🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Oswald was the lone assassin...CASE CLOSED

You can't prove it though. President Kennedy was absolutely, scientifically and certainly not shot from behind.:cuckoo:

It was already proved.

Beveling on skull bones don't lie.

Idiot conspiracy assholes like you, however, do lie.

The driver's own testimony proves his own shot, you loser.:eusa_whistle: The beveling is on your head. No photos or x-rays prove your fake entrance wound. IT WAS NEVER PROVEN.:D

What a dipshit you still are.

It is NOT the case that anything said by "the" driver "proves" any such thing, you completely dishonest douche bag. :cuckoo::eusa_liar::cuckoo:

The bone fragments were photographed and people with actual expertise, like forensic pathologists such as Baden, concluded that the shot came from BEHIND the President BASED on the known forensic science of gunshot wounds and beveling. Simpleton assholes like you may not comprehend it, but that's of no significance. Enema nozzles such as you are mystified by shiny pieces of foil, after all.

Here in the real world ( a place you couldn't get a visa to visit), there is no question whatsoever that the beveling and the abrasion rim collar on the wounds in the BACK of the President disprove all conspiracy bullshit theories about front-entrance wounds.

Never happened. You are not just wrong, you are a stupid dishonest maggot.

My apologies to maggots.

It was already proved.

The driver's own testimony proves his own shot, you loser.:eusa_whistle: The beveling is on your head. No photos or x-rays prove your fake entrance wound. IT WAS NEVER PROVEN.:D

It is NOT the case that anything said by "the" driver "proves" any such thing, you completely dishonest douche bag. :cuckoo::eusa_liar::cuckoo:

The bone fragments were photographed and people with actual expertise, like forensic pathologists such as Baden, concluded that the shot came from BEHIND the President BASED on the known forensic science of gunshot wounds and beveling. Simpleton assholes like you may not comprehend it, but that's of no significance. Enema nozzles such as you are mystified by shiny pieces of foil, after all.

Here in the real world ( a place you couldn't get a visa to visit), there is no question whatsoever that the beveling and the abrasion rim collar on the wounds in the BACK of the President disprove all conspiracy bullshit theories about front-entrance wounds.

My apologies to maggots.

You will never discuss specifics because you cannot support what you supposedly believe.

You would have to show a man going backward from a rear shot, which of course is impossible. That's your case, an impossible, debunked rear shot.

jfkheadsnapzap.gif

In the real world a man goes forward from a rear shot to the head.

slow-musso_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

IQbelowpoint7forever thinks that repeating his oft-refuted claim somehow makes his claim more worthwhile.

It does not.

President Kennedy was, absolutely, scientifically and certainly shot from behind.

You can't prove it though. President Kennedy was absolutely, scientifically and certainly not shot from behind.:cuckoo:

It was already proved.

It was already proved.

Greer pointed over his right eye for the point of entry.:eusa_whistle:

Idiot assassins like the driver tell the truth.:D

My apologies to maggots.

You will never discuss specifics because you cannot support what you supposedly believe.

You would have to show a man going backward from a rear shot, which of course is impossible. That's your case, an impossible, debunked rear shot.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHGOOGbonfI]How to make RAINBOW LOOM STARBURST BRACELET - YouTube[/ame]

It was already proved.

It was already proved.

Greer pointed over his right eye for the point of entry.:eusa_whistle:

Idiot assassins like the driver tell the truth.:D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-KScaSWpco]How To Draw A Birthday Cake - YouTube[/ame]

Does it ever occur to you - assuming you occasionally have lucid, rational moments - that people don't take your attention-craving silliness seriously enough to be bothered with discussing anything with you? You lost what little cred you may once have had by spending months arguing that what slammed into the WTC on 9/11 were not planes but rather were "blobs." Your reputation proceeds you: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Does it ever occur to you - assuming you occasionally have lucid, rational moments - that people don't take your attention-craving silliness seriously enough to be bothered with discussing anything with you? You lost what little cred you may once have had by spending months arguing that what slammed into the WTC on 9/11 were not planes but rather were "blobs." Your reputation proceeds you: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Nobody can challenge any of the evidence I've posted and proven long ago. That's why you nor anyone will debate real facts or issues. Anything false that's brought forward can be disproven. Greer shooting jfk is a fact, as is Oswald being a joke patsy.:cuckoo:

