🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Oswald was the lone assassin...CASE CLOSED

I got that closeup from some video. All copies show Connally hitting the floor after Greer's shot.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=the+zapruder+film

Greerconnally.gif

He is hitting the floor along with the white dog.

Really, why do you carry on? Is it just for attention? Is it just that you like making people think you some kind of loon as long as you get rise out of them? Really I want to know why people act like you and your other friend acts the way they do. Greer didn't shoot the president unless the Connelly's and Jackie were in on the conspiracy. Matter of fact to believe anything other then Oswald did it involves a whole lot of people in on a conspiracy.

So why?

I got that closeup from some video. All copies show Connally hitting the floor after Greer's shot.

Greerconnally.gif

Really, why do you carry on? Is it just for attention? Is it just that you like making people think you some kind of loon as long as you get rise out of them? Really I want to know why people act like you and your other friend acts the way they do. Greer didn't shoot the president unless the Connelly's and Jackie were in on the conspiracy. Matter of fact to believe anything other then Oswald did it involves a whole lot of people in on a conspiracy.

So why?

Any engagement with me will result in abuse in the form of truth against your stupidity. Was jfk's face removed or were the x-rays and Zfilm altered?

Last edited:

Greerconnally.gif

So why?

He hit the floor because he saw Greer shoot back.

So what's your fake excuse for that fact?

I've been objective when no one has offered any evidence to the contrary or challenged anything I've proven. I did the same thing prosecutors and p.i's do every day. Both his hands were off the wheel four seconds prior to the shot and the object in his left hand in frame 258 is the handgun he used to assassinate jfk.

Zapruder Frames - Costella Combined Edit

Greer passes the gun starting at frame 242 with both his hands off the wheel at frame 241. The last frame you see the fitted gun is 278 and then the film pans upward with zero evidence his left hand ever returned to the wheel.

WallPaint728.jpg

1. Of or having to do with a material object.

2. Having actual existence or reality.

a. Uninfluenced by emotions or personal prejudices: an objective critic. See Synonyms at fair1.

b. Based on observable phenomena; presented factually: an objective appraisal.

n.
1. Something that actually exists.

2. Something worked toward or striven for; a goal. See Synonyms at intention.

Greer shot Kenendy because he knew it would get 7foreskin to delete and repost garbage repeatedly.

True story.
:thup:

john-cleese-161311.jpg

Cleese.

Greerconnally.gif

So why?

So in all of what Connelly testified to didn't he mention that Greer turned and shot right past his head? Connelly certainly wasn't ashamed of saying things indicating conspiracy so why would he hide a shot from within the car? Everyone was in on the conspiracy except JFK.

BTW why do you keep posting BS, that was the question I asked.

So in all of what Connelly testified to didn't he mention that Greer turned and shot right past his head? Connelly certainly wasn't ashamed of saying things indicating conspiracy so why would he hide a shot from within the car? Everyone was in on the conspiracy except JFK.

BTW why do you keep posting BS, that was the question I asked.

He didn't have to say it directly. His reaction proves it beyond doubt.:eusa_whistle:

He testified during an articulated statement that he saw the third the shot, quickly realized that that would lead to asking where the shot came from, and then denied he saw it, because he was only looking at Greer. And yes, he took it to his grave, but his reaction is yet another great piece of evidence against Greer.

BTW, I know why you don't post any BS evidence that points to Oswald.:cuckoo:

here is Connelly's testimony, show me where he indicates what you are making up out of sail cloth. The Testimony of John B. Connally

IQbelowpoint7forever thinks that repeating his oft-refuted claim somehow makes his claim more worthwhile.

It does not.

President Kennedy was, absolutely, scientifically and certainly shot from behind.

You can't prove it though. President Kennedy was absolutely, scientifically and certainly not shot from behind.:cuckoo:

they know that.But they wont get paid by their handlers if they admit the truth they know which is why they are willing to come back for their constant ass beatings they get here everyday.:D

Last edited:
The driver's own testimony proves his own shot, you loser.:eusa_whistle: The beveling is on your head. No photos or x-rays prove your fake entrance wound. IT WAS NEVER PROVEN.:D

What a dipshit you still are.

It is NOT the case that anything said by "the" driver "proves" any such thing, you completely dishonest douche bag. :cuckoo::eusa_liar::cuckoo:

The bone fragments were photographed and people with actual expertise, like forensic pathologists such as Baden, concluded that the shot came from BEHIND the President BASED on the known forensic science of gunshot wounds and beveling. Simpleton assholes like you may not comprehend it, but that's of no significance. Enema nozzles such as you are mystified by shiny pieces of foil, after all.

Here in the real world ( a place you couldn't get a visa to visit), there is no question whatsoever that the beveling and the abrasion rim collar on the wounds in the BACK of the President disprove all conspiracy bullshit theories about front-entrance wounds.

Never happened. You are not just wrong, you are a stupid dishonest maggot.

My apologies to maggots.

You will never discuss specifics because you cannot support what you supposedly believe.

You would have to show a man going backward from a rear shot, which of course is impossible. That's your case, an impossible, debunked rear shot.

jfkheadsnapzap.gif

In the real world a man goes forward from a rear shot to the head.

slow-musso_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

as always,like all agents trolls,LIAR ability gets his ass handed to him on a platter.:D

You will never discuss specifics because you cannot support what you supposedly believe.

