🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Our Beloved First Lady Melania

View attachment 160035
Yowza! She is not much too look at when she is not showing a lot of skin.

Perv.

Just stating the facts. She should not cover up her best assets.

Facts that you're being sexist right now towards our first lady. She can't help it if there's a special camera lens. Wow I cannot believe the sexism through that remark. Sad!
I bet this perv has nude photos of Zsa Zsa all over his bedroom wall.

Wow her being an actual model gives you envy? Sad! Besides she wasn't gross like Obama's mom.

obamas-mamma.jpg
If those were photo's of Obama's mom they would be photo's of an underage minor which you contards send out.

Of course they arent' photo's of Obama's mom- but for the last 8 years- now 9 years- you Contards bravely spread maligned a dead woman.

And of course the First Lady.

Don't be like the asshole Contards- don't attack the first lady- or the President's dead mother.

I've got nothing against Melania Trump.

But what exactly has she done to "help our country"?
What has she done to hurt it?

Nothing.

This thread isn't praising Melania for "not hurting" our country, though.
I think she is doing a good job.

I don't think she has a "job" to do. If you mean she stands next to Trump well, then sure.
She has visited children's hospitals, and stayed out of the spot light as good as she can. Can't say that about the last two democrat first ladies. One was to busy breaking laws and was head of bimbo patrol. The other one was busy starving our children.

Ah so Melania is a good wife- because she stayed out of the spot light.

I have nothing against Melania at all. But Michelle Obama visited more children in hospitals than Melania has- and you assholes just attack her for promoting healthy food for children.

She hasn't ruined the school lunch program; nor has she fueled fake racial grievances.

Michelle Obama didn't do either of those things, either. But there's no need to deflect.

Actually, she did. Her school lunch program was an unappetizing failure resulting in tons of food being thrown in the trash.

And her bitter chip on her shoulder race baiting contributed to the hateful identity politics that has poisoned our culture.

What has she done to hurt it?

Nothing.

This thread isn't praising Melania for "not hurting" our country, though.
I think she is doing a good job.

I don't think she has a "job" to do. If you mean she stands next to Trump well, then sure.
She has visited children's hospitals, and stayed out of the spot light as good as she can. Can't say that about the last two democrat first ladies. One was to busy breaking laws and was head of bimbo patrol. The other one was busy starving our children.

Ah so Melania is a good wife- because she stayed out of the spot light.

I have nothing against Melania at all. But Michelle Obama visited more children in hospitals than Melania has- and you assholes just attack her for promoting healthy food for children.
Yeah, starving our kids to make them healthy. Lol

She hasn't ruined the school lunch program; nor has she fueled fake racial grievances.

I have always found it odd that the contards would attack Michelle Obama for advocating for healthy school lunches- when Congress actually controlled the program.

But then again- you contards alternated between making up crap about Michelle- and photo shopping photo's of her with a penis.

Don't be like the asshole contards- leave the First Ladies alone.

Melania is doing just fine.

Michelle Obama didn't do either of those things, either. But there's no need to deflect.

Actually, she did. Her school lunch program was an unappetizing failure resulting in tons of food being thrown in the trash.

Actually she didn't- just a lie promoted by you asshole contards.

Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act of 2010 - Wikipedia

I have always found it odd that the contards would attack Michelle Obama for advocating for healthy school lunches- when Congress actually controlled the program.

But then again- you contards alternated between making up crap about Michelle- and photo shopping photo's of her with a penis.

Michelle's school lunch program was a huge failure that not only left kids hungry, it wasted millions in taxpayer $.

New school lunch standards implemented as a result of First Lady Michelle Obama’s anti-obesity campaign have led to more than 1 million children leaving the lunch line, according to a new report.

The Government Accountability Office (GAO) released a wide-ranging audit of the Healthy Hunger-Free Kids Act nutrition standards last week, finding 48 out of 50 states faced challenges complying with Mrs. Obama’s Healthy Hunger-Free Kids Act.

