Oswald killed JFK, 9-11 was not an inside job and OJ did it

You are the delusional one. Your posts, or anyone elese's on USMB are not PROOF of anything.
Take a geometry class, it will teach you a lot about what it takes to prove something.
Youtube videos are nice, fun to watch sometimes, but are not a reliable source of information.

And yours only came through as the words "youtubevideo"

You know one of my ex-nieghbors, bill cooper, was killed right after 911 right here? He also met with Tim McViegh here in town, and rejected him because he saw him as dangerous. Bill always claimed he reported McViegh to the feds. Of course, he also claimed to have worked for the feds under black ops. I mention this because you can do a internet search for bill cooper and find a lot of conspiracy theories about who he was and how he died. I was here, i knew him for years. i know the deputy that shot him. I know why they left him to bleed out in his front yard.
Yet, do the search, find the conspiracy nuts have made him out to be much more than the fat mean cranky old nutty man that he was.

I am willing to bet, that despite my personal experience with bill cooper, including being parked on his property right now with my RV, you will find a conspiracy in it and claim i am just a govt. dupe. Despite being able to get the man who shot him on the phone with you and tell you how it went down, I am willing to bet you will prefer the conspiracy story.

Do the search, tell me what you believe.

hahahahaha thanks again for proving when confronted with evidence, you run away with your tail between your legs and wont tackle it cause you cant counter it.that oklahoma video proved that they covered up the facts that there were multiple bombs in there and you AGAIN ignored what witnesses said.and again you did not even bother to mention the facts that proved the government has no interest in the kennedy assassination.your the conspiracy nut,you fall for the conspiracy THEORY of the governments on the oklahoma city bombing and 9/11 hook, line, and sinker and ignore evidence and facts that prove you wrong by never addressing them coward.:lol::lol:

seeing as you have lied about everything you have said since you been on here and run away like the stupid coward you are when challenged to refute evidence about 9/11 and you did the same thing with oklahoma and just come back with childish insults,theres no reason in the world any rational person should believe you here.all you post is bullshit and lies so theres no reason whatsoever why anybody should listen to your lies your obviously making up now.:lol:

oh and for the HUNDRETH time,slack jaw troll,NO "YOUR" not a disinformation agent like Liar ability here is.YOU are just an idiot moron who only sees what you WANT to see about government conspiracys and keeps your head buriend in the sand on government conspiracys cause the truth scares you so much that if you had to acknowledge thwe truth about these events,you would shit your pants,so being the loyal Bush/obama dupe you are,you keep your head buried in the sand and dont want to hear facts or evidence about government conspiracys they were behind such as 9/11,oklahoma and the kennedy assassination.your too much of an idiot who cant think for yourself that you have allowed the agents to come on here and brainwash you with their lies and propaganda along with the mainstream corporate controlled media.

Sorry....this is not acceptable

Once again, I expect FACT not speculation

It is evidently clear that the Warren Comission was correct

Oswald killed Kennedy

I second that and call for a vote.....

thinks again for proving what a fucking idiot you,how hard is it to understand the phrase Im done with you asshole? have fun talking to yourself dumbfuck frady cat Bush dupe.

That isn't insulting OR name-calling.

be done, run along little guy. 911insidenutjob is just another in a long line of twoofer losers. E pluribus unum, is the phrase i think.

Run away like you accused me so many times of doing. I am still here, you are gone, yet I ran away?

I know, the bong must be ready again right?

Too funny!
by "done with you" he likely means he put you on his "i'm sacred of you" list (aka the ignore list)

thinks again for proving what a fucking idiot you,how hard is it to understand the phrase Im done with you asshole? have fun talking to yourself dumbfuck frady cat Bush dupe.

be done, run along little guy. 911insidenutjob is just another in a long line of twoofer losers. E pluribus unum, is the phrase i think.

Run away like you accused me so many times of doing. I am still here, you are gone, yet I ran away?

Too funny!
by "done with you" he likely means he put you on his "i'm sacred of you" list (aka the ignore list)
i forgot that 9/11rimjob likes to do that.

Too funny!
i forgot that 9/11rimjob likes to do that.

i should take this a badge of honor then!:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Why has there never been a full investigation into 9E?

Good Question

There has been. The FACTS show that AlQaeda terrorist hijacked four planes and flew them into buildings. The buildings fell down. FACT

9-11 was not an inside job....FACT

I assume you are talking about the CR (Commission Report). If that is true your claim it has been fully investigated is false. IE it has nothing about WTC 7, NIST never investigated the Twins but only did a Performance Report, the FAA never did an investigation on Flight 77, the testimonies of Bush, Cheney, and Mineta are no where in the CR.

Another question. Can you explain why the Bush admin suppressed evidence as quickly as possible while also working as hard as possible to avoid an investigation?

Okay, one more question. How could the CR be an investigation while it was performed by those who had agendas that prevented even a semi-objective approach? The CR is like XE investigating past actions of Blackwater.

