🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Oswald was the lone assassin...CASE CLOSED

Does it ever occur to you - assuming you occasionally have lucid, rational moments - that people don't take your attention-craving silliness seriously enough to be bothered with discussing anything with you? You lost what little cred you may once have had by spending months arguing that what slammed into the WTC on 9/11 were not planes but rather were "blobs." Your reputation proceeds you: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Nobody can challenge any of the evidence I've posted and proven long ago. That's why you nor anyone will debate real facts or issues. Anything false that's brought forward can be disproven. Greer shooting jfk is a fact, as is Oswald being a joke patsy.:cuckoo:

I take that to mean that no, you don't get it.
If you were just goofing I could dismiss you as a troll but clearly you actually believe the silliness you post making you a candidate for pity and serious professional help.
Seek it.

[ame=http://www.amazon.co.uk/Reclaiming-History-Assassination-John-Kennedy/dp/0393045250]Reclaiming History: The Assassination of John F. Kennedy: Amazon.co.uk: V Bugliosi: Books[/ame]
SAYITRETARD'S fake entrance wound is NOT where the huge exit wound was, is, and always will be, THE RIGHT REAR. It's his case to prove and he's failed totally and completely. He has NO REAR entry in Zapruder and cannot ignore this area because that's exactly where his fake entrance has to be. His fake entrance has to fit in the large hole on the rear. His FAKE BELIEF IS DEBUNKED by that simple fact.

over-right-eye_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

335gape.jpg

That's exactly what REALLY happened. The driver's bullet hit jfk in the right forehead over the right eye.

It's been several days since I've seen the spider that lives between the windows in my kitchen. If it's dead, I'll miss it. That spider was like a spider to me. :(

That's exactly what REALLY happened. The driver's bullet hit jfk in the right forehead over the right eye.

It's been several days since I've seen the spider that lives between the windows in my kitchen. If it's dead, I'll miss it. That spider was like a spider to me. :(

Great, you too agree that there isn't any evidence that Oswald shot jfk, IN THE HEAD. Good for you.:eusa_whistle:

Great, you too agree that there isn't any evidence that Oswald shot jfk, IN THE HEAD. Good for you.:eusa_whistle:

Princess Celestia with a GIANT DICK.

Celestiabypyritie_zpse0a91eda.png

Princess Celestia with a GIANT DICK.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v60/rockland6674/Celestiabypyritie_zpse0a9[/QUOTE]

[B]The rear starts gaping at the moment of front right impact, completely destroying every lie ever told in this case[/B].

[IMG]http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac98/77forever/Gifs/over-right-eye_h_GIFSoupcom.gif
500gaped.jpg

FRAME 337.
WallPaint441-1.jpg

Greer shot Kenendy because, let's face it, we're just not getting any younger.

True story.
:thup:

john-cleese-161311.jpg

Cleese.

Good for you and your delusionals. {snip}

Waaaaaaaaah! Pay attention to me!

Delete. Re-post. Delete. Re-post...

Do you think that white blob is a real gun or just video fakery from the 60's?:cuckoo:

Mr. SPECTER - Were you able to see anything of President Kennedy as you glanced to the rear?

Mr. GREER - No, sir; I didn't see anything of the President, I didn't look, I wasn't far enough around to see the President.

jfkcloserecoil.gif

Greer shot Kenendy because he thought the ending to The Sopranos SUCKED!!!!

True story.
:thup:

We all thought that. It drove poor Billy over the edge. :(

The right front of jfk's face is missing in frame 313 and the right lateral x-ray. That didn't really happen. That's clear proof the Zfilm was altered.

That said, they left the truth with the rear exit very clearly depticted in that same critical frame, 313.

jfkautopsyrightside.jpg

WallPaint557.jpg

600gape.jpg

The fact that Greer used the front seat passenger's HAIR as the murder weapon is just too brilliant.

Zapruder was altered. Is it possible for a fake reflection on a man's head to shoot a man in the head behind him?:smiliehug:

This old copy shows the recoil/jolt backward but with video fakery. The second gif shows Roy's head functioning as the gun with emitting muzzle blast smoke before it extends in sync with the front right entrance and fake mist.

The gun was hidden during the shooting sequence in Zapruder but shows up again in frame 319. Also, notice the all-important splice in Zapruder after the shot. Greer's extended elbow can be seen forming by the door.LOL

jolt_h_GIFSoupcom-1.gif

elbow-greer_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

I can see it now! Greer turns to Mrs. Connelly and politely asks her to move over a little so he can oft the president. Then they all get together for coffee to discuss the cover story. Never mind that Mrs. Connelly can't hear because of a recent gunshot right past her ear. I think if we just had one more blurry out of focus video all of you would see the same.

Stopping the car so he could take careful aim and everyone would get a good view was a stroke of genius. Really clever to make it so obvious that no one would believe it actually happened.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back