accept responsibility for the failed mission to get the Iran hostages in '79. Do you hear anyone on the right blaming the SEALS for that failure? Nope, because the whole thing is authorized by the President.

Obama did everything right in getting Bin Laden. That's exactly how we need to be defeating terrorists. With good detective work, sources on the ground all over the world, field agents. A more covert counter-terrorism apparatus would net us better results than continuing the stubborn tactic of meeting this 21st century threat with an outdated, bulky, ineffective 20th century military model.

By insisting on two choppers when the SEALS suggested one was enough, and since one crashed, President Obama deserves full credit for that mission. Had he not inserted himself in the decision-making process on our behalf, that mission would've failed and all those SEALS would've been murdered.

If you can't give Obama credit for that, your opinion on everything else means little.

Republicans would never let us forget it if their administration had taken out Bin Laden. The idea of downplaying anything about his killing is just stupid. President Obama deserves as much credit for that success as President Carter had to accept responsibility for the failed mission to get the Iran hostages in '79. Do you hear anyone on the right blaming the SEALS for that failure? Nope, because the whole thing is authorized by the President.

Obama did everything right in getting Bin Laden. That's exactly how we need to be defeating terrorists. With good detective work, sources on the ground all over the world, field agents. A more covert counter-terrorism apparatus would net us better results than continuing the stubborn tactic of meeting this 21st century threat with an outdated, bulky, ineffective 20th century military model.

By insisting on two choppers when the SEALS suggested one was enough, and since one crashed, President Obama deserves full credit for that mission. Had he not inserted himself in the decision-making process on our behalf, that mission would've failed and all those SEALS would've been murdered.

If you can't give Obama credit for that, your opinion on everything else means little.

And Dems will never let us forget that Bush took us into Iraq.... But never mention how Obama extended that war despite promising to end it DAY 1 if elected and then took us back into Iraq after Bush ended it.

Once again, I'm very happy I was never swept up in the Democrat Republican retard hate fest. You guys can't even point fingers in clear directions because your hands are so broken.

Forum List

Back