Does it ever occur to you - assuming you occasionally have lucid, rational moments - that people don't take your attention-craving silliness seriously enough to be bothered with discussing anything with you? You lost what little cred you may once have had by spending months arguing that what slammed into the WTC on 9/11 were not planes but rather were "blobs." Your reputation proceeds you: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Nobody can challenge any of the evidence I've posted and proven long ago. That's why you nor anyone will debate real facts or issues. Anything false that's brought forward can be disproven. Greer shooting jfk is a fact, as is Oswald being a joke patsy.:cuckoo:

well done,could not have said it better myself.:udaman:

:beer::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

What a dipshit you still are.

It is NOT the case that anything said by "the" driver "proves" any such thing, you completely dishonest douche bag. :cuckoo::eusa_liar::cuckoo:

The bone fragments were photographed and people with actual expertise, like forensic pathologists such as Baden, concluded that the shot came from BEHIND the President BASED on the known forensic science of gunshot wounds and beveling. Simpleton assholes like you may not comprehend it, but that's of no significance. Enema nozzles such as you are mystified by shiny pieces of foil, after all.

Here in the real world ( a place you couldn't get a visa to visit), there is no question whatsoever that the beveling and the abrasion rim collar on the wounds in the BACK of the President disprove all conspiracy bullshit theories about front-entrance wounds.

Never happened. You are not just wrong, you are a stupid dishonest maggot.

My apologies to maggots.

You would have to show a man going backward from a rear shot, which of course is impossible. That's your case, an impossible, debunked rear shot.

jfkheadsnapzap.gif

as always,like all agents trolls,LIAR ability gets his ass handed to him on a platter.:D

Dishonest rancid ***** like IQ!belowpoint7forever get support from known idiot hack liars like 9/11 Rimjob.

Meanwhile, I am the one who did talk specifics.

The beveling of the bone fragments. Forensic pathologist conclusions. The rim collar abrasion on JFK's back wound. Fuckwit lying pussies like 9/11 Rimjob lack the balls to discuss those things and lack the knowledge to even grasp what it plainly means.

As always, having absolutely nothing of value to say or offer, the twit scum conspiracy hack bitches, like IQbelowpoint7forever and 9/11 Rimjob, falsely proclaim "victory." :cuckoo::eusa_liar::cuckoo::eusa_liar: What else is new?

I recently went to Dallas on a business trip but stopped by Dealey Plaza to see the site of the shooting for myself. I still don't really know any more today than I did before I stopped there but I did pick up two DVDs from a street vendor who swears that there is more to the story. He was an ex-professor from a local University and explained some stuff that I hadn't heard of before. I have not watched the DVDs yet and have no idea if the dude was telling the truth or not.

I will say that I rarely believe the "official government story" anytime something like this happens. I simply don't trust the government to be honest with me anymore. We've all been lied to so many time over so many decades that it's impossible to trust the official story. Building 7 of the WTC comes to mind.

Anyway, I guess I'll pull those DVDs out and check 'em out.

well this guy is obviously awake and aware of the corruption going on in our government.He is the only non agent government non troll to come on here seven.He is aware how bld 7 is the crux of the 9/11 coverup that these agent trolls have always failed miserably to get around failing miserably to disprove that bombs brought down the towers dodging the facts on bld 7.

He is aware of the bld 7,which again,is the crux of the 9/11 coverup commissions report these trolls cant get around and have always fallen flat on their faces trying just as they do here failing to prove oswald did it so this guy,will see immediately after viewing those DVD's,that there is no proof that oswald did it,but plently of evidence that there were multiple shooters.

He doesn' go into it like so many deniars do only seeing what he wants to see.unlike so many people here,he obvioulsy looks at BOTH sides of the coin when it comes to 9/11,not just one so im sure he'll do the same thing with JFK and eventually see the truth that the driver did it.

and agent liar abilitys handlers are getting desperate the way they sent him here to fart so soon after my post.

His lovers will join him very soon when their handlers send them here as well,thats a given.

these agents are so predictable,i know they have such an obsession over me and you,that they would post immediately after my post.at least one of them.they always reveal constantly here their childish obsession they have over us.

Last edited:
Rimjob is such a moron pathetic twat lying bitch that he actually seems to believe that those who dispute his rancid illogical dishonest tripe are "agents" with "handlers."

:lmao:

jfkheadsnapzap.gif

Dishonest rancid ***** like IQ!belowpoint7forever get support from known idiot hack liars like 9/11 Rimjob.

Meanwhile, I am the one who did talk specifics.

The beveling of the bone fragments. Forensic pathologist conclusions. The rim collar abrasion on JFK's back wound. Fuckwit lying pussies like 9/11 Rimjob lack the balls to discuss those things and lack the knowledge to even grasp what it plainly means.

As always, having absolutely nothing of value to say or offer, the twit scum conspiracy hack bitches, like IQbelowpoint7forever and 9/11 Rimjob, falsely proclaim "victory." :cuckoo::eusa_liar::cuckoo::eusa_liar: What else is new?

They know that but they wont get paid by their handlers if they admit the truth. They know which is why they are willing to come back for their constant ass beatings they get here everyday. :lol:

like clockwork.first liar abilitys handler sent him here,now dawgshits.give it up dawgshit,everybody knows that your one of those things people wear in their shoes.you dont fool anyone around here.

these agents are so predictable,i know they have such an obsession over me and you,that they would post immediately after my post.at least one of them.they always reveal constantly here their childish obsession they have over us.

Greer shot Kenendy because he knew it would drive 9/11 Rimjob into posting drivel.

True story.
:thup:

john-cleese-161311.jpg

Cleese.

Forum List

Back