🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Oswald was the lone assassin...CASE CLOSED

Does it ever occur to you - assuming you occasionally have lucid, rational moments - that people don't take your attention-craving silliness seriously enough to be bothered with discussing anything with you? You lost what little cred you may once have had by spending months arguing that what slammed into the WTC on 9/11 were not planes but rather were "blobs." Your reputation proceeds you: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Nobody can challenge any of the evidence I've posted and proven long ago. That's why you nor anyone will debate real facts or issues. Anything false that's brought forward can be disproven. Greer shooting jfk is a fact, as is Oswald being a joke patsy.:cuckoo:

If you were just goofing I would dismiss you as a troll but clearly you actually believe the silliness you post making you a candidate for pity and serious professional help.
Seek it.

No help of any kind will prove Oswald wasn't a patsy.:D

JFK Assassination Forum Kennedy Assassination JFK Assassination Forum JFK Dealey Plaza Dallas November 22nd 1963 Assassination of JFK
The Testimony of John B. Connally

Connally was shot in the back immediately after jfk was shot from the front. That proves two shooters hit their target in less than one second. How many gunshot victims are asked to determine when they were shot by watching a video of when they were shot? The Governor knew when he was shot, and there is no person or group that can make a logical argument to the contrary. Jfk reacted to being shot no later than 225.

Source: Warren Commission Testimony of Governor John Bowden Connally, Jr. on April 21, 1964 - 4H, 145
Mr. SPECTER. I have just one other question, Governor. With respect to the films and the slides which you have viewed this morning, had you ever seen those pictures before this morning?
Governor CONNALLY. I had seen what purported to be a copy of the film when I was in the hospital in Dallas. I had not seen the slides.
Mr. SPECTER. And when do you think you were hit on those slides, Governor, or in what range of slides?
Governor CONNALLY. We took - you are talking about the number of the slides?
Mr. SPECTER. Yes.
Governor CONNALLY. As we looked at them this morning, and as you related the numbers to me, it appeared to me that I was hit in the range between 130 or 131, I don’t remember precisely, up to 134, in that bracket.
Mr. SPECTER. May I suggest to you that it was 231?
Governor CONNALLY. Well, 231 and 234, then.
Mr. SPECTER. The series under our numbering system starts with a higher number when the car comes around the turn, so when you come out of the sign, which was -
Governor CONNALLY. It was just after we came out of the sign, for whatever that sequence of numbers was, and if it was 200, I correct my testimony. It was 231 to about 234. It was within that range.

Before killer Bill Greer shot jfk, he braked the limo to an almost complete stop. Notice the motorcycles and follow-up car suddenly stop.

[url]http://www.acorn.net/jfkplace/09/fp.back_issues/27th_Issue/59_1.html

1) Houston Chronicle Reporter Bo Byers (rode in White House Press Bus)---twice stated that the Presidential Limousine "almost came to a stop, a dead stop"; in fact, he has had nightmares about this. [C-SPAN, 11/20/93, "Journalists Remember The Kennedy Assassination"; see also the 1/94 "Fourth Decade": article by Sheldon Inkol];

2) ABC Reporter Bob Clark (rode in the National Press Pool Car)---Reported on the air that the limousine stopped on Elm Street during the shooting [WFAA/ ABC, 11/22/63];

3) UPI White House Reporter Merriman Smith (rode in the same car as Clark, above)---"The President's car, possibly as much as 150 or 200 yards ahead, seemed to falter briefly" [UPI story, 11/23/63, as reported in "Four Days", UPI, p. 32];

4) DPD motorcycle officer James W. Courson (one of two mid-motorcade motorcycles)--"The limousine came to a stop and Mrs. Kennedy was on the back. I noticed that as I came around the corner at Elm. Then the Secret Service agent [Clint Hill] helped push her back into the car, and the motorcade took off at a high rate of speed." ["No More Silence" by Larry Sneed (1998), p. 129];

5) DPD motorcycle officer Bobby Joe Dale (one of two rear mid-motorcade motorcycles)---"After the shots were fired, the whole motorcade came to a stop. I stood and looked through the plaza, noticed there was commotion, and saw people running around his [JFK's] car. It started to move, then it slowed again; that's when I saw Mrs. Kennedy coming back on the trunk and another guy [Clint Hill] pushing her back into the car." ["No More Silence" by Larry Sneed (1998), p. 134];

6) Clemon Earl Johnson---"You could see it [the limo] speed up and then stop, then speed up, and you could see it stop while they [sic; Clint Hill] threw Mrs. Kennedy back up in the car. Then they just left out of there like a bat of the eye and were just gone." ["No More Silence" by Larry Sneed (1998), p. 80];

10) DPD Earle Brown---" The first I noticed the [JFK's] car was when it stopped..after it made the turn and when the shots were fired, it stopped." [6 H 233];

Greer pressed on the brakes in the Muchmore film. The brake light illuminates. 59 EYEWITNESSES ARE CONFIRMED BY 2 VIDEOS showing Greer brake during his second turn to shoot the already wounded President.

killer-brakes_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrX8lsb2WTk]The Muchmore film suggests frames were removed from the Zapruder film - YouTube[/ame]

Did you know there are dozens of Gordon Ramsey videos on YouTube?

I can keep burying Dumbass's posts all day.

True story
:thup:

john-cleese-161311.jpg

Cleese.