Nobody can challenge any of the evidence I've posted and proven long ago. That's why you or anyone won't debate real facts or issues. Anything false that's brought forward can be disproven. Greer shooting jfk is a fact, as is Oswald being a joke patsy.:cuckoo:

zx1jp.jpg

Nobody can challenge any of the evidence I've posted and proven long ago. That's why you or anyone won't debate real facts or issues. Anything false that's brought forward can be disproven. Greer shooting jfk is a fact, as is Oswald being a joke patsy.:cuckoo:

http://oi59.tinypic.com/zx1jp[/QUOTE]

[B]You will never discuss specifics because you cannot support what you supposedly believe[/B].

[U]You would have to show a man going backward from a rear shot, which of course is impossible[/U]. [B]That's your case, an impossible, debunked rear shot[/B].

[img]http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac98/77forever/Gifs/jfkheadsnapzap.gif

slow-musso_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

http://oi59.tinypic.com/zx1jp[/QUOTE]

[B]You will never discuss specifics because you cannot support what you supposedly believe[/B].

[U]You would have to show a man going backward from a rear shot, which of course is impossible[/U]. [B]That's your case, an impossible, debunked rear shot[/B].

[B]In the real world a man goes forward from a rear shot to the head[/B].
][/QUOTE]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUP7U5vTMM0]Gordon Ramsay's Scrambled Eggs - YouTube[/ame]

http://oi59.tinypic.com/zx1jp[/quote]

[B]In the real world a man goes forward from a rear shot to the head[/B].
][/QUOTE]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUP7U5vTMM0]Gordon Ramsay's Scrambled Eggs[/QUOTE]

[B]Oswald was a patsy[/B] and most americans know and accept that. [B]He called himself a patsy on live tv[/B].

[URL=http://s889.photobucket.com/user/77forever/media/Gifs/Lee_Harvey_Oswald-USMC_zps24706722.jpg.html][IMG]http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac98/77forever/Gifs/Lee_Harvey_Oswald-USMC_zps24706722.jpg[/URL]

]

Gordon Ramsay's Scrambled Eggs

Oswald was a patsy and most americans know and accept that. He called himself a patsy on live tv.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCGS067s0zo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCGS067s0zo[/ame]

I will ask you again, maybe this time I can get a direct response to my question...how did jfk get shot from the rear when his head never moved forward? How could jfk have had an exit wound anywhere besides the right rear where it had been from the moment Greer shot him?:eusa_whistle:

500gaped.jpg

335gape.jpg

Nobody can challenge any of the evidence I've posted and proven long ago. That's why you nor anyone will debate real facts or issues. Anything false that's brought forward can be disproven. Greer shooting jfk is a fact, as is Oswald being a joke patsy.:cuckoo:

I take that to mean that no, you don't get it.
If you were just goofing I could dismiss you as a troll but clearly you actually believe the silliness you post making you a candidate for pity and serious professional help.
Seek it.

Last edited:

I will ask you again, maybe this time I can get a direct response to my question...how did jfk get shot from the rear when his head never moved forward? How could jfk have had an exit wound anywhere besides the right rear where it had been from the moment Greer shot him?:eusa_whistle:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6nQVRib4VE]Chef Ramsay's Six Top Kitchen Tricks - Gordon Ramsay - YouTube[/ame]

If you were just goofing I would dismiss you as a troll but clearly you actually believe the silliness you post making you a candidate for pity and serious professional help.
Seek it.

YOU ARE RETARDED.

Chef Ramsay's Six Top Kitchen Tricks - Gordon Ra

A real picture of jfk's assassin. He was the SS agent driving the President's limo on the day of the assassination. His name was William Robert Greer.

[URL=http://s889.photobucket.com/user/77forever/media/Gifs/1e0061d5-2456-4939-979e-d4bb1a4e6043_zps2cc2695a.png.html]

Four out of five Johns have determined that it's a bad idea to get a blow job from a vampire.

Forum List

Back