OSHA Mandate Headed for Supreme Court

They even offered to frost it. But what they refused to do is name the groom and groom, putting a happy wedding message on it, and putting a toy of two guys holding hands on top of the cake. It doesn't have to be word for word in the Bible, and saying something stupid like that makes you look foolish because there were no cakes during biblical times. If the owner felt decorating the cake was helping to celebrate what the Bible says is a sin, then the owner has every right according to our Constitution to deny doing that.

Yeah and it's the gay sin that is the only one that matters to the hypocrite baker.

Vaccines may have not been out back then, but where in the Constitution does it say government has the power to force citizens into medical treatment of any kind?
The government isn't forcing you to get any medical treatment.

An employer can legally require vaccines as a condition of employment.

A business owner can deny entry into his establishment if he believes unvaccinated people are a health risk.

No, the microorganism cannot be controlled by the vaccine. The Supreme Court can't be lucid on this one. The vaxxed are always already carrying viruses that elude the vaccine, because these are on its unvaxxed surfaces, no matter how long the organism remains vaxxed.

The Supreme Court has made a serious mistake. It forgot that Homo sapiens forgot to vaxx a SARS-CoV-1 civet to see what happens. There is no such thing as being "fully vaxxed."

Yeah and it's the gay sin that is the only one that matters to the hypocrite baker.

Maybe, but that's why there are different religions. None adhere to every word in the holy Bible. They choose what teachings they like to follow. The Jewish religions follow the old testament and the Christian religion follows the new testament.

Maybe, but that's why there are different religions. None adhere to every word in the holy Bible. They choose what teachings they like to follow. The Jewish religions follow the old testament and the Christian religion follows the new testament.

Oh Ok so now this "Christian" baker doesn't follow the Bible which is supposed to be the very word of the god he says he's fighting sin for.

The government isn't forcing you to get any medical treatment.

An employer can legally require vaccines as a condition of employment.

A business owner can deny entry into his establishment if he believes unvaccinated people are a health risk.

Yes, the business owner can require vaccines, but in the process is accepting liability if the vaccines have some negative long term medical effects. A company owner is not a clinician to give out and insist people follow his or her medical advice. If it's known to develop heart failure, all the employees who develop heart failure or their families can sue the company out of business.

Dementia insisted that medical personnel get vaccinated or lose their job and even have their unemployment (that employees indirectly pay all their working days) denied. That is forcing them. That's why the courts stopped it.

The Supreme Court will have to hit the books on coronaviruses, because one of them can remain viable on inanimate surfaces such as steel, for up to 28 days. What are the potentials on the surfaces of the vaxxed walking into a cake store? Will the vaccines themselves cause mutations that support this sustained viability?

If all Homo sapiens get vaxxed, SARS-CoV-2 can still jump back onto humans from animals such as deer. These viruses will also collect on the unvaxxed surfaces of the vaxxed. Homo should have found the source in nature and vaxxed it.

Yes, the business owner can require vaccines, but in the process is accepting liability if the vaccines have some negative long term medical effects. A company owner is not a clinician to give out and insist people follow his or her medical advice. If it's known to develop heart failure, all the employees who develop heart failure or their families can sue the company out of business.

Dementia insisted that medical personnel get vaccinated or lose their job and even have their unemployment (that employees indirectly pay all their working days) denied. That is forcing them. That's why the courts stopped it.
Employees don't pay into unemployment the employer does.

Unemployment insurance programs are intended to ensure that employees have some income coming in while they search for a new job if they lose a job through no fault of their own. Thus, the employer pays for the insurance rather than the employee. Having the employer pay for unemployment insurance also discourages employers from terminating employees without good cause.

Oh Ok so now this "Christian" baker doesn't follow the Bible which is supposed to be the very word of the god he says he's fighting sin for.

Look, the Christian religions have always been against gay relationships. Trust me, I'm from a Catholic family. I not only attended Catholic grade school, but was an altar boy at our church. I know what they teach and have taught for many years.

They look at all kinds of kinky sex as a sin, but homosexual relationships was outlined as an abomination to God.

Look, the Christian religions have always been against gay relationships. Trust me, I'm from a Catholic family. I not only attended Catholic grade school, but was an altar boy at our church. I know what they teach and have taught for many years.

They look at all kinds of kinky sex as a sin, but homosexual relationships was outlined as an abomination to God.
And yet the baker will make cakes for gay people in relationships.

At a gay birthday party the gay birthday boy will get a kiss from his gay lover but that cake is OK to make right?

There is no argument that making a cake for someone else to use in a celebration is a sin.

Employees don't pay into unemployment the employer does.

Unemployment insurance programs are intended to ensure that employees have some income coming in while they search for a new job if they lose a job through no fault of their own. Thus, the employer pays for the insurance rather than the employee. Having the employer pay for unemployment insurance also discourages employers from terminating employees without good cause.

You really don't understand how businesses work, do you. What part of the word "indirectly" didn't you understand?

Employers look at the cost of an employee and then decides on what the wages are to be. Oh yes, the employer pays for your unemployment insurance, your workman's comp insurance, matching SS and Medicare contributions, but it all comes indirectly from you. In other words, if your employer didn't have to match your SS contributions, he would pay you more money per hour.

This was evident when Commie Care was passed. Many employers (including mine) who dropped their healthcare coverage gave their employees a raise to make up for their loss. In other words your coverage was actually indirectly paid by you.

And yet the baker will make cakes for gay people in relationships.

At a gay birthday party the gay birthday boy will get a kiss from his gay lover but that cake is OK to make right?

There is no argument that making a cake for someone else to use in a celebration is a sin.

As I stated, making the cake they had no problem with, as long as it was generic.

The Supreme Court will have to hit the books on coronaviruses, because one of them can remain viable on inanimate surfaces such as steel, for up to 28 days. What are the potentials on the surfaces of the vaxxed walking into a cake store? Will the vaccines themselves cause mutations that support this sustained viability?

If all Homo sapiens get vaxxed, SARS-CoV-2 can still jump back onto humans from animals such as deer. These viruses will also collect on the unvaxxed surfaces of the vaxxed. Homo should have found the source in nature and vaxxed it.

The CDC posted that the virus is very unlikely to be picked up off of surfaces, and any covid on the surface only lasts three days.

You really don't understand how businesses work, do you. What part of the word "indirectly" didn't you understand?

Employers look at the cost of an employee and then decides on what the wages are to be. Oh yes, the employer pays for your unemployment insurance, your workman's comp insurance, matching SS and Medicare contributions, but it all comes indirectly from you. In other words, if your employer didn't have to match your SS contributions, he would pay you more money per hour.

This was evident when Commie Care was passed. Many employers (including mine) who dropped their healthcare coverage gave their employees a raise to make up for their loss. In other words your coverage was actually indirectly paid by you.
No it doesn't come from you.

You do not pay SUTA and FUTA taxes. Your employer and only your employer does.

It's the employers' cost of doing business not the employees'

You might think that, but another person might not. And considering that our 1st Amendment guarantees freedom of religion, there IS an argument to be made about how far that right extends relative to other rights. What if the baker is a Muslim instead of a Christian, does that change your mind any?

The CDC posted that the virus is very unlikely to be picked up off of surfaces, and any covid on the surface only lasts three days.
The CDC isn't laying all of its cards on the table when the the Gates-owned WHO tells it to change mutations that are already published in cyberspace. We saw it happen. It's not wise to trust the CDC for anything, though three days is plenty of time for the commie virus, that got here for free, to travel for free on the breaths of the vaxxed and unvaxxed American prisoners.

Do you understand that there is no such thing as being fully vaxxed? Does the Supreme Court understand that fact?

Except no President can control a microorganism except in the heads of micro-minded leftists. We all know how much you lie and this time no different. Our evidence Trump is not responsible for anything covid is more people died from covid under your incompetent fool so Trump had zero to do with it. But I also understand you're a leftist, and as such, a born hypocrite. You're going to make up your own fantasy stories in your fantasy head.
Except the Japanese did a great job of controlling the virus. They've only had 19K deaths compared to our 800K The Germans did a pretty good job, too. But that was having leaders who take it seriously.

Trump Lied... People died.

I wish I was as bankrupt as Trump. I'd love to have a life sleeping with the most beautiful women in the world and traveling on my own private jet. Nobody was jumping any line unless the outlet allowed them to. WTF did you want Trump to do, monitor lines at all the places of distribution?
Oh, Trump is very good at defrauding his investors, until the American banks stopped loaning to him and he had to go to Uncle Vladdy to prop himself up.

In any case the vaccines went out, but it was the Democrat led Congress that was the problem:

Again, Trump is never responsible for any of his own incompetence...but he gets credit for the good economy Obama gave him.

Three days for what variant? Where is the citation that the effeminates of the CDC have kept up with viability studies for variants like Delta? As far as is known, The Covidian Effeminates have not made a peep about Omicron on surfaces.

Except the Japanese did a great job of controlling the virus. They've only had 19K deaths compared to our 800K The Germans did a pretty good job, too. But that was having leaders who take it seriously.

Trump Lied... People died.

Oh, Trump is very good at defrauding his investors, until the American banks stopped loaning to him and he had to go to Uncle Vladdy to prop himself up.

Again, Trump is never responsible for any of his own incompetence...but he gets credit for the good economy Obama gave him.
No, Trump was correct about hydroxychloroquine but was not given the most critical information: the timing of the med. HCQ and IVM prophylaxis would have stopped the commie virus.

Forum List

Back