🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Our Beloved First Lady Melania

Michelle was a wonderful First Lady and Melania might turn out to be one also
Don't be like the asshole contards- don't attack her just because she is married to an asshole.
You make good points.

But I'm not the most patient person around. And it gets old reading right-wing posts by nutjobs insulting everyone in sight, as if they're sugar and everyone else is shit. They're fucking delusional. So partisan that they've gone brain-dead. Not all of them, but many, especially the blind, gullible, not-so-quick-in-the-head trump supporters.

I actually don't really mind Malania. I don't find her very attractive, either. But mostly I feel sad that she chose to ruin her life by choosing an easy way to wealth: open her legs to a smelly, disgusting, Posse Grabbing narcissist who's incapable of caring about anyone outside of himself.
Classy - real classy..
Well, now, you must admit she is one ugly lady .... reminds me of an old fishwife. We have watched liberals fawn over her for 8 years, because after all, nobody would dare say anything bad about the first black FLOTUS, would they?

As for her personality --- "bitch" just about describes it

Classy, real classy.

LOL what? Shes not doing a thing to help our country, nor is her husband.

I appreciate her zero. Also using the term fake news is the sign of someone unable to think for themselves. I highly doubt you even know what you are referring to.

Moron.
Butt-Hurt Alert.

We finally have a 1st Lady with class, again, who is proud of this country, who just cut the bloated salary the last 1st Spouse was getting.

Definite improvement...both of them, the President and 1st Lady.

I appreciate her zero. Also using the term fake news is the sign of someone unable to think for themselves. I highly doubt you even know what you are referring to.

Moron.
Butt-Hurt Alert.

We finally have a 1st Lady with class, again, who is proud of this country, who just cut the bloated salary the last 1st Spouse was getting.

We have have another First Lady again- and even so the contard assholes can't stop attacking the former First Lady again.

You talking about the criminal the Democrats ran as their Presidential candidate in 2016?

Michelle was an America-hating racist who could not hide her contempt for this country.

Hillary is a proven criminal who should be in jail and should have been forced out of the race well before the 2016 election.

You got a problem with that? That's YOUR problem, snowflake.

Well, now, you must admit she is one ugly lady .... reminds me of an old fishwife. We have watched liberals fawn over her for 8 years, because after all, nobody would dare say anything bad about the first black FLOTUS, would they?

Classy, real classy.
Well, you may feel that way because you have no taste. That's an idea worth considering.

If you gave yourself a chance, and actually listened to her for a while, you might be surprised at how much sense she makes and how caring she is. But I'm not trying to convince you. I'm just saying she's not nearly as bad as you allow yourself to believe she is.

Last edited:
.... as we rapidly spiral into the pit of sophomoric insults and crass behavior.

Hmmmm is this an accurate quote of yours? Just checking- you know about sophomoric insults and crass behavior.....

Spare_change said:

As for her personality --- "bitch" just about describes it.
The truth is the truth .. you'll see nothing there that I don't stand by today. She IS an ugly lady, and she dressed like an old fishwife.

You do not see me attacking her sexuality, accusing her of whoring her way into the White House.

No- you just used sophomoric insults and crass behavior to personally attack the First Lady- you know- just like you were accusing others of. And you are still doing it.

Here is an idea- don't be like the asshole contards- don't attack the First Lady.

In other words- don't be yourself.
Not true ... I didn't attack the EX-First Lady. I was asked an opinion, and I gave it. I did not make up shit about her, unlike what you and your consorts have done.

Here is what you said- and yes- that is an attack- only a lying asshole contard would claim this is not an attack- yeah calling a woman a bitch is an attack.

Feel free to post any 'lie' - or any attack- I have made about Melania- go look for one .

I don't call First Ladies names. I may have posted photo's of Melania- but they were ones that were published and they weren't photo shopped- and personally- I think are very flattering.

Here is the difference between you and I- you are an asshole who attacked the former First Lady- and then hypocritically attacked the assholes who attacked Melania for doing the same thing.

I condemn you all. Don't be an asshole contard like Spare Change- don't attack the First Lady.
Based on your spurious definition, I have also "attacked" gonorrhea, potholes, and shoelaces that break. Telling the truth doesn't constitute an "attack" - making shit up about somebody does. Don't look for me to defend your puerile and childish character assassinations as being equivalent to commentary about Michelle's actions.

They don't look like they love each other at all. The Obamas it was a real love, and it was visible. Hate them or like them but that's the truth.

Issa, get real. Barry Hussaine Obama is a homosexual, and the the consensus is that grotesque thing alleging to be his wife is a dude. Either way it is disgusting and something the USA needs to forget ever happened.

They don't look like they love each other at all. The Obamas it was a real love, and it was visible. Hate them or like them but that's the truth.
The Obamas had / have a mutual love of hating America and turning it into Saul Alynski paradise.

Issa, get real. Barry Hussaine Obama is a homosexual, and the the consensus is that grotesque thing alleging to be his wife is a dude. Either way it is disgusting and something the USA needs to forget ever happened.
You're a sick man. The truth is, your mad obssession with homosexuality has more to do with you than with Obama.

Seek help.

Pray yourself straight.

Lotsa luck with that. Lol...

DOYTauoUIAAbT52.jpg

DOEosG6VAAEv-Oh.jpg:large

DNzik9XUMAAklrX.jpg

Fake news never acknowledges how much our First Lady Melania Trump is helping our country. Here is the appreciation thread.

Beautiful, elegant, warm and friendly, Melania is helping her husband's image. The optic of them together is much more appealing than our president with his daughter traipsing along way too much of the time.

Moron.
Butt-Hurt Alert.

Funny

You used "class' and Trumps in the same posting

DOYTauoUIAAbT52.jpg

DOEosG6VAAEv-Oh.jpg:large

DNzik9XUMAAklrX.jpg

Fake news never acknowledges how much our First Lady Melania Trump is helping our country. Here is the appreciation thread.

Her vile monster husband is an abomination.

She is co-conspirator in a criminal conspiracy.
He kicked Hillary Clinton's was. Thank God!
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Still focused on Hillary like a laser beam. The obsession continues.
Lol, Hillary is keeping herself in the spotlight.
She's selling a book. Something right wingers don't read and like to burn.
Just ignore her.

Melania is a nice piece of arm candy

Look at the hot looking women that hang out with me. Can I pick em or what?

Nothing more

Forum List

Back