🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Our Beloved First Lady Melania

You talking about the criminal the Democrats ran as their Presidential candidate in 2016?
What are you talking about?
Although believable, don't play 'stupid'.

Just the fact that Hillary - despite the overwhelming evidence and declaration by Comey of Hillary's 'guilt' - was under multiple FBI investigations for crimes she DID commit just days prior to an election would be enough for the DNC and liberal media to drive a GOP candidate under the same circumstances out of the race.

We now are all aware of the collusion between Hillary and the Russians, to the tune of over $100 million...how she illegally purchased and used a fake Russia Propaganda-filled report in a US election...how she 'bought' the DNC after Barry left it $24 million in the red and used money intended for other DNC candidates on her campaign...and how she broke numerous laws in her server scandal...as presented evidence already shows.

We also know snowflakes such as yourself still have no evidence to substantiate your false claims against Trump.

It is simply sad that this criminal, treasonous troll was ever one of America's '1st Ladies'.
What does the ignorant moron say? "Everything my side does is right and everything your side does is wrong." All of you partisans are absolute idiots.

What does the ignorant moron say? "Everything my side does is right and everything your side does is wrong."

Yes, ignorant snowflakes do say that. I have no problem condemning any politician for doing wrong, which 90% of the snowflakes on this board can not say (and back it up with proof) about Democrats.

But this topic is about Melania and 1st Ladies.

Give me something, with evidence, that Melania has done scandalous or criminal.

Let me save you the trouble of embarrassing yourself - there are none.

She had never stolen property out of the WH, never engaged in Influence peddling, perjury, sedition, treason, never left 4 Americans to die and then laugh at /about them under oath, never said she was never proud of this country until her husband won the WH, did cut the bloated salary of the position of '1st lady', and has been extremely classy.

so what do you have against Melania, other than she is married to the President?

LOL thats not what you dear little snowflakes said when you accused Clinton of murdering our people in Libya.

Dear God in Heaven, AGAIN, why do you have to LIE and SPIN things into something never said in an attempt to 'score' an 'Obama debate jab point' rather than tell the truth?

I never said Hillary killed anyone, but I did accurately point out that when every other nation pulled their people out due to the growing terrorist violence and threats and the known pending terrorist attack Hillary and HER State Department instead left 4 Americans to die.

LOL thats not what you dear little snowflakes said when you accused Clinton of murdering our people in Libya.

Dear God in Heaven, AGAIN, why do you have to LIE and SPIN things into something never said in an attempt to 'score' an 'Obama debate jab point' rather than tell the truth?

I never said Hillary killed anyone, but I did accurately point out that when every other nation pulled their people out due to the growing terrorist violence and threats and the known pending terrorist attack Hillary and HER State Department instead left 4 Americans to die.

They did not leave them to die unless they were aware of a planned terrorist attack

What does the ignorant moron say? "Everything my side does is right and everything your side does is wrong."

Yes, ignorant snowflakes do say that. I have no problem condemning any politician for doing wrong,

LOL- what BS.

In a thread where Dennis Hastert's indictment and child molestation was discussed repeatedly you never condemned him despite your repeated posts in the thread.
Dennis Hastert Is Indicted!

Apparently you having no problem with condemning any politician for doing wrong doesn't quite reach to condemning an indicted child molester- if he is a Republican

Yes, ignorant snowflakes do say that. I have no problem condemning any politician for doing wrong, which 90% of the snowflakes on this board can not say (and back it up with proof) about Democrats.

But this topic is about Melania and 1st Ladies.

Give me something, with evidence, that Melania has done scandalous or criminal.

Let me save you the trouble of embarrassing yourself - there are none.

She had never stolen property out of the WH, never engaged in Influence peddling, perjury, sedition, treason, never left 4 Americans to die and then laugh at /about them under oath, never said she was never proud of this country until her husband won the WH, did cut the bloated salary of the position of '1st lady', and has been extremely classy.

so what do you have against Melania, other than she is married to the President?
I have nothing against Melania I dont even care about her existence. Same as Michelle. Thats for morons to worry about.

They don't look like they love each other at all. The Obamas it was a real love, and it was visible. Hate them or like them but that's the truth.
The Obamas had / have a mutual love of hating America and turning it into Saul Alynski paradise.
That's not what the majority of Americans and the rest of the world thinks.

Forum List

Back