One more. Bush claimed bin laden was responsible within a couple of days but to this day, approaching the ten year anniversary, he has never been charged. How could Bush claim to know who did it while not being able to provide evidence to support that claim?

Hey Rightwinger, you ever going to address these questions? Stop running and stand by your OP without strawmen.

Good Question

There has been. The FACTS show that AlQaeda terrorist hijacked four planes and flew them into buildings. The buildings fell down. FACT

9-11 was not an inside job....FACT

I assume you are talking about the CR (Commission Report). If that is true your claim it has been fully investigated is false. IE it has nothing about WTC 7, NIST never investigated the Twins but only did a Performance Report, the FAA never did an investigation on Flight 77, the testimonies of Bush, Cheney, and Mineta are no where in the CR.

Another question. Can you explain why the Bush admin suppressed evidence as quickly as possible while also working as hard as possible to avoid an investigation?

Okay, one more question. How could the CR be an investigation while it was performed by those who had agendas that prevented even a semi-objective approach? The CR is like XE investigating past actions of Blackwater.

One more. Bush claimed bin laden was responsible within a couple of days but to this day, approaching the ten year anniversary, he has never been charged. How could Bush claim to know who did it while not being able to provide evidence to support that claim?

Hey Rightwinger, you ever going to address these questions? Stop running and stand by your OP without strawmen.

What bent tight is trying to say, Rightwinger, however incoherently, is that coming to your conclusion is like the XE investigating BW based on NIST and a RW spin on the CR with the WXYZ all combined into the 9ETMCT by way of a left turn at the OCT supported by OCTAs of the duped AP at least according to the GP of the 9EFT. Elemenohpee.

What bent tight is trying to say, Rightwinger, however incoherently, is that coming to your conclusion is like the XE investigating BW based on NIST and a RW spin on the CR with the WXYZ all combined into the 9ETMCT by way of a left turn at the OCT supported by OCTAs of the duped AP at least according to the GP of the 9EFT. Elemenohpee.

WTF and LOL.

WTF and LOL.

rotflol

TT are only good for LOL !

what bent tight is trying to say, rightwinger, however incoherently, is that coming to your conclusion is like the xe investigating bw based on nist and a rw spin on the cr with the wxyz all combined into the 9etmct by way of a left turn at the oct supported by octas of the duped ap at least according to the gp of the 9eft. Elemenohpee.

wtf and lol.

rotflol

tt are only good for lol !

qfr imho

hey rightwinger, you ever going to address these questions? Stop running and stand by your op without strawmen.

what bent tight is trying to say, rightwinger, however incoherently, is that coming to your conclusion is like the xe investigating bw based on nist and a rw spin on the cr with the wxyz all combined into the 9etmct by way of a left turn at the oct supported by octas of the duped ap at least according to the gp of the 9eft. Elemenohpee.

wtf and lol.

ty

tyvm.

Continuing to prove you are a useless Snitch Bitch.

wtf and lol.

ty

tyvm.

hey that's my line, Goddamnit.

jesus, you are the biggest crybaby on the internet.

get the sand out of your pussy and blame the person that got caught instead of whining about who said what to who.

fucking useless sack of shit.

get the sand out of your pussy and blame the person that got caught instead of whining about who said what to who.

Looks like once he accused all of us of running away, he.......ran away!

I wish to nominate clownlite for the eric the midget award for excellence in education.

ROTFL!!!!!!!! When useless crybabies come to the aid of Snitch Bitches it's always more pathetic than if you just stayed quiet.

Eots scared the little Snitch Bitch so he went crying to staff for help because he's still a child unable to stand his own ground. It's amazing how lock-step and hypocritical you OCTAs are on a regular basis. Bunch of fucking cowards that do their best to avoid discussing the actual issue.

ROTFL!!!!!!!! When useless crybabies come to the aid of Snitch Bitches it's always more pathetic than if you just stayed quiet.

Eots scared the little Snitch Bitch so he went crying to staff for help because he's still a child unable to stand his own ground. It's amazing how lock-step and hypocritical you OCTAs are on a regular basis. Bunch of fucking cowards that do their best to avoid discussing the actual issue.

another fine example of intense irony......:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

ROTFL!!!!!!!! When useless crybabies come to the aid of [the magnificent Liability] it's always more pathetic than if you just stayed quiet.

Eots scared [the magnificent Liability] so he went crying to staff for help because he's still a child unable to stand his own ground. It's amazing how lock-step and hypocritical you OCTAs are on a regular basis. Bunch of fucking cowards that do their best to avoid discussing the actual issue.

Just to correct the always totally and intentionally dishonest bent tight yet again:

his boyfriend, id-eots, made a poor choice. Id-eots is thus made to deal with the consequence of his own behavior. Id-eots chose to violate a commitment he had made.

It's all a personal responsibility thang. No wonder the pussy-boi bent tight can't grasp it. :cool:

Forum List

Back