The new standards led to kids throwing out their fruits and vegetables, student boycotts, higher lunch costs, and odd food pairings such as “cheese stick with shrimp” in order for schools to comply with the complicated rules.
1M kids stop school lunch due to Michelle Obama’s standards

Michelle's school lunch program was a huge failure that not only left kids hungry, it wasted millions in taxpayer $.

New school lunch standards implemented as a result of First Lady Michelle Obama’s anti-obesity campaign have led to more than 1 million children leaving the lunch line, according to a new report.

The Government Accountability Office (GAO) released a wide-ranging audit of the Healthy Hunger-Free Kids Act nutrition standards last week, finding 48 out of 50 states faced challenges complying with Mrs. Obama’s Healthy Hunger-Free Kids Act.

The new standards led to kids throwing out their fruits and vegetables, student boycotts, higher lunch costs, and odd food pairings such as “cheese stick with shrimp” in order for schools to comply with the complicated rules.

The problem is they were not Mrs. Obama’s standards. They were set by the USDA upon approval from congress. All Mrs. Obama did was champion the program, she did not have the power to set any sort of standard.

The problem is they were not Mrs. Obama’s standards. They were set by the USDA upon approval from congress. All Mrs. Obama did was champion the program, she did not have the power to set any sort of standard.
#thanksmichelleobama hashtag on Twitter

lol

There is no doubt Melania is truly a beauty, with class, with passion for children world wide and OMG even though my favorite clothes these days come from Cabela's, at one point in time I adored Vogue and high fashion and Melania is drop dead gorgeous in her style tastes.

To those who criticize Michelle, I really do wish you would back off.

It's unseemly. I appreciate Michelle wanting to truly promote American fashion designers but there were too many times early in their WH days the gowns were hideous. Michelle learned as the years went by but she did start at ground zero when right from the get go Melania had two of my fave designers always Dolce and Gabanna.

Michelle was laughably ugly. She had a face like an orc. That lower jaw went into page 2. She made it worse by referring to herself as "Big Mo" which inevitably gave rise to calling her "Big Moo".

It could have been a comic strip. Big Moo actually thought those fashion designers and mags found her attractive. Moo said at one point, that after Bathhouse Barry left the white house, Anna Wintour was going to make her a fashion icon in world wide Vogue! Yes, she thought that. Where does Madam Wintour think you are now, Tubby?

Melania is a beautiful, gracious woman who was indeed a world wide supermodel.
Let's see your pic for a comparison.

Melania looks a lot better since she gave up the slutty outfits Donnie used to make her wear
She still over did it on the cosmetic surgery

Melania looks a lot better since she gave up the slutty outfits Donnie used to make her wear

At least she doesn't paint her own face orange. So there's that. Or should we say, lack of that.

At least she doesn't paint her own face orange. So there's that. Or should we say, lack of that.

For years, Donnie made Melania dress like a slut and get bizarre plastic surgery. That is what he values in a woman

Melania looks much more classy since she stopped wearing short skirts and low cleavage

What did Michelle accomplish in the 8years she had?
Michelle Obama was a Rock Star around the world.
At home she pushed health and nutrition and veterans programs
Globally, she advocated education and health opportunities for young women

I think the rest of the world still looks at Melania as somewhat of a gold digging whore

View attachment 160035
Yowza! She is not much too look at when she is not showing a lot of skin.

Perv.

Just stating the facts. She should not cover up her best assets.

Facts that you're being sexist right now towards our first lady. She can't help it if there's a special camera lens. Wow I cannot believe the sexism through that remark. Sad!
I bet this perv has nude photos of Zsa Zsa all over his bedroom wall.

Wow her being an actual model gives you envy? Sad! Besides she wasn't gross like Obama's mom.

obamas-mamma.jpg
Who is that woman?

Forum List

Back