🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Our Beloved First Lady Melania

View attachment 160035

Just stating the facts. She should not cover up her best assets.

Facts that you're being sexist right now towards our first lady. She can't help it if there's a special camera lens. Wow I cannot believe the sexism through that remark. Sad!
I bet this perv has nude photos of Zsa Zsa all over his bedroom wall.

Wow her being an actual model gives you envy? Sad! Besides she wasn't gross like Obama's mom.
Who is that woman?

I do not know who that woman is, but I know who she is not, She is not Obama's mother. Those pictures first surfaced in 2008 claiming they were her and within hours it was debunked.

I understand you were probably too young to know what the internet was back then, but those of us that are not babes remember these things.

View attachment 160035
Just stating the facts. She should not cover up her best assets.

Facts that you're being sexist right now towards our first lady. She can't help it if there's a special camera lens. Wow I cannot believe the sexism through that remark. Sad!
I bet this perv has nude photos of Zsa Zsa all over his bedroom wall.

Wow her being an actual model gives you envy? Sad! Besides she wasn't gross like Obama's mom.
Who is that woman?

I do not know who that woman is, but I know who she is not, She is not Obama's mother. Those pictures first surfaced in 2008 claiming they were her and within hours it was debunked.

I understand you were probably too young to know what the internet was back then, but those of us that are not babes remember these things.
Doesn't really look like her

Why do Republicans still try to pass them off?

DOYTauoUIAAbT52.jpg

DOEosG6VAAEv-Oh.jpg:large

DNzik9XUMAAklrX.jpg

Fake news never acknowledges how much our First Lady Melania Trump is helping our country. Here is the appreciation thread.

But the Obama's had caused havoc while they were in office.

article-dog-5-0112.jpg

Obama’s dog Sunny bites White House visitor in the face

Michelle Obama Tries to Show Sunny's Not Vicious (VIDEO)

bad-luck-schleprock_yahoo-100273773-orig.jpg

I've got nothing against Melania Trump.

But what exactly has she done to "help our country"?
What did Michelle accomplish in the 8years she had?
Michelle Obama was a Rock Star around the world.
At home she pushed health and nutrition and veterans programs
Globally, she advocated education and health opportunities for young women

I think the rest of the world still looks at Melania as somewhat of a gold digging whore
You’re joking; right? :laugh:

DOYTauoUIAAbT52.jpg

DOEosG6VAAEv-Oh.jpg:large

DNzik9XUMAAklrX.jpg

Fake news never acknowledges how much our First Lady Melania Trump is helping our country. Here is the appreciation thread.

But the Obama's had caused havoc while they were in office.

article-dog-5-0112.jpg

Obama’s dog Sunny bites White House visitor in the face

Michelle Obama Tries to Show Sunny's Not Vicious (VIDEO)

bad-luck-schleprock_yahoo-100273773-orig.jpg

Trumps are the first presidential family in a hundred years not to have a pet

The reason is animals are instinctively hostile towards Trump

I think the rest of the world still looks at Melania as somewhat of a gold digging whore
The Queen of England refuses to meet Melania

She loved Michelle Obama

hug_1377150a.jpg

th

Looks like everyone is having a good time. :)

I don't know if that pic was taken before or after the $250 billion deal Trump made with China.

Last edited:

The Queen of England refuses to meet Melania

She loved Michelle Obama

hug_1377150a.jpg
I heard that she was like the queen in the tale of Sleeping Beauty. That she wanted to be the fairest of them all.

"Someone must have greased the brakes."

But Seward said the sentence, though harsh by today’s standards, was not intended as an insult.

"It is a very old-fashioned, English saying," says Seward.

"It is the sort of thing people said if someone went down the hill and had an accident. Why did Queen Elizabeth II not like Princess Diana

The CIA has been investigating ways to manipulate the control systems of modern cars and trucks that could be used for covert assassinations, WikiLeaks said on Tuesday as part of its dump of more than 8,700 documents that it claims are from the CIA's Center for Cyber Intelligence.

"As of October 2014 the CIA was also looking at infecting the vehicle control systems used by modern cars and trucks," WikiLeaks said in a statement. "The purpose of such control is not specified, but it would permit the CIA to engage in nearly undetectable assassinations."
Most cars are now equipped with electronic brake control systems, and a number of systems, including acceleration, airbags, steering, door locks and entertainment system are controlled by sensors and computers, making them susceptible to hacking.

However, the risk of cars being hacked is nothing new. In 2014, two hackers, Charlie Miller and Chris Valasek, demonstrated they could remotely hack the Jeep Grand Cherokee through its entertainment system and gain access to the vehicle's other functions. Car companies and part manufacturers have beefed up security against such attacks, but the threat remains.

The FBI put out a public service announcement in March of 2016 to warn that cars are "increasingly vulnerable" to "remote exploits." The notice offered information and tips to drivers on how they can better protect themselves, including ensuring a vehicle's software is up to date. WikiLeaks warns CIA can hack cars for 'undetectable assassinations'

9tmk5z.jpg

An alien 'model' who snagged a billionare. Hmm...........keep working Miss Slovenia, no one terms you an intellect, and those looks are starting to fade. $5,000 an out fit for "casual wear".

Give her a chansce, no snap judgments. No conclusions, she seems to love her son, a good mother.

An alien 'model' who snagged a billionare. Hmm...........keep working Miss Slovenia, no one terms you an intellect, and those looks are starting to fade. $5,000 an out fit for "casual wear".

Give her a chansce, no snap judgments. No conclusions, she seems to love her son, a good mother.
She's also an awesome First Lady we can all be proud of. :)

1060x600-2a766a2cb4c8add4128f6d905c52ac34.jpg

if one judges based upon looks and buying the best clothes, sure.:)

if one judges based upon looks and buying the best clothes, sure.:)
How about judging someone by what's in their heart?

It's obvious Melania has a genuine love and concern for children. She would never try starving kids like Michelle did.

.... as we rapidly spiral into the pit of sophomoric insults and crass behavior.
There are other forums you could visit.

Why come here and insult people having a few laughs.

This is hardly the worst thread that's been seen on this board.
You're right --- it's not the worst.

But, it IS clearly indicative of the liberal mind when they feel free to attack someone with sophomoric bullshit for no reason at all.

Having a few laughs, my ass ...
Did you get this worked up and angry when the insults were about First Lady Obama?

Please, stop being such a hypocrite.
I don't consider it hypocritical at all .... I felt most of the insults of Michelle were earned.

I don't feel Melania deserves these.

Doesn't sound hypocritical at all.

Well, I guess it'll be interesting to see how nasty and ugly this thread gets.
.... as we rapidly spiral into the pit of sophomoric insults and crass behavior.

Hmmmm is this an accurate quote of yours? Just checking- you know about sophomoric insults and crass behavior.....

Spare_change said:

Well, now, you must admit she is one ugly lady .... reminds me of an old fishwife. We have watched liberals fawn over her for 8 years, because after all, nobody would dare say anything bad about the first black FLOTUS, would they?

As for her personality --- "bitch" just about describes it.
The truth is the truth .. you'll see nothing there that I don't stand by today. She IS an ugly lady, and she dressed like an old fishwife.

You do not see me attacking her sexuality, accusing her of whoring her way into the White House.

Forum List

Back