Our alliance with Saudi Arabia is too valuable to lose*

In a few years Australia will be the new middle east and the saudi kings and iranian theocracy can't hold the world hostage.
US is not dependent on arab oil, but europe and parts of asia are.

It's hilarious when zionists complain about anyone else's lobbying groups...heheh.

It's hilarious when zionists complain about anyone else's lobbying groups...heheh.

What's truly hilarious is that you've just suggested the sherrithing is a Zionist (she started a thead complaining about the Saudi funding and support for terrorism).

I'm sure she'll thank you profusely for that :eek:

What's truly hilarious is that you've just suggested the sherrithing is a Zionist (she started a thead complaining about the Saudi funding and support for terrorism).

Are you claiming Sherri started this thread?

Are you claiming Sherri started this thread?

I am unaware that I made any such statement. Being 'anti-Saudi' is not the same as being a Zionist, although you seem to imagine so.

I am unaware that the OP is a 'Zionist', either. Or that any Zionist posting on the thread was 'complaining' about the Saudi lobby.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back