ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

zz zzzz

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

You will never discuss specifics because you cannot support what you supposedly believe.

You would have to show a man going backward from a rear shot, which of course is impossible. That's your case, an impossible, debunked rear shot.

jfkheadsnapzap.gif

In the real world a man goes forward from a rear shot to the head.

slow-musso_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

jfkheadsnapzap.gif

Why do you keep posting a gif you believe to be fake while trying to prove...whatever it is you're trying to prove?

I propose an experiment. Have someone shoot you in the back of the head. Then they can come on here and tell us their findings. :eusa_whistle:

jfkheadsnapzap.gif

Why do you keep posting a gif you believe to be fake while trying to prove...whatever it is you're trying to prove?

I propose an experiment. Have someone shoot you in the back of the head. Then they can come on here and tell us their findings. :eusa_whistle:

I just posted a man shot in the back of the head and it wasn't jfk.:cuckoo::eusa_whistle:

jfkheadsnapzap.gif

I just posted a man shot in the back of the head and it wasn't jfk.:cuckoo::eusa_whistle:

Are you saying that's not JFK in the gif? Elaborate (that means explain).

fake-ben-franklin-internet-quote.png

IQbelowpoint7forever thinks that repeating his oft-refuted claim somehow makes his claim more worthwhile.

It does not.

President Kennedy was, absolutely, scientifically and certainly shot from behind.

IQbelowpoint7forever thinks that repeating his oft-refuted claim somehow makes his claim more worthwhile.

It does not.

President Kennedy was, absolutely, scientifically and certainly shot from behind.

You can't prove it though. President Kennedy was absolutely, scientifically and certainly not shot from behind.:cuckoo:

Are you saying that's not JFK in the gif? Elaborate (that means explain).

slow-musso_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

A CGI black blob shot JFK.

You cannot prove the crack is the same as Altgens 6 or 7 because it's not. The bullet hole was captured by Altgens 1.5 seconds after it happened, that's a photographic fact. The small crack is not the same size or shape and is too far right of the mirror. https://www.google.com/search?q=alt...fOdGzsAT60oCgBA&ved=0CCgQsAQ&biw=1536&bih=748

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmuE3FcLFcQ]How to Make French Toast - YouTube[/ame]

It does not.

You can't prove it though. President Kennedy was absolutely, scientifically and certainly not shot from behind.:cuckoo:

It was already proved.

Beveling on skull bones don't lie.

Idiot conspiracy assholes like you, however, do lie.

I recently went to Dallas on a business trip but stopped by Dealey Plaza to see the site of the shooting for myself. I still don't really know any more today than I did before I stopped there but I did pick up two DVDs from a street vendor who swears that there is more to the story. He was an ex-professor from a local University and explained some stuff that I hadn't heard of before. I have not watched the DVDs yet and have no idea if the dude was telling the truth or not.

I will say that I rarely believe the "official government story" anytime something like this happens. I simply don't trust the government to be honest with me anymore. We've all been lied to so many time over so many decades that it's impossible to trust the official story. Building 7 of the WTC comes to mind.

Anyway, I guess I'll pull those DVDs out and check 'em out.

It was already proved.

Beveling on skull bones don't lie.

Idiot conspiracy assholes like you, however, do lie.

The driver's own testimony proves his own shot, you loser.:eusa_whistle: The beveling is on your head. No photos or x-rays prove your fake entrance wound. IT WAS NEVER PROVEN.:D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RE7ptu99mec]How to Fillet Trout or Salmon - YouTube[/ame]

I recently went to Dallas on a business trip but stopped by Dealey Plaza to see the site of the shooting for myself. I still don't really know any more today than I did before I stopped there but I did pick up two DVDs from a street vendor who swears that there is more to the story. He was an ex-professor from a local University and explained some stuff that I hadn't heard of before. I have not watched the DVDs yet and have no idea if the dude was telling the truth or not.

I will say that I rarely believe the "official government story" anytime something like this happens. I simply don't trust the government to be honest with me anymore. We've all been lied to so many time over so many decades that it's impossible to trust the official story. Building 7 of the WTC comes to mind.

Anyway, I guess I'll pull those DVDs out and check 'em out.

OK, I'll play. What about WTC7 makes it "impossible to trust the official story?"

Forum List

Back