Does it ever occur to you - assuming you occasionally have lucid, rational moments - that people don't take your attention-craving silliness seriously enough to be bothered with discussing anything with you? You lost what little cred you may once have had by spending months arguing that what slammed into the WTC on 9/11 were not planes but rather were "blobs." Your reputation proceeds you: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Nobody can challenge any of the evidence I've posted and proven long ago. That's why you nor anyone will debate real facts or issues. Anything false that's brought forward can be disproven. Greer shooting jfk is a fact, as is Oswald being a joke patsy.:cuckoo:

If you were just goofing I would dismiss you as a troll but clearly you actually believe the silliness you post making you a candidate for pity and serious professional help.
Seek it.

You cannot prove the crack is the same as Altgens 6 or 7 because it's not. The bullet hole was captured by Altgens 1.5 seconds after it happened, that's a photographic fact. The small crack is not the same size or shape and is too far right of the mirror.:eusa_whistle: https://www.google.com/search?q=alt...fOdGzsAT60oCgBA&ved=0CCgQsAQ&biw=1536&bih=748

SAYIT SUCKS AT THIS, LYING THAT IS.:D

[ame=http://www.amazon.co.uk/Reclaiming-History-Assassination-John-Kennedy/dp/0393045250]Reclaiming History: The Assassination of John F. Kennedy: Amazon.co.uk: V Bugliosi: Books[/ame]
SAYITRETARD'S fake entrance wound is NOT where the huge exit wound was, is, and always will be, THE RIGHT REAR. It's his case to prove and he's failed totally and completely. He has NO REAR entry in Zapruder and cannot ignore this area because that's exactly where his fake entrance has to be. His fake entrance has to fit in the large hole on the rear. His FAKE BELIEF IS DEBUNKED by that simple fact.

over-right-eye_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

335gape.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsuxXH8Q76o]Chocolate Sponge with Fresh Ginger - Gordon Ramsay - YouTube[/ame]

john-cleese-161311.jpg

Cleese.

I take that to mean that no, you don't get it.
If you were just goofing I could dismiss you as a troll but clearly you actually believe the silliness you post making you a candidate for pity and serious professional help.
Seek it.

One of many facts, you cannot explain the blood splatter shown clearly in Zapruder and x-rays YOU won't provide? His face was clear according to the autopsy report/photos, and eyewitnesses.

Jfk's face was clear in reality. But, the x-rays and front of frame 313 and 327 show it removed. This cannot be reconciled without copping to film and x-ray alteration.

jfkautopsyrightside.jpg

WallPaint557.jpg

600gape.jpg

SAYIT'S AS FAKE AS OBAMA'S $3 PRESIDENCY.:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1mE2IWeamI]Egg-Fried Rice Noodles with Chicken - Gordon Ramsay - YouTube[/ame]

If you were just goofing I could dismiss you as a troll but clearly you actually believe the silliness you post making you a candidate for pity and serious professional help.
Seek it.

SAYITBITCH WON'T ANSWER THE EVIDENCE BECAUSE THE DRIVER'S GUILT IS OBVIOUS.:eusa_hand:

Who else could Connally have seen shoot jfk besides the driver? He was looking at Greer when the shot was fired.

Connally said he saw the fatal shot and quickly corrected himself but his reaction when looking at Greer proves he slipped up. Watch him hit the floor in horror once he realized Greer shot JFK. The Governor, logically starting turning toward the driver because he was braking before he shot the President.

Obviously, at least the major wound that I took in the shoulder through the chest couldn't have been anything but the second shot. Obviously, it couldn't have been the third, because when the third shot was fired I was in a reclining position, and heard it, saw it and the effects of it, rather--I didn't see it, I saw the effects of it--so it obviously could not have been the third, and couldn't have been the first, in my judgment.

Greerconnally.gif

So I merely doubled up, and then turned to my right again and began to--I just sat there, and Mrs. Connally pulled me over to her lap. She was sitting, of course, on the jump seat, so I reclined with my head in her lap, conscious all the time, and with my eyes open; and then, of course, the third shot sounded, and I heard the shot very clearly. I heard it hit him. I heard the shot hit something, and I assumed again--it never entered my mind that it ever hit anybody but the President. I heard it hit. It was a very loud noise, just that audible, very clear.

GREER FIRED RIGHT OVER CONNALLY'S HEAD and when he realized Greer fired it, he hit the floor, terrified. WATCH THE GOVERNOR.

Seek it.

You cannot prove the crack is the same as Altgens 6 or 7 because it's not. The bullet hole was captured by Altgens 1.5 seconds after it happened, that's a photographic fact. The small crack is not the same size or shape and is too far right of the mirror.:eusa_whistle: https://www.google.com/search?q=alt...fOdGzsAT60oCgBA&ved=0CCgQsAQ&biw=1536&bih=748

SAYIT SUCKS AT THIS, LYING THAT IS.:D

Woo. I'd say your head is about to explode. As already noted, you are a candidate for serious professional help. Seek it today.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1mGDiEbni4]Eggs Benedict with Crispy Parma Ham - Gordon Ramsay - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8rc_hSOjdA]Gordon Ramsey New Beef Wellington - YouTube[/ame]

Good for you and your delusionals. You simply cannot answer the mountain of facts that refute your fake belief in some idiot as the lone assassin of jfk.:cuckoo: YOU ARE DEFEATED.:eusa_whistle:

Why do they serve French fries in Chinese restaurants?

Greer shot Kenendy because he found out that Kenendy was having an affair with Robert Louis Stevenson.

True story
:thup:

john-cleese-161311.jpg

Cleese.

Forum List

Back