OSHA to expand COVID mandate?

There is no longer a distinction. There should be but there isn't. We never organized to stop it.
There most certainly is a distinction. You are just too fucking stupid to see it.

Got those long term studies yet?

Irrelevant. Courts have allowed it. Students are covered by the Constitution also. IMO the courts will use the same reasoning.
The state legislatures passed laws requiring vax records. It wasn't an executive order by a president. Under Roe v. Wade, medical records are private and off limits.

The state legislatures passed laws requiring vax records. It wasn't an executive order by a president. Under Roe v. Wade, medical records are private and off limits.

My work has my medical records. I retired and I imagine they still have them.

They are no longer giving it out.
If enough people up and quit over this they will have to fold. How many months do you have to not pay your electric bill before they actually turn off the electric. Also most states have laws against you just turning off the power, especially when it's cold.

If enough people up and quit over this they will have to fold. How many months do you have to not pay your electric bill before they actually turn off the electric. Also most states have laws against you just turning off the power, especially when it's cold.

As I stated, I agree but I also stated that I doubt it happens. In reality in many businesses it wouldn't even take all that many but I still doubt it happens.

In earlier protests ive noted that those with little to nothing to lose can't be beaten down. That isn't the case here.

Forum